• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5457 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is she so obsessed with making her full lips look way smaller? Her fake expressions are so bad lmao.

Posted

ummm.thumb.png.1fd950d1e6b88d014fc1e1ed6

can this be considered self harm?

This should be illegal how low do you have to sink to get a tattoo of a loli?

This should be illegal how low do you have to sink to get a tattoo of a loli?

This is what happens when you are stupid, and the smart kid in class no longer lets you copy off of his homework.

Posted (edited)

The fact that she has a whole set where's she's dressed like Lolita - A *literal* child character who gets raped and kidnapped by an older man (who became her step father to get close to her).... Unbelievable. 

Belle-Delphine-Banana-4.thumb.jpg.c533f8Belle-Delphine-Banana-25.thumb.jpg.634a1Belle-Delphine-Banana-1.thumb.jpg.0490ce

480full-lolita--------------------------28427694_430319234055917_238305099918396

lolita-sunglasses-.thumb.jpg.8f61cd496b8

(Outfit, hair, hair color is from the 1997 version by Adrian Lyne, sunglasses are from Stanley Kubricks version)

https://mysubreddit.club/2019/04/10/belle-delphine-banana-snapchat-sexy-leak/

Edited by Rhea
NSFW

Posted

The fact that she has a whole set where's she's dressed like Lolita - A *literal* child character who gets raped and kidnapped by an older man (who became her step father to get close to her).... Unbelievable. 

Belle-Delphine-Banana-4.thumb.jpg.c533f8Belle-Delphine-Banana-25.thumb.jpg.634a1Belle-Delphine-Banana-1.thumb.jpg.0490ce

480full-lolita--------------------------28427694_430319234055917_238305099918396

lolita-sunglasses-.thumb.jpg.8f61cd496b8

(Outfit, hair, hair color is from the 1997 version by Adrian Lyne, sunglasses are from Stanley Kubricks version)

https://mysubreddit.club/2019/04/10/belle-delphine-banana-snapchat-sexy-leak/

dont feed attention to it. She knows that it'll provoke some people and she just wants reactions which will gain her audience. Basically youre giving relevance to her regardless of the comments about her. Thats how it works. The only way she can be shut is when people calls her out big time on the same platform. Just an idea.

Posted

The one thing that would literally end all of this, is if patreon added reviews. I think i mentioned this earlier lol.

Shes started to delete all negative comments on her community feed so no one can see what they are really getting. 

Patreon should have a review system were patrons can leave a review and a rating, after purchasing. I guarantee almost all of them would be negative. Stopping others from buying her stuff when they see the bad reviews.

This would either completely end her or force her to change.

I just wish i knew how to get this idea to patreon lol.

What do you lot think?

Posted

dont feed attention to it. She knows that it'll provoke some people and she just wants reactions which will gain her audience. Basically youre giving relevance to her regardless of the comments about her. Thats how it works. The only way she can be shut is when people calls her out big time on the same platform. Just an idea.

To be fair by that logic nobody should be commenting on this thread at all since this whole thread is giving her relevance. I agree with the somebody calling her is the only way she'll get shut down. No matter what shitty thing she does she still seems to have fans. Big content creators kissing her ass doesn't help much at all. 

I personally think things like that should be talked about and there should be attention brought to it. How else are people going to find out about it? Plus Belle does so much to hide it, like deleting comments and blocking people when they mention it. When I first found her I just thought she was some E-thot who photo-shopped a lot, I was confused as to why nobody called her out on it so I decided to look for some drama and found this forum. It really opened my eyes to a lot of things, I never knew she sold other girls nudes when she was 17! The only reason why I know that is because of this forum and I feel quite a few other people share this experience as well. So I think everybody should keep talking about it and calling her out, it'll potentially change peoples views on her and expose her for who she really is 

Posted (edited)

so, i fiddled around with a site called 'hypeauditor' and i found some random info; it isn't super milky, but i just wanted to give you guys a deeper look inside belle's audience.

20190517_231621.thumb.jpg.e07d2bb67792dcfor some reason belle is really popular in italy? 

20190517_231631.thumb.jpg.a238d4d87269a5 it just shocks me that she has upwards of 3 million followers, and she gets paid to do basically nothing while most people in the workforce get paid below minimum wage and barely have enough money to feed themselves at the end of the week.

20190517_231701.thumb.jpg.e04e724681af41"tEcHnOlOgY aNd ScIeNcE" :harharplz:

20190517_231716.thumb.jpg.de2af763009b6c

i don't believe this viewer chart is entirely accurate with the amount of middle aged men thirsting over her, but correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by taromilk

Posted

so, i fiddled around with a site called 'hypeauditor' and i found some random info; it isn't super milky, but i just wanted to give you guys a deeper look inside belle's audience.

20190517_231621.thumb.jpg.e07d2bb67792dcfor some reason belle is really popular in italy? 

20190517_231631.thumb.jpg.a238d4d87269a5 it just shocks me that she has upwards of 3 million followers, and she gets paid to do basically nothing while most people in the workforce get paid below minimum wage and barely have enough money to feed themselves at the end of the week.

20190517_231701.thumb.jpg.e04e724681af41"tEcHnOlOgY aNd ScIeNcE" :harharplz:

20190517_231716.thumb.jpg.de2af763009b6c

i don't believe this viewer chart is entirely accurate with the amount of middle aged men thirsting over her, but correct me if i'm wrong.

There are a lot of inconsistencies. Especially because I believe she has a lot more fake followers than that.

79D5C4BC-9DC6-4854-AEE4-00CAFACB146C.jpeg

Posted

I really dislike the double standard when it comes to critiquing someone's behavior. When women criticize other women, we're seen as jealous and hateful bitches and that we are so bothered by other women's "success" that we have the need to ridicule them. When men call out other men it's seen as respectful and doing the right thing. Look how many commentary channels are mostly run by men, apparently, their opinions are more valuable than a woman. (Obviously, not all guys are like this) Belle has done terrible things and has never owned up to her mistakes, but her fanbase and the majority of the internet refuses to acknowledge that their precious uwu queen is a pretty despicable person. 

this. people love to claim that every time behavior is criticized, we all have internalized mysoginy and we are just jealous. in the grand scheme of things, the fact we can't recognize someone's shitty behavior like any adult would without being a hateful, jealous bitch is just as sexist. and what defines success? an adult woman making shitty, unfunny filtered videos with sexual undertones to appeal to 13 year old gamer boys on the internet? creepy. 

Posted (edited)

If she lewded her kanna cosplay imma be PISSED

Edit x2: ok she doesnt have a house w an indoor pool ty for letting me know 

Edited by Sydist

Posted

Edit: also did she straight up buy another place that has an indoor pool? If so, yikes. I understand she has a lot of money but considering how much houses like that cost I still doubt shes budgeting her money well at all

No she booked a BnB

Posted

Edit x2: ok she doesnt have a house w an indoor pool ty for letting me know 

Too late. 

IMG_4467.PNG

Posted

Too late. 

IMG_4467.PNG

Congrats Belle you're on the level of known sexual harasser momokun. 

Posted

This is gross when I think about who she's cosplayingScreenshot_20190518-190800.thumb.png.cd9

Atleast everything is accurate :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Her reasoning. 

IMG_4468.PNG