• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5554 posts in this topic

Posted

What made her think this was a good pic to post? I'm laughing my ass off rn I can't 

Screenshot_20190606-210719_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190606-210731_Gallery.jpg

Belle really out here looking like Timmy Turner.

Posted

The fliter is doing its best staying on dear Elvin here

Posted

Her face is just a white blob of blur at this point - and yet again she obviously didn’t put much effort into this shoot

60B8C6E5-0585-4610-A3F2-556EE7A7F78C.jpeg

Posted

EBB830F1-217A-4F0A-8C2E-D7657F3253B0.thuNot sure if this is considered a nip slip but u can see her nips through that swimsuit 

Posted

So kinky omg! 

20190607_184146.jpg

This chick is such a loser xD

Sis googled all kinks that exist and pasted it. She forgot the daddy kink, which fits the most to her character. Also if a guy told me that he's into all of that I would be weirded out. 

Posted

What made her think this was a good pic to post? I'm laughing my ass off rn I can't 

Screenshot_20190606-210719_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190606-210731_Gallery.jpg

She looks like the ppl of Whoville from that ugly ass Grinch live action movie 😂

Posted

So kinky omg! 

20190607_184146.jpg

This chick is such a loser xD

this kind of reminds me of invadernoodles and her having kinks just for the sake of having kinks 

Posted

"Head pats kink"

Not everything that has to do with anime is a kink Belle. I know you try to be an anime waifu uwu kawaii little, but head pats are not a kink. It's like having a "greeting kink, i get turned on when someone waves at me"

Posted (edited)

look, i'll admit i'm into some kinky shit myself, but it seems like belle is jumping on the bandwagon for the 'uwu nerdy gamer girl sex appeal' like lots of other girls (and boys, to an extent). i kinda blame the popularity of the 50 shades trilogy for it. if you have kinks, i don't really care as long as they don't romanticize incest, or pedophilia, but people like belle take it too far.

Edited by taromilk

Posted

Do you guys think Belle does any kind of drugs? This girl has me questioning her sanity. I mean look at he recent posts they all look blurred, smoothed out and her ass is photoshopped. Does she honestly think she will pull this off for the next 2 years? I'm already so bored picking out her photoshop. It's always the same and the filter just gets heavier and heavier. Lol 

Posted

Do you guys think Belle does any kind of drugs? This girl has me questioning her sanity. I mean look at he recent posts they all look blurred, smoothed out and her ass is photoshopped. Does she honestly think she will pull this off for the next 2 years? I'm already so bored picking out her photoshop. It's always the same and the filter just gets heavier and heavier. Lol 

To be honest, she doesn't really strike me as a (heavy) drug user; she never goes out or mentions hanging out with friends or whatever. If she'd be doing psychedelics, we would hear about it constantly I'm sure. I personally think she's pulling this shit because guys are oblivious and blind to Photoshop and she gets away with it. 

The thing she's addicted to isn't drugs or whatever, it's social media