• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5566 posts in this topic

Posted

in her pictures 1 year ago you can see that she doesn't have the marks on her knuckles (ref. the pizza picture). all recent photos you can see that she has scars on her right(?) knuckle for at least the past 6 months. its definitely from punching. if you make a fist the knuckles on middle finger and index finger closest to the thumb stick out more, and if you punch with bad form it leads to marks on just those areas. could be a breakup gone bad? or she is just summoning her inner kyle and has an agenda against drywall. her rapunzel shoot is the first time you can see the marks appear, next couple weeks after that photo she seems to purposely hide her hand by using her non-dominant hand and flipping the photos/videos. 

ccv.PNG

ce.PNG

dddc.PNG

ccc.PNG

dv.PNG

I don't think these are bruises from hitting things as the pressure is on two very weird spots. If they would be bruises from hitting shit, there wouldn't be just two spots on specific points. I had a bulimic friend who purged and had these exact marks on her dominant hand. Teeth scraped her knuckles and all that jazz

This is a major tinfoil tho 

Posted (edited)

I don't think these are bruises from hitting things as the pressure is on two very weird spots. If they would be bruises from hitting shit, there wouldn't be just two spots on specific points. I had a bulimic friend who purged and had these exact marks on her dominant hand. Teeth scraped her knuckles and all that jazz

This is a major tinfoil tho 

as someone who had a lot of angst as a teen. I had these marks on my fists in the exact same place. teeth wouldn't cause the marks to last for months unless it was constant and the marks would also get progressively worse. you can see that when they first appeared on her IG they were darker and bigger, now they have gotten lighter and smaller so its obviously healing from when it originally happened. they also appeared suddenly rather than over time and they haven't gotten progressively worse. seems like it was a one time thing and her hands are still scarred. marks on bulimic peoples hands happen over time, they wouldn't happen suddenly unless you bit down extremely hard, seems unlikely that she would purge once. like I said if you make a fist, those are the knuckles that stick out the most. included picture hands after karate vs the hands of a bulimic person

cs.PNG

Russell's_Sign.png

Edited by UniNeko

Posted

Lets not jump to major and harsh conclutions like a severe ED or violence. She might just be scratching her knuckles, Im a skin picker so my face is usually bruised, so she might be scratching her knuckles or something. It's also summer so it might be even mosquito bites that she scratches the scab off of so it doesnt heal properly.

Posted

Lets not jump to major and harsh conclutions like a severe ED or violence. She might just be scratching her knuckles, Im a skin picker so my face is usually bruised, so she might be scratching her knuckles or something. It's also summer so it might be even mosquito bites that she scratches the scab off of so it doesnt heal properly.

summer and mosquito bites doesnt last for over 6 months that's more of a stretch than punching or an ED. she would have other marks on her body that she also scratched at, not just her two most prominent knuckles. to me, those are 100% punch marks, they are identical to the ones I had. the right position, shape, colour and size. its been brought up in this thread before. the marks would of happened during late autumn. even then mosquito bite scabs look different and wouldn't last this long, I can still see the marks i have and its just slightly less noticeable than hers but she also does filter the hell out of her pictures so they would appear lighter than they are. it makes complete sense given the position and the scarring that it is a punch scar. any other explanation would be pure speculation not based on the photos or understanding of how bodies work

Posted

as someone who had a lot of angst as a teen. I had these marks on my fists in the exact same place. teeth wouldn't cause the marks to last for months unless it was constant and the marks would also get progressively worse. you can see that when they first appeared on her IG they were darker and bigger, now they have gotten lighter and smaller so its obviously healing from when it originally happened. they also appeared suddenly rather than over time and they haven't gotten progressively worse. seems like it was a one time thing and her hands are still scarred. marks on bulimic peoples hands happen over time, they wouldn't happen suddenly unless you bit down extremely hard, seems unlikely that she would purge once. like I said if you make a fist, those are the knuckles that stick out the most. included picture hands after karate vs the hands of a bulimic person

cs.PNG

Russell's_Sign.png

Ahhh thanks for taking the time to explain; just came from a night shift so I'm groggy, misread a few things and jumped to conclusions haha

Posted

I don’t think she would lose that many followers just because people started to realize she’s not that great....

