• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4017 posts in this topic

Posted

Girl... kids clothes fit you better and are cuter??? Lmfao she's the type of person that says she can't hang out with women cause she can't fit in with them. Really, ANY woman? 

What kind of bs.. she's really trying to play up the "I'll always post nice replies to accusations because I'm a submissive girl who doesn't wanna threaten my male fanbase uwu no matter how beta u are I'm still below you uwu" ugh

... Omg i didnt realize how tall she was like 5'7"??? Bitch she's going on abt being too petite and having to wear kids clothes im 4'11 and i can still shop in the women's section of any store and I don't have to wear a training bra that's meant for 13 year olds

Posted

lmao has anyone posted this here? 2 kawaii 4 me 

bvwlele (2).jpg

Posted

Hey so I'm completely new to this website so sorry if I make any mistakes.

I've been lurking here for quite a while as a guest but I just had to make an account to say something about this post (I don't know how to add screen shots) https://www.instagram.com/p/BxTFFw6pOWN/ 

She asks "What is your MOST and LEAST favourite thing about me?" and the top comment is "wearing a training bra & pretending ur a little girl while being sexual about it is so gross and you should not be doing that shit but ur confidence is kinda cool" and she replies with a ton of excuses "Most bra stores don't have A cups, training bras are more comfortable!" "I find adult clothing sections so incredible boring and dull"  

First of all I am very slim, I have 32A cups. I have absolutely no problem finding bras that are super cute, that fit well and aren't meant for children so her excuses of not being able to find anything is bullshit lol. Secondly shopping for cute bras that fit her well should be easy since she does have the money to spend on it. 

Her fans disgust me because the majority of the responses to that comment are a lot of them bashing the person who made that comment and defending her. It really makes me sad that people are this blind. I just can't understand how more people don't hate her, she's done some horrible shit. Also this isn't really related to the bra thing but I can't believe people don't call her out for her massive use of filters and Photoshop when its so painfully obvious. There's a ton of Instagram e-thots that get shit on for photoshopping, yet Belle doesn't seem to get the same backlash when her use of filters and Photoshop is to the point where she has a different body in almost every picture 

Sorry for this post being long I just had to rant about this quickly haha 

Yeah, that excuse about the bras is bullshit, it's equally as easy to find bras that fit her as it is to find training bras. I used to be emaciated to the point of having literally no boobage (meaning smaller than her boobs, we've all seen them countless times by now so no point of lying) and i still had 0 problem finding any bras at stores like H&M etc.

Also, judging by the fact that she is normal adult height there is no fucking way that clothes from the regular children's section would fit her. Idk why she can't just say that she prefers cute, pastel clothes rather than saying "im wearing clothes from the kids section", because that is actually creepy since she's a sex worker. Sex work in children's clothes is like the biggest nono on the planet.

Posted (edited)

There is no way a 5'7 adult woman doesn't look ridiculous in kids' section clothes. I'm the same shape as her, but much shorter, and i have worn shirts from the kids section and have looked like a fool doing so. Don't know how she can do that and admit to it with her full chest :alpacadone: Even worse that she's a sex worker doing this too

Edited by yung lean

Posted

Lmao, she's just making excuses that all her male fans will probably eat up. Belle is taller than the average women and she claims she can still fit into stuff from the kids section? She might be much slimmer, but her height wouldn't allow her to fit into that stuff. The training bra she posted a pic in was also too small (it looked stretched down too far because she's taller than a child obviously) for her lmao, who is she fooling? And like others mentioned, why are you sleeping in bras? Not only that but, all stars will literally carry A cups, they are the EASIEST to find. God she's so bad at lying and making excuses. Why can't she just own up to her shit? 

Posted

I can't believe Belle is using the same "kids clothes fit me better" lie 20 year old and older "Nymphets" who sexualize 12 year old victims of pedophiles do. 

Scratch that I can totally believe it.  Shes basically one of them without admitting to it. 

Posted

lol that's just an excuse. Majority of my clothes is from Zara Kids , and those clothes are just mini versions of those for the adults .

