• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4017 posts in this topic

Posted

Plus what if he asked her about something in the game and she couldn't answer it because lets be real she probably hasn't touched a game in her life. She won't be seen as an ~uwu kawaii gamer girl~ then

I feel a part of the reason she doesn't get a lot of hate is because people like Pyro won't call her out. She literally stole $3000 from him (I guess that's not a lot for him since he makes a ton of money but still)  and as you said he's basically praising her like wtf. If Pyro were to call her out on her obvious scam I'm sure most of his fans would be pissed. I wish somebody with an influence would do a well deserved call out video on her, one that talks about her selling other girls nudes and the whole sexualizing children stuff. The people I know that like her have no idea about these issues, and I assume most of her fans don't know either. If they did know I'm sure they wouldn't support her

You're so right. There are a good few of "calling out Belle Delphine" videos but none of them attack the real issues. 1.Belle photoshops and uses filters 2. Belle scams. 3.Belle sold other girls nudes so she could take a trip to somewhere else. 4.Sexualizes children, even has a copy of the infamous "Lolita" book in her room and regularly cosplays the main character, an underage rape victim. 5.Extremely sensitive, cannot handle criticism 6.Ridiculous patreon prices 7.A bad cosplayer, buys cheap and horrible cosplays and spends actual money buying food and electronics to destroy. 8.actively seeks out those who criticize her so she can make up a lie about how wrong they are.

Posted (edited)

Yooooo

Have you guys seen this shit?

What the fuck

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxS5eofp1Ep/?igshid=1jq5bzrlb87it

PicsArt_05-10-10.39.33.thumb.png.ee6dfaa

her fans do realize tattoos are permanent, right? and that's unless they decide to get them lazer removed, which costs even more money. once the neckbeard crowd stops nutting over belle and they ditch her for another e-girl of the month, she's going to fade into obscurity and that'll be the end of it. i hope these people were drunk while they got these tattoos, because i can't imagine anyone with an ounce of sobriety in their system doing this kind of shit. one day they're going to look back on this and say to themselves "what the hell was i thinking?" 

Edited by taromilk

Posted

Im waiting for the day when South Park makes an episode on Belle Delphine. It would be funny to see how she takes that "criticism" and them mocking her in an epsiode. I bet Belle will probably threatened South Park creator's that she will sue them. Someone should pitch some ideas to South Park for an epsiode on Belle Delphine. They would ROAST the fuck out of Belle (When SP literally make fun of everything!) Bet she wouldnt think its funny then, huh? I am not sure how realistic it really is but Im really surprised SP hasnt made fun of Belle yet.

i have a feeling that might fuel her fire..... she's too irrelevant for one, thank god

Posted

Belles existence gives me a fucking brain aneurysm. It's funny how shes trying to post captions pretending to have a personality because shes so triggered by what she reads in here

Posted

Im waiting for the day when South Park makes an episode on Belle Delphine. It would be funny to see how she takes that "criticism" and them mocking her in an epsiode. I bet Belle will probably threatened South Park creator's that she will sue them. Someone should pitch some ideas to South Park for an epsiode on Belle Delphine. They would ROAST the fuck out of Belle (When SP literally make fun of everything!) Bet she wouldnt think its funny then, huh? I am not sure how realistic it really is but Im really surprised SP hasnt made fun of Belle yet.

or Family Guy 😂😂

Jfc. This picture smells, i swear. 

Its not even sexy, Belle its... Unsettling tbh 

Screenshot_2019-05-12-12-58-36_1.thumb.jScreenshot_2019-05-12-12-58-57_1.thumb.j

Dont break your back trying to have n ass, sis. It really do be like that 😂

Also..

Screenshot_2019-05-12-13-00-15_1.thumb.j

But you are utterly unheslthy thin kin dof way, sis. Stop lying to yourself.

Screenshot_2019-05-12-12-59-19_1.thumb.j and tries to deny shes not pretending to be a child when she literally have toddler add itemsblile the damn little pony in her room tour like those trolleys my 5 yr old neices have? THATS CUTE FOR KIDS NOT FOR A GROWN ASS WOMAN. Youre an adult, YES. An adult who should know better but youre an adult whose incapable of acknowledging the fact everyone doesnt have to make stories about you when you literally expose yourself like that. The fuck? 

Posted

Screenshot_2019-05-12-12-58-36_1.thumb.jScreenshot_2019-05-12-12-58-57_1.thumb.j

Screenshot_2019-05-12-12-59-19_1.thumb.j 

What the fuck? Is she brain dead? GIRL YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SLEEP IN NORMAL BRAS, BUY ONE AND TAKE IT OFF AT NIGHT ARE YOU REALLY THAT LAZY??? Also love the fact she's using her phone to hide her face, what? you didn't have 90 pounds of makeup on today?

