• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5380 posts in this topic

Posted

Ive never seen an idiot like this. She cant even make herself anything to save her own life lol. Shes not gonna survive kn the long run. Imagine herself in few years after ūüėā

Posted

Even when this thread had like 4 or 5 pages she was copying captions off of jokes on here, the only one I really remember is the "pushing non-existent boobs together" one but there are a lot. I guess because she can't come up with jokes herself..or she's a passive aggressive idiot. Something is making me think both :meowplz: I hope she doesn't break her spine trying to create some ass back there.

Belle is our biggest fan. 

Posted

It took me ages to read all this... I need to bleach my mind :alpacasad:

Posted

dying lmaoo her arms in the last gif look thicker than her waist that's so ridiculous

looks like she forgot to edit her arms in that pic since they dont look skeletor, And the editing of her thighs in the second gif is so obvious....

Posted (edited)

Wow everytime she posts her caption has an even more obvious PULL reference

The silence,ohh the cringe. It would be less awkward if she added music but idk if the sounds of splashing have dirty (or wet) undertones. Just... :beardo: and the face she makes when she jumps as if she's putting any effort into humping that poor dolphin. Btw Delphine (delfin) in my language means dolphin. 

Edited by shady

Posted (edited)

Did she really think this would look cute

CCEA4A26-CAD5-4500-9090-13B8485BCEE1.jpeg

Edited by ironicallyme
Picture uploaded twice

Posted

smelly dolphin! you're welcome for the captions, they're great. maybe make one about how you stole and sold other girl's nudes when you were 17

Posted

Is that supposed to be a Shimakaze cosplay btw? She should give up this whole "cosplay" thing she's got going on. She's ridiculously bad at it. I bet her back hurt a lot after she was done recording that, girl is taking arching her back to a whole new level 

Shimakaze.png

Posted (edited)

I understand disliking Belle, I honestly think she's one of the worst people on the internet atm. She's done a lot of horrible things ever since she was a young girl. Her behavior is gross and really disheartens me..But I think this is a bit too far..? Even if Belle is not the greatest person in the world, she certainly isn't the worst. If she tried and admitted to every bad things she's done. (scams, photoshop, selling others nudes) and began to better herself, I think she could be a likable person. Belle is not naturally cute but she looks better without filters and pounds of makeup, almost any girl looks better naturally than with the makeup and filters that they use. Belle is very average, going outside you'd probably see 50 other similar looking girls, being average is better than being below average which honestly her filters make her look way, way below average. Her personality is the issue, not her looks. Belle's fans are garbage people but that doesn't necessarily mean Belle encourages them to be, she doesn't interact with them for a reason. She doesn't like them. Any fanbase of any show, video games, cosplayer, sexworkers..etc has bad people in it. No matter what they like or what they dislike, there's always a bad person in any type of fanbase. Belle's fans are mostly teen boys and older men and sometimes very unfortune little girls who look up to her..So I'd like to say they don't know better. I have no sympathy for incels but I do have sympathy for the young, misguided and misinformed children who like or look up to Belle. Wishing harm on Belle is like wishing harm on every e-girl out there. They're bad people, should they change? Yes. Should they get hurt or kidnapped? No. Being kidnapped, sexually assaulted/harassed and abused is terrifying, it's traumatizing and anyone who knows that wouldn't wish it on anyone. Yes, Belle is a bad person. But she's not so terrible that she deserves to be attacked or even killed.

This is a gossip and information forum, not a hate or bullying forum:alpacadone:

Edited by Rhea
Removed graphically violent quote

Posted

Did she really think this would look cute

CCEA4A26-CAD5-4500-9090-13B8485BCEE1.jpeg

Why is the lower half of her body folding in like that? 

Posted (edited)

You slander Belle, and then go on to say something this vile and deplorable. To say this about anyone is just unacceptable, and honestly you have no moral high ground here. I'd suggest you don't comment things like this again, so it saves everyone the pain of reading this crap. I find wishing flakes to recieve this amount (in fact, any amount) of cruel and brutal violence disgusting. You should feel ashamed.

Edited by Rhea

Posted (edited)

Why is the lower half of her body folding in like that? 

Her bending her back to make her butt look bigger, the fat that she has on her back+butt is squishing into her thighs so it looks bigger than it actually is (which is why the fold is created)

Wtf is wrong with you? Can you please just edit your comment and leave it blank? Like, seriously. You know there are users on here who are victims to sexual assault and harassment? You think they want to see this shit? I missed this part the first time I responded and now I'm dying inside reading it back. You have some mental issues bud. This is disgusting, you're a way worse person than Belle is if you think this is ok. R*pe is absolutely horrible and you saying this shows you have no respect for the victims of it. You're disgusting..Please seek therapy.:alpacaworry2:

Edited by Rhea

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by nikoniferret

Posted

I don't know if she kind of forgets she's on camera or if she was about to fall off the dolphin, but there were so many moments, in such a short video where she looks lost in thought or like expressionless. idk what that's about.

Capture.thumb.PNG.5df10b16cdd3c1e1bec946