• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5552 posts in this topic

Posted

so belle definitly had a nose job. her nose will change after a while again so we will be able to see the end result. I guess she waited until her nose healed before she made a youtube video, in hope her fanse would not realize her editing herself so much in her photos lmao.

but belle honey, your lips, your eyes and the shape of your face still looks nothing like in the pictures you post on instagram (which you take with snapchat). so i guess you have to go under knife again and reshape your face, make your eyes bigger, oh and your lips need to be smaller.

Idk I think there is nothing wrong with having a nose job but THE main problem with belle is her using snapchat filters and photoshop too much that people (stupid boys) really think thats what she looks like BUT you can clearly see in the video she looks NOTHING like her pictures. except her hair and clothes XDD

oh and i really think the video is quite disturbing. idk why no one said anything about it BUT she's playing with a dead octopus and thats just not right. A dead body whether human or animal SHOULDNT be treated this way. and i think she really crossed the line this time. idk bro, it just feels so wrong and I barely could watch it without cringing.

Posted

Tbh I was impressed with how weird the whole octopus thing is— to the point where I can only think it’s a stolen idea. Belle has always been basic AF and steals all of her weirder or more unique ideas from other people. I really wouldn’t be surprised if theres an account she happened to come across with <1k followers that did something similar. I’m not saying it IS stolen!! I’m just saying I would be more surprised if it wasn’t stolen lol. What do you guys think? 

Also, in regards to the nose job/photoshop, does she realize that it’s people like her who create unrealistic beauty standards for girls? Women who lie about photoshop and surgeries make it seem like people are supposed to naturally be that cute/hot/perfect/whatever. The worst of it, especially with the nymphette/pedobaiting undertones of everything she does is her tagged pictures. SO many little girls trying to be like her and doing the ahegao and shit. It makes me so mad, young girls are so impressionable especially when it comes to a girl like Belle who gets SO much attention. Sorry I’m rambling butttt yeah.

Posted

she actually had this octopus since february, which is why i think it was possibly a pet that died due to her being uneducated about it. i hope it was dead when she bought it, but i seriously don't know why someone would have a dead octopus in their home for all that time and not eat it. even then, it's not alright to drag it around just because it's not alive.

octopus.thumb.png.4fd1f1f3cd48c6c742e011

Posted

6FFE0423-5701-4FBF-83F5-767A11F0C26E.thuThis is the literal definition of "tryhard"

dear fucking god please put that octopus back in it's tank.if it's a dead octopus then she's even more of a freak

Posted

dear fucking god please put that octopus back in it's tank.if it's a dead octopus then she's even more of a freak

It's 100% dead 

Posted

And the "outfit", pose & stupid facial expression are not the only things they have in common... *cough breast plate cough*

InShot_20190614_111908705.jpg

okay but belle's version is so boof... like.. not cute at all

Posted

Honestly she should have done it with a live one, because then we would have s chance of seeing this happen: https://youtu.be/j1oByXmohhU

Posted

Replace “teenagers” with Belle 😂😂

B76EDEB4-C297-44E3-A66D-BF1260EFCF0A.jpeg

More like Nigri on Snapchat 😒

Posted

Yup she stole this idea that came out years ago with that crazy Korean YouTube lady. Even with the whole fridge getup

20-40-25-1153622.jpg

20-40-16-hqdefault.jpg

I always thought this lady was so stupid too but at least I was glad to see how fast her 15 minutes of fame died down. 

Posted

Oh my fucking god I am shocked. She really just dragged around a dead octopus for a shitty over-filtered picture and video, she also had the nerve put googly eyes on it! What the fuck is wrong with this lady? I am disgusted, clearly she doesn't have morals and will do anything to stay relevant. 

Like many other people are saying, if this was anybody else they would get "cancelled" and she'd be trashed for her behavior. It's really sad to see how awful her fans are, they think this is perfectly fine?! I see some comments calling her out but her fans are defending her, I can't believe this. How far is Belle willing to go to make a qUiRkY video/picture? 

I am so thankful that at least people here have common sense and realize what shes doing is wrong. I really do wonder what it will take for her fans to stop supporting her because shes getting away with doing a lot of awful shit right now

Posted

been gone for a while, thoughta she would die off already... no, plays with dead creatures and nobody gives a shit boy i sure do love internet:alpacalove:

also why would she get a nose job if she still edits her pics what is the point