Posted

Girl... kids clothes fit you better and are cuter??? Lmfao she's the type of person that says she can't hang out with women cause she can't fit in with them. Really, ANY woman? 

What kind of bs.. she's really trying to play up the "I'll always post nice replies to accusations because I'm a submissive girl who doesn't wanna threaten my male fanbase uwu no matter how beta u are I'm still below you uwu" ugh

Posted

Also "petite body" LOL girl you're as tall as Cara Delevigne, a SUPERMODEL. 

BTW guys I guess I was right about her staying thin with just not eating, and she doesnt work out for shit.

Posted

Also "petite body" LOL girl you're as tall as Cara Delevigne, a SUPERMODEL. 

BTW guys I guess I was right about her staying thin with just not eating, and she doesnt work out for shit.

She doesn't eat because she's too busy smashing the food she buys over her partially nude body

Posted

Petite is 5'3'' and under, try again you dumbass Belle

Posted

Petite is 5'3'' and under, try again you dumbass Belle

petite for her is a skinny body but i guess she doesn't know that petite refers to stature not weight.

Posted

You're so right. There are a good few of "calling out Belle Delphine" videos but none of them attack the real issues. 1.Belle photoshops and uses filters 2. Belle scams. 3.Belle sold other girls nudes so she could take a trip to somewhere else. 4.Sexualizes children, even has a copy of the infamous "Lolita" book in her room and regularly cosplays the main character, an underage rape victim. 5.Extremely sensitive, cannot handle criticism 6.Ridiculous patreon prices 7.A bad cosplayer, buys cheap and horrible cosplays and spends actual money buying food and electronics to destroy. 8.actively seeks out those who criticize her so she can make up a lie about how wrong they are.

Don't want to defend Belle but I have a copy of "infamous" Lolita book in my room. In fact, this is one of my fav, why shouldn't I have it? 

Like I got what you mean (I think so), all those little clues sum up, the image she is creating is to cater to certain type of plp (sick ones), but this one little piece of your comment reaaally rubs me the wrong way. Cosplaying Dolores? Sick. Having this book in her room, perahps enjoying it? Harmless. I must say I'd be impressed if Belle actually read it :)

And, to be true- I would erase PS from your list. Everyone single E-girl use it, and I think that plp who pay for this content should know better. Why are they paying for PS-ed pics if they can get them for free, dunno, but eh. Their money. Same goes for cheap cosplay. Her fans- or fans of persona she created- should be aware of quality of her content, cosplays, patreon, etc. If they are willing to pay for mediocrity, let them. 

The rest- scams, sending someone's nudes, is just vile and the reason why I wish she was canceled from internet till she corrects her way. 

Posted (edited)

Don't want to defend Belle but I have a copy of "infamous" Lolita book in my room. In fact, this is one of my fav, why shouldn't I have it? 

Like I got what you mean (I think so), all those little clues sum up, the image she is creating is to cater to certain type of plp (sick ones), but this one little piece of your comment reaaally rubs me the wrong way. Cosplaying Dolores? Sick. Having this book in her room, perahps enjoying it? Harmless. I must say I'd be impressed if Belle actually read it :)

And, to be true- I would erase PS from your list. Everyone single E-girl use it, and I think that plp who pay for this content should know better. Why are they paying for PS-ed pics if they can get them for free, dunno, but eh. Their money. Same goes for cheap cosplay. Her fans- or fans of persona she created- should be aware of quality of her content, cosplays, patreon, etc. If they are willing to pay for mediocrity, let them. 

The rest- scams, sending someone's nudes, is just vile and the reason why I wish she was canceled from internet till she corrects her way. 

Yeah having that book is harmless. But cosplaying and sexualizing the character is sick and disgusting. A victim of sexual abuse . Yeah let's cosplay it and make it sexual  

Edited by Littlefairy

Posted

Well, yes. E-Thots all commonly use photoshop but that doesn't make it right, especially when they act as if that's how they really look. In my book, selling a fake image is scamming. The book, Lolita..I don't think there is anything wrong with it but there is something wrong with sexualizing the story and main character which Belle does. What I was trying to imply with what I said is that Belle is sexualizing children in general, having the book and enjoying it is not wrong at all, enjoying it for sexual reasons however is entirely a problem. It's gross, Belle is gross. People who enjoy Lolita for reasons that aren't sexual aren't gross. The cosplay part, it may not be super important but Belle should put more effort into her "job" She is widely known as a cosplayer and she doesn't deserve to be considering she is god awful at it. I don't judge people who buy cheap outfits and wigs since not everyone can build things themselves but Belle can afford it. It's just personally what I think though.