• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5552 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm not saying that people don't sexualiz.. I'm just saying that you can't just say "only kids wear school uniforms" when it's not true.

I don't think wearing school uniform means sexualizing. It depends on what you're doing while wearing it. But to drag everyone who wears it under the bus is wrong

Also the whole sexualizing thing starts in Japan. They're the ones who shouldn't have started it from the beginning  .

Yes belle sexualizing it but it's not the same as everyone who wears it sexualizing it. 

If a grown adult is wearing it without trying to look like a child no one is going to think about children however if someone is trying to look like a child while wearing it that's the real problem  

YET AGAIN JAPAN IS NOT THE ONLY CONTRY WITH THAT KIND OF SCHOOL UNIFORMS. just shut up 

Haha no honey you haven't been to Japan. That's usually what people just say to make people think that you know what you're talking about.

This arguement is crossing the line. Just get over the japanese school outfits please.

Edited by UniNeko

Posted

okay ya'll, Belle sexualizes children of all nationalities and backgrounds. The uniform discussion is needed (sadly) but not in this specific thread 

Posted

okay ya'll, Belle sexualizes children of all nationalities and backgrounds. The uniform discussion is needed (sadly) but not in this specific thread 

I agree with that, my original post was that sexualizing uniform is worse because its related to actual real children and not just fictional anime characters. I specifically said Japanese children because the sexy version of that outfit is based off Japanese style uniforms and it feeds the overall creepy weeb lust for those girls because of their portrayal in anime. we can all move on from this, the point was made. now we can go back to talking about belles shitty low effort content 

Posted

Anywayyyyys

After watching Belle’s repetitive and boring content I have broken it down how to make similar content in these easy steps... :)

step 1. Pour water (or waste food) on yourself for literally no reason

step 2. Gasp and act surprised like this was supposed to be hot or something 

step 3. Have a seizure and stick your tongue out because thats what happens don’t ask any questions

step 4. If you’re not breaking your back you’re not doing it right

step 5. Smile extremely creepily at the camera without breaking eye contact 

step 6. Drool all over yourself 

step 7. Never ever wash your wigs

step 8. Layer filters on top of filters when you are editing your photos and videos

step 9. Repeat and repeat and repeat and

You forget the step where you need to orgasm as soon as the water touches your body

Posted

tfw less videos are being made about you so you have to try to win them back with shrek humor... on the bright side this may possibly be the most effort she's put into a cosplay in years so i'm proud.

89fc4b43af0457d9dfc2c9f7ca5d8133.thumb.p

Posted

step 10. pretend you're single af but lowkey fucking the cameraman behind everybody's back

step 11: dress like a child and then pretend like you aren't sexualizing kids 

Posted

tfw less videos are being made about you so you have to try to win them back with shrek humor... on the bright side this may possibly be the most effort she's put into a cosplay in years so i'm proud.

Dang she really just doesn’t know what to do anymore 

Posted

on what planet does that look like Shrek

Posted

step 11: dress like a child and then pretend like you aren't sexualizing kids 

step 12: be into fucking everything but in reality you're a lazy boring person

(like that one soccer post lmao wtf)

Posted

Not to be too deep but the whole point of Shrek was that conventional beauty doesn't matter, it's being a kind and genuine person that matters (that's why Fiona's curse is lifted but still is an ogre because Shrek loves her and thinks of her as beautiful the way she is). Plus, she looks more like a skimpy, dollar store She-Hulk lol

It's not like belle understand it  😂

Posted

Don't want to disappoint anyone, but she only painted her face green (if at all), the rest of her body is colored with an editing app. Probably with facetune where you can add a color filter on your picture & only apply it to certain areas. The shadows on her hand are way too green, that's simply not how shadows work. They don't become even more saturated then the lighter areas. 

As long as she doesn't upload a video of this bullshit showing that she really put the effort in painting her whole body, I believe she only halfassed put a color filter on it.