• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

I kind of doubt that, they're not loyal to her at all really. Once another e-thot comes along Belle will be left in the dust. Not to mention, Belle's content is all half-nudes, she's never and probably will never post herself naked online which is what the fans want and they aren't gonna get it so they'll probably get tired of her eventually. Only people hung up over Belle will be incel's with no common sense which Belle doesn't care about them lol

She's been deranged ever since she was 17, selling other girls nudes for profit, getting called out and lying about. There's no fixing someone like Belle I think

i feel like she is a bit similar to nigri, they both post real lewd pics but not real nudes and once they would post nudes noone would be interested anymore(?)

its kind of a mystery thing that they like to keep i guess lol, once you expose it all there is no going back so /:

Posted

Belle has very small eyes, her nose is rather wide and pointy, small upper lip and big lower and a very square looking jawline. The filter app she uses (SNOW) is basically Korean plastic surgery in 10 secs. It's easy to tell since every e-thot that uses it ends up looking like a plastic nightmare. After hearing about it from users here, I downloaded it just to see how it works and you can make yourself look like a whole different person, even changes eye color etc..Not only does she filter, she wears a lot of makeup, which isn't bad at all of course, it's a fun thing that people like to do I totally understand it but Belle just looks like a completely different person paired with makeup and filters.

She's a bitch and I'm a straight girl, but come one. Her eyes aren't small but rather boring (basic eye color and no eyelashes) and her nose is very small but proportional to her face, her lips are okay tho. She would look better without the filter because natural always looks better regardless if you're closer to the "ideal" with the filter. She without makeup looks like a basic cute tumblr 2013 girl but with all of her shit on ig there's something that really annoys me with her face expressions to her appearance in general. 

Posted (edited)

She's a bitch and I'm a straight girl, but come one. Her eyes aren't small but rather boring (basic eye color and no eyelashes) and her nose is very small but proportional to her face, her lips are okay tho. She would look better without the filter because natural always looks better regardless if you're closer to the "ideal" with the filter. She without makeup looks like a basic cute tumblr 2013 girl but with all of her shit on ig there's something that really annoys me with her face expressions to her appearance in general. 

I have dark green eyes and I don’t think her eye color is boring even if it’s common.. but she does have small eyes and she has no eye lashes and I like her normal nose without the editing.

Her facial expressions do annoy the crap out of me but I agree she looks better without the heavy filtering.

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

The teddy ones almost triggered my PTSD. She's literally just insinuating abuse now in my opinion.

Posted (edited)

so i clicked on the link (which i regret now because i probably need to bleach my fuckin eyes) and saw these comments. anyone who doesn't kiss belle's ass can see through her little act plain and simple. "pop off incels" is sending me 😂. all jokes aside, if anyone defends belle pandering to whole ass pedophiles, they don't deserve an ounce of respect. belle's fans aren't even shit that flies would land on.

20190513_155250.jpg

20190513_155302.jpg

20190513_155315.jpg

20190513_155340.jpg

Edited by taromilk

Posted (edited)

This was Belle from last year before she started to use the snow app for her content? Is that obvious? She looks so different then to how she appears online now. This was taken at least 6+months ago. Shes edited herself, added more filtering over time to cover up looking her age. (The appeal of trying to look younger than she really is) edit: which her eyes are edited larger too

1545527192691.png

The teddy ones almost triggered my PTSD. She's literally just insinuating abuse now in my opinion.

On her truth or dare snapchat leak she is grinding on her large teddy bear, then said her teddy enjoyed it after she was done humping it. Im not sure whats going through her head but using child-like things in her photo 18+ sets isnt very smart to begin with. It screams that she is pandering to the pedos.

lmao has anyone posted this here? 2 kawaii 4 me 

bvwlele (2).jpg

without the extra layers of filters she looks more her age which is 19. Also her eyes arent huge they are actually small. Those eyebrows are cousins not sisters.

Edited by Mew.Mew.Kitty
Error mistakes

Posted

This was Belle from last year before she started to use the snow app for her content? Is that obvious? She looks so different then to how she appears online now. This was taken at least 6+months ago. Shes edited herself, added more filtering over time to cover up looking her age. (The appeal of trying to look younger than she really is)

1545527192691.png

I don’t even want to imagine how ridiculous and disturbing she’s going to look in her 20s still trying to act like a child.

Even worse... Imagine if she doesn’t retire by 30 and we have to continue seeing a whole grown ass adult sexualizing children and profiting off pedophile fantasies. 

Posted

This was Belle from last year before she started to use the snow app for her content? Is that obvious? She looks so different then to how she appears online now. This was taken at least 6+months ago. Shes edited herself, added more filtering over time to cover up looking her age. (The appeal of trying to look younger than she really is) edit: which her eyes are edited larger too

1545527192691.png

On her truth or dare snapchat leak she is grinding on her large teddy bear, then said her teddy enjoyed it after she was done humping it. Im not sure whats going through her head but using child-like things in her photo 18+ sets isnt very smart to begin with. It screams that she is pandering to the pedos.

without the extra layers of filters she looks more her age which is 19. Also her eyes arent huge they are actually small. Those eyebrows are cousins not sisters.

Honestly, I don't understand how people believe she looks anything like her edited self. Under the one comment someone posted where she responded to the whole training bra topic, people were saying it wasn't her fault she was so small, short, petite and young looking which had me laughing

Posted

Personally I don’t trust her “unedited” pics. She’s addicted to photoshop and she’s self conscious about what people think of her so I think all her old pics are shooped to some degree. She probably started editing to the amount she does now when she decided to make a career out of her looks. In all her old pics she looks like she’s figuratively screaming that she wants people to think she looks good, but that’s just how it looks to me

Posted

The beauty standards where I'm from are much different to something like the UK or US. She isn't ugly, that's not what I was saying at all. As a pansexual female I find Belle's natural appearance to be rather attractive. She's pretty average though. I believe the reason I get the idea her eyes are small and nose big, because vs the way she photoshops, They are. Again, No hate towards her I think she could be really beautiful if her personality wasn't so shit 

1545527192691.png

She looks sooo much cuter here, I don't understand why she didn't keep this style? Probably wouldn't be as popular as she is now. Normal girls don't bring in bank like baby aliens do huh?:alpacabored:

Posted

The beauty standards where I'm from are much different to something like the UK or US. She isn't ugly, that's not what I was saying at all. As a pansexual female I find Belle's natural appearance to be rather attractive. She's pretty average though. I believe the reason I get the idea her eyes are small and nose big, because vs the way she photoshops, They are. Again, No hate towards her I think she could be really beautiful if her personality wasn't so shit 

She looks sooo much cuter here, I don't understand why she didn't keep this style? Probably wouldn't be as popular as she is now. Normal girls don't bring in bank like baby aliens do huh?:alpacabored:

Cute? Those eyes tho lol

Posted

Cute? Those eyes tho lol

Her makeup is terrible tbh but she looks 10 times better without all the filters and PS going on

Posted

Her makeup is terrible tbh but she looks 10 times better without all the filters and PS going on

but she is photoshopped, eyes arent that big naturally

Posted

but she is photoshopped, eyes arent that big naturally

Oh yeah, I know. There's a super small amount of unedited Belle pics, I guess the closest to how she actually looks would be her YT vids or the much older pictures she deleted from her insta but it's hard to trust someone like Belle even back then though