• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao has anyone posted this here? 2 kawaii 4 me 

bvwlele (2).jpg

LMAOOOO her followers need to see the real bd not her "I'm without makeup" picture which are clearly made with the snowapp. THIS my friends is the REAL bd (with 1000kg makeup).

I'm not saying that she is ugly, BUT she looks older than 25 lmao and not cute at all.

Posted (edited)

Bro I WISH cute bras were available for bigger sizes. Small and cute bras being hard to find is such bullcrap cause I wear a C and I only have 1 or 2 genuinely cute bras because guess what???? All the cute bras are available for mostly A cups. 

And as someone who's petite in terms of height/bone size and such, I can assure you that while shes very skinny, saying that she can only buy stuff in the kids section as a girl who's 5'7 is hilarious 

It wouldve been different and completely fine if she instead bought harujuku type clothing (I dont have lots of knowledge on this so sorry if I'm wrong!! Just going on the general harujuku clothes im aware of) That tends to be childish and full of bright colors and pastels. But nah. Shes gotta claim that she can only wear clothing made for adolescents. And sexualizes things that actual children wear  :/ gross 

Kind of ranting under spoiler 

just because she claims to be into ddlg isnt an excuse to wear child clothes either!! There are adult stores that cater to that kink. Buying actual children's swimsuits is just..not right. Imagine seeing a child wearing that and knowing a grown ass woman sexualized it for mens fantasies. UGH 

Edited by Sydist
Fixing an error

Posted

I kinda forgot about her,i guess the 15 mins of fame died down.

One day when she finally gets exposed her whiteknights will all turn on her, is there something that isnt fake about her? She adds a shit ton of filters on her videos/photos,her braces are edited in,she photoshops parts of her body,she makes her body look smaller in photos despite being tall irl.

Does anyone even know how she actually looks like?

Posted

Remember she isn't famous, she just has some internet fame. James Charles started his whole career at 17 basically manipulating Tati ( in my opinion 17-18-year-olds shouldn't have internet fame and the money that comes with it..like belle) and he couldn't handle the consequences of his actions & disregarded Tati's advice.. So in my experience with sneaky fuckers getting away with shit, they can't hide their dirt the bigger they get built meaning if Belle does famous she will attract more attention and suspicion then she won't have a backup plan when things start crumbling down around her.

Posted

I kinda forgot about her,i guess the 15 mins of fame died down.

One day when she finally gets exposed her whiteknights will all turn on her, is there something that isnt fake about her? She adds a shit ton of filters on her videos/photos,her braces are edited in,she photoshops parts of her body,she makes her body look smaller in photos despite being tall irl.

Does anyone even know how she actually looks like?

oh no she's been exposed, the wks don't care, as long as she's still doing low quality lewd "cosplays"

Posted

I dont know if this has been talked about but i just noticed it now by looking at some older and unedited photos by her, but she photoshops her jaw.

Her jaw is square,l-line and bigger but she photshops her jaw to look small and oval.

Posted

Isn't it funny how everyone cares about James Charles being a shitty person but no one cares about the fact that belle stole nudes and sold them. Like why do we only care when males is being retarded 

Because Belle is not that relevant, if not at all. I discovered her through the scandal and my horny cousin and friend (girl) that hates her are the only people i know that know who she is. James is one of the most famous beauty gurus and Laura Lee who's a female got the same amount of hate for stupid tweets that were okay back then but not pc today. Actually, I noticed that gays are more protected in Murican media but that's not relevant here. But in some cases like Cardi B's and Harvey Weinstein there was a double standard but what can we do. 

Posted (edited)

nvm.

Edited by Gloom

Posted

I dont know if this has been talked about but i just noticed it now by looking at some older and unedited photos by her, but she photoshops her jaw.

Her jaw is square,l-line and bigger but she photshops her jaw to look small and oval.

Belle has very small eyes, her nose is rather wide and pointy, small upper lip and big lower and a very square looking jawline. The filter app she uses (SNOW) is basically Korean plastic surgery in 10 secs. It's easy to tell since every e-thot that uses it ends up looking like a plastic nightmare. After hearing about it from users here, I downloaded it just to see how it works and you can make yourself look like a whole different person, even changes eye color etc..Not only does she filter, she wears a lot of makeup, which isn't bad at all of course, it's a fun thing that people like to do I totally understand it but Belle just looks like a completely different person paired with makeup and filters.

Posted

There is no way a 5'7 adult woman doesn't look ridiculous in kids' section clothes. I'm the same shape as her, but much shorter, and i have worn shirts from the kids section and have looked like a fool doing so. Don't know how she can do that and admit to it with her full chest :alpacadone: Even worse that she's a sex worker doing this too

I agree... I’m shorter than her and only slightly more curvy than her and I highly doubt kids clothes will fit me better. Sometimes I’ve had to buy kid’s shoes because of my small feet but I still try to look for something that doesn’t look childish. Her logic is so off.

Posted

these whores get rich off weird child loving sickos living basements

life is so damn fair...

Posted

these whores get rich off weird child loving sickos living basements

life is so damn fair...

That's true but I wouldn't beat myself up over it. Getting money off of pathetic incels and photoshopping your average body feels much less like an accomplishment than an actual job does. Would rather be working hard and deserving my pay rather than disrespecting myself and my body for easy money, anyone who takes the easy way out and just becomes an e-thot for money probably feels miserable, money isn't everything and they can't do anything without teenage boys and 60 yearold men popping boners for them, I doubt it's a flawless life

Posted

With all the money she's stealing I wonder if she has a therapist cause she's deranged in the head. This shit will follow her for her whole life. Sexualising herself and creating this fake image won't just stop once she decides she doesn't want to do this anymore. Her sick fans are going to get agitated if she disappears and it won't be pretty. :/ 

Posted

With all the money she's stealing I wonder if she has a therapist cause she's deranged in the head. This shit will follow her for her whole life. Sexualising herself and creating this fake image won't just stop once she decides she doesn't want to do this anymore. Her sick fans are going to get agitated if she disappears and it won't be pretty. :/ 

I kind of doubt that, they're not loyal to her at all really. Once another e-thot comes along Belle will be left in the dust. Not to mention, Belle's content is all half-nudes, she's never and probably will never post herself naked online which is what the fans want and they aren't gonna get it so they'll probably get tired of her eventually. Only people hung up over Belle will be incel's with no common sense which Belle doesn't care about them lol

She's been deranged ever since she was 17, selling other girls nudes for profit, getting called out and lying about. There's no fixing someone like Belle I think