• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5936 posts in this topic

Posted

first off, I completely agree with you. I just argued with people defending her in the comments. is it against the subs rules to post the conversation so long as the usernames are blocked out? I want to show you guys this. she blocked me when she realized she's disgusting, but I can get the thread screenshotted on my other account.

Yeah go ahead block out the names and post the receipts.

Hey guys, I just created my account on here because there’s something that happened to me that I think all of you would find HILARIOUS. So for months now I’ve been in Belle’s comments exposing her for what she has done and she never noticed. I also have a cosplay review account and I thought I’d review her “Tohru” cosplay. In the beginning I put a disclaimer in parentheses explaining why she deserves the criticism. 4ABD8CDD-5BFA-4420-9BEC-9C3AAD096783.thu

To my surprise, 30 minutes later she COMMENTED, most likely a copy+paste because of how much backlash the cosplay was getting. She most likely didn’t even read the caption before commenting, and then when I called her out for it she got embarrassed and blocked me LMAO.003DF5D8-C984-46FB-8D79-C21B838A4B79.thu

What’s also really funny is she blocked me on BOTH accounts, which means she had to have gone through my profile. I just... What an immature person. I couldn’t stop laughing tbh and I feel really proud that she blocked me. 

4F7C12E4-B2F8-4008-9C1E-9B45DD97435F.thu

She always has such a dumb ass excuse. If she really wasn’t cosplaying then why does she wear cosplay items but overall doesn’t bother to be accurate with them?

If she just wanted to wear a random wig and a random costume no one would care but when it’s clear you’re wearing a costume of a character with the wrong wig or a wig of a character with the wrong costume then it’s just a poor attempt.

She needs to learn to handle constructive criticism.

Posted

Yeah go ahead block out the names and post the receipts.

She always has such a dumb ass excuse. If she really wasn’t cosplaying then why does she wear cosplay items but overall doesn’t bother to be accurate with them?

If she just wanted to wear a random wig and a random costume no one would care but when it’s clear you’re wearing a costume of a character with the wrong wig or a wig of a character with the wrong costume then it’s just a poor attempt.

She needs to learn to handle constructive criticism.

thank you! :D long time lurker, but new poster, so I wasn't positive if that was allowed.

i'm posting these to show you all the delusional fans this girl has. I did my best to color code -- my comments are in red, and others in blue, yellow or green depending on the person. the @ within the comment is also in their color. the green one blocked me, and they kept reporting my comments I'm guessing, because there are a few ones missing, namely the one where I responded to the comment "she's not shoving her vagina in my face" by asking if vaginas in my face are the only possible way something can be sexual. lmfao. these people's heads are so far up this girl's ass that they literally implied that beasiality and pedophilia are ok because the character isn't real, tried to tell me she wasn't exactly 8 but in primary school (not sure why the exact age matters if she's in primary, it's a little fucking girl no matter what grade she's in.) and try to skirt around pedophilia by saying it's not "technically lewding." the thing that makes me the most sick of all is the last few comments I attached where a girl said that I was a "negative human being" for calling out blatant pedophilia and that she was "empowering women" for supporting and encouraging pedophillic behavior. these last few comments made me especially nauseous, because she tried to paint me as a negative person and hide under the guise of female empowerment to excuse pedophilia which literally made me sick to my stomach. I truly can't believe that people are going so far in defending pedophilia in the name of some girl online who they have never and will never meet, and who doesn't care about them in any way, shape or form. but apparently, i am just "looking for a reason to hate."

IMG_1754-1.jpeg

IMG_1755-1.jpeg

IMG_1756-1.jpeg

IMG_1757-1.jpeg

IMG_1758-1.jpeg

Posted (edited)

honestly, what kind of dumbass do you have to be to say that someone lewding an eight year old character and cosplaying as an underage rape victim is empowering to women? what kind of crack do y'all smoke? i'm all for sex positivity, but the moment people try to excuse actual pedophilia is when i leave. at this moment i'm starting to question if belle's fanbase dropped out at 14 like she did based on the comments they make. 🤦🏾‍♀️ this is literally how belle's fanbase looks defending the bs she does:

makeup.thumb.jpg.6bede7b226149a86a710b15

Edited by taromilk

Posted (edited)

honestly, what kind of dumbass do you have to be to say that someone lewding an eight year old character and cosplaying as an underage rape victim is empowering to women? what kind of crack do y'all smoke? i'm all for sex positivity, but the moment people try to excuse actual pedophilia is when i leave. at this moment i'm starting to question if belle's fanbase dropped out at 14 like she did based on the comments they make. 🤦🏾‍♀️ this is literally how belle's fanbase looks defending the bs she does:

makeup.thumb.jpg.6bede7b226149a86a710b15

she realized she looked like an ass defending straight up pedophilia, so she tried to play the "you just hate women" card and called me "negative" because i don't support the sexualization of 8 year olds. i don't know if it's just me, but I hate those people that try to peach "good vibes" to an extreme and they're too far up their own asses to realize that sometimes some things ain't it. i remember someone was trying to defend a grown man who called a 12 year old rape victim who attempted suicide a "hoe." this dude wanted to be a dentist and worked with literal CHILDREN. people started posting his facebook info and she said "bullying him isn't right, you all hold so much hate in your hearts, it was a mistake." sometimes you need to step out of your fake preachy positivity persona and realize some people are just trash and need to be held accountable for their actions. that situation reminds me a lot of the delulus I just encountered on belle's page. what's wrong with these people?