More than likely it’s instagram’s algorithm getting rid of fake followers or bots.

06D9955B-FBCA-45D9-B63C-3D99AD007A49.thu

Isn’t this actually chibi moon’s costume? but she’s wearing sailor moon’s wig?? Does she purposely fuck up characters like this???

It ain’t that hard sis. Stop cosplaying if you’re just going to ruin the characters.

A09E25A7-8854-4399-A6ED-FE7079F5D070.thuEA23AAB2-AFB7-4D48-874E-D267D32EA80A.thuThis whole video was so disgusting to me but this part in particular I felt the urge to want to punch her in the face.. close your nasty mouth belle. This crap isn’t funny or cute.

Gosh both these things are so embarrassing. Did she buy a bootleg costume or something?

:alpacadone: 

Posted

I don’t think she would lose that many followers just because people started to realize she’s not that great....

More than likely it’s instagram’s algorithm getting rid of fake followers or bots.

06D9955B-FBCA-45D9-B63C-3D99AD007A49.thu

Isn’t this actually chibi moon’s costume? but she’s wearing sailor moon’s wig?? Does she purposely fuck up characters like this???

She's not cosplaying she's just "dressing~up" 9_9

Tbh if she doesn't get the right wig or costume and she wants to dress up, the least she can do is to iron the freaking thing.

It looks like she just got the costume, fresh out from the package from ebay/aliexpress and wore it. The crease on the skirt annoys me.

Posted

A09E25A7-8854-4399-A6ED-FE7079F5D070.thuEA23AAB2-AFB7-4D48-874E-D267D32EA80A.thuThis whole video was so disgusting to me but this part in particular I felt the urge to want to punch her in the face.. close your nasty mouth belle. This crap isn’t funny or cute.

when she said food play is one of her kinks, i feel like this is what she meant lol

Posted

it's sad because belle can actually make a comfortable living doing cosplay much like nigri(i am definitely not comparing the two, but she is a good example of how well you can do with a cosplay career) she already has the fans and money and can really expand on what she's doing, but instead all she does is put on a pink shiny wig and call it a day. i hope she's putting a lot of her money into savings lol.

also, i'm reading back on the thread and really curious as to what her bdsm snapchat offered. does anyone mind summing it up for me?

Posted

ok but why do the sides of her mouth curl like that

Posted

Is it only me or is belle trying to look like rusty.fawkes 

funny thing is, @rusky.fawkes is Goran’s new gf

Posted

Haha I know.. But it feels like belle is trying to look like her 😂 Belle is so damn embarrassing 

I mean i fuckin despise this chick but i think goran had something to do with his new gf's "gamer girl" aesthetic because it didn't start until relatively recently and I genuinely hate to say this but belle did do it first. Also chibi moon is 8 fucking years old  so thats even worse than usagi but theres a story arch where shes 900 years old....sound familiar???...*cough*  kanna *cough* 

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/BydpJUWFEuT/?igshid=10lc5x6dzl2c5DE343315-F7CC-4E0C-AA2B-71C9CF8EBB3D.thuBelle not being able to handle a joke/criticism again - and pretending for being for body positivity. Ngl it’s annoying as she constantly pses her butt way bigger than it is and arching her back to the point of looking like she got scoliosis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I like how people are getting all racist towards the girl who wrote that comment then go off to praise Miss Delphine about how she's so empowering and encouraging.

Posted

What made her think this was a good pic to post? I'm laughing my ass off rn I can't 

Screenshot_20190606-210719_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190606-210731_Gallery.jpg

yaaaAas gorl givin us the epileptic look 😁😁😁