But Bella buys kids clothes that also look like children clothes on purpose . I would never buy My Little Pony swimsuit, like who does that when they're 20?only bella who wants to cater to pedophiles .

So Bella, if kids' clothing fits you better you can still find those that aren't so obvious 

Posted

Isn't it funny how everyone cares about James Charles being a shitty person but no one cares about the fact that belle stole nudes and sold them. Like why do we only care when males is being retarded 

Posted

Right? Like what Belle did is 100,000× worse yet she still swims in money. She's a pedobating scamming e- thot with no fucking talent and pretends to be REAL & genuine with her fans when behind the scenes she stole other women's nudes and credits herself knowing damm well thats wrong. It's like painting a famous painting and claiming you came up with the idea. Just fucking sickens me to the core. She's gotta be cancelled soon. I can't take the fact she's still relevant to her fanbase. If any of you read this comment I dare ya to make a YouTube video exposing this bitch so she can rot with the others. 

Posted

Isn't it funny how everyone cares about James Charles being a shitty person but no one cares about the fact that belle stole nudes and sold them. Like why do we only care when males is being retarded 

everytime i i try to bring her sins up in comments on reddit everyone says that I'm a misogynist and just hate women...

Posted

lmao has anyone posted this here? 2 kawaii 4 me 

bvwlele (2).jpg

LMAOOOO her followers need to see the real bd not her "I'm without makeup" picture which are clearly made with the snowapp. THIS my friends is the REAL bd (with 1000kg makeup).

I'm not saying that she is ugly, BUT she looks older than 25 lmao and not cute at all.

Posted (edited)

Bro I WISH cute bras were available for bigger sizes. Small and cute bras being hard to find is such bullcrap cause I wear a C and I only have 1 or 2 genuinely cute bras because guess what???? All the cute bras are available for mostly A cups. 

And as someone who's petite in terms of height/bone size and such, I can assure you that while shes very skinny, saying that she can only buy stuff in the kids section as a girl who's 5'7 is hilarious 

It wouldve been different and completely fine if she instead bought harujuku type clothing (I dont have lots of knowledge on this so sorry if I'm wrong!! Just going on the general harujuku clothes im aware of) That tends to be childish and full of bright colors and pastels. But nah. Shes gotta claim that she can only wear clothing made for adolescents. And sexualizes things that actual children wear  :/ gross 

Kind of ranting under spoiler 

just because she claims to be into ddlg isnt an excuse to wear child clothes either!! There are adult stores that cater to that kink. Buying actual children's swimsuits is just..not right. Imagine seeing a child wearing that and knowing a grown ass woman sexualized it for mens fantasies. UGH 

Edited by Sydist
Fixing an error

Posted

I kinda forgot about her,i guess the 15 mins of fame died down.

One day when she finally gets exposed her whiteknights will all turn on her, is there something that isnt fake about her? She adds a shit ton of filters on her videos/photos,her braces are edited in,she photoshops parts of her body,she makes her body look smaller in photos despite being tall irl.

Does anyone even know how she actually looks like?

Posted

Remember she isn't famous, she just has some internet fame. James Charles started his whole career at 17 basically manipulating Tati ( in my opinion 17-18-year-olds shouldn't have internet fame and the money that comes with it..like belle) and he couldn't handle the consequences of his actions & disregarded Tati's advice.. So in my experience with sneaky fuckers getting away with shit, they can't hide their dirt the bigger they get built meaning if Belle does famous she will attract more attention and suspicion then she won't have a backup plan when things start crumbling down around her.

Posted

I kinda forgot about her,i guess the 15 mins of fame died down.

One day when she finally gets exposed her whiteknights will all turn on her, is there something that isnt fake about her? She adds a shit ton of filters on her videos/photos,her braces are edited in,she photoshops parts of her body,she makes her body look smaller in photos despite being tall irl.

Does anyone even know how she actually looks like?

oh no she's been exposed, the wks don't care, as long as she's still doing low quality lewd "cosplays"