Edited by ghostgrill

Posted

it was literally explained in the show that her age in dragon years makes her a young child dragon. kanna is still a child, even if animated.

Posted

it was literally explained in the show that her age in dragon years makes her a young child dragon. kanna is still a child, even if animated.

Honsetly I haven't even watched the show but I know there are so many dragons she could of picked instead like 

say-cheese-original-1.jpg

She literally picked the white haired child described as a child out of the 4 main dragons. 

Literally the wiki says "Although she is much older than she appears, she is very young by dragon standards, equivalent to a primary school student" 

I'm pretty dang sure at least the green & blue haired one is legal if not all 3 of those girls who aren't fucking in elementary school 

Posted

Honsetly I haven't even watched the show but I know there are so many dragons she could of picked instead like 

say-cheese-original-1.jpg

She literally picked the white haired child described as a child out of the 4 main dragons. 

Literally the wiki says "Although she is much older than she appears, she is very young by dragon standards, equivalent to a primary school student" 

I'm pretty dang sure at least the green & blue haired one is legal if not all 3 of those girls who aren't fucking in elementary school 

all of the dragons in the show except for the child one (kanna) are young adults, the green-haired one is actually ancient i think. She did """cosplay""" (just wore her wig and shorts) the green-haired one.

Posted

just a little update, guys: I went back on my instagram and found that belle deleted the entire comment thread and blocked me. I also found that one of the people that was arguing with me is going through the entire comments section of that photo and stirring shit with EVERYONE who told belle not to sexualize 8 year olds. they're literally starting a fight with everyone who has a problem with her LMAO. belle, you can't handle being called out for sexualizing children? this is laughable at this point.

Posted

just a little update, guys: I went back on my instagram and found that belle deleted the entire comment thread and blocked me. I also found that one of the people that was arguing with me is going through the entire comments section of that photo and stirring shit with EVERYONE who told belle not to sexualize 8 year olds. they're literally starting a fight with everyone who has a problem with her LMAO. belle, you can't handle being called out for sexualizing children? this is laughable at this point.

Belle and her white knights are laughable. Her white knights just look pathetic, if not more pathetic than Belle herself sometimes. I see so many comments complimenting her on how good she is at taking criticism and she thanks them and says she doesn't let it bother her, yet here she is blocking everyone and deleting comments. Pretty nice way of handling things Belle, way to show them how it's done. 

Posted (edited)

Belle and her white knights are laughable. Her white knights just look pathetic, if not more pathetic than Belle herself sometimes. I see so many comments complimenting her on how good she is at taking criticism and she thanks them and says she doesn't let it bother her, yet here she is blocking everyone and deleting comments. Pretty nice way of handling things Belle, way to show them how it's done. 

that's 1000% true. i've seen her responses before where she makes cutesy comments about how she doesn't let hate get to her or how she "takes criticism well" but she immediately panics and deletes and blocks when someone says anything at all that isn't praising her. does she not see how that makes absolutely no sense? someone else said they called her out for sexualizing the character, and they were also blocked. apparently, this happens often, too. the biggest pain in the ass of all is how her white knights always flood her with comments about how much of an inspiration she is, how perfect she is, how groundbreaking ignoring hate comments is, and how whoever would dare "hate on" her is delusional. it feeds her ego, and it gives her EXACTLY what she wants -- praise and validation, even if it's from pedophiles or literal children on the internet.

Edited by ghostgrill

Posted

Reading through her IG comment and that excuse of "not taking this cosplay seriously" hence people should cut her some slack with sexualizing a child character is immature.

If she didnt want the backlash (which she predicated) then the safest way for her was to cosplay A GENERIC type of character. A bunny girl, a maid, schoolgirl-what-have-you. I'm pretty sure she can flaunt all she wants by doing so... but deliberately choosing an existing character with indivdualistic personality (complete with the accurate wig) and identity AND THEN telling people she ISN'T cosplaying that character is BS.

She has been notorious for mix-matching clothes and wigs and calling it "cosplay" even for the randomest look. But when she purposely tries to look THE character existing in actual sources (anime, game), she then claims she isn't cosplaying??

She is inconsistent. And possibly likes to magnet trouble/attention for online views and popularity. Bad publicity IS publicity. Unfortunately.

Posted

The weirdest part about her reasoning is that she’s cosplayed characters that literally promote pedophilia like the underage character from Lolita that was practically raped by her stepfather and she super sexualized it. If she really thinks she’s just Belle wearing an outfit then why the hell does she always specifically dress up as underage characters and SEXUALIZES them. There’s a clear purpose there and it’s disturbing.

She’s even made her own “OCs” underage little girls. It’s gross and disturbing she sees nothing wrong with her actions.

Her cosplays are always so lazy. She always just buys a swimsuit or lingerie and barely ever the actual cosplay. Is she just fucked in the head?

Wait, she has OCs?

Posted

Wow she actually left her house for once in order to take pictures, impressive :alpacafedup:

this is her swimming pool in her house :)

Posted

“Maybe dis is y I’m single lol” 

Sure jan.

9C893C84-4FFE-4B82-ADE9-F49DB1374259.jpeg

Posted

I'm calling dibs on making the next thread~