• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

On second thought those panties look a little big on her don't they? No offense to Belle, she's naturally beautiful but I feel okay saying this due her ugly personality. Really anything will get off men huh? Her body is average or below, The only thing "special" about Belle is not even real. She enlarges her eyes with makeup, lips and makes her nose smaller and on top uses filters (and possibly normal photoshop) She looks like a god damn literal rat in the "could you be internet famous?" pic. It's not cute at all. I can think of so many naturally beautiful girls who deserves more of a following than Belle does. It feels unfair to see other sex workers struggling to keep up a following because their jawbone exists and they don't have blackholes for eyes.

Posted

before she made that " do you think you could be internet famous" post she blocked my second instagram even though I did not like or comment on any of her posts nor any post involving her, I was so surprised does she have my ip address or some shit lmao. But she can't hide from me because I had someone let me look on their insta and I saw this amazing comment.

60231508_693664837734622_6791883152420765696_n.jpg

Posted

Wowww. Hate doesn't affect Belle? Alright then, I must be going crazy because I'm pretty sureee Belle has admitted herself she's a very sensitive person and can't handle hate (or criticism) What she's saying is true but?? Coming from Belle's mouth? :alpacashocked: I'm almost offended

Posted

20190507_235952.thumb.jpg.0007ab85342e2b

why does Cisco look like belle lol

Posted

hAtE dOesNt aFfEcT mE

Yeah mhm ok, she says that but will never amdit to threatening to sue in PMs people who talk about her, or the other way around - kissing their ass to try to make them stop, she will never tell about her coming onto PULL to WK herself, etc. Belle is a liar as always

Posted

So have ya'll seen her recent?

Me think this forum hits her 😂

Screenshot_2019-05-06-06-58-46_1.thumb.j

Wait a minute she actually calls “That” a job? The way see it it’s not a job it’s more a hobby it’s always been a hobby for Belle and of course this hobby developed once scamming came in the picture. I bet she knows that which is why she’s asking for validation from her so called fans.

Posted

i think she might just not have an ass

correction: she doesnt have one. Shes trying to look like she has one. 

issa scam 😂😂😂

Posted (edited)

before she made that " do you think you could be internet famous" post she blocked my second instagram even though I did not like or comment on any of her posts nor any post involving her, I was so surprised does she have my ip address or some shit lmao. But she can't hide from me because I had someone let me look on their insta and I saw this amazing comment.

Belle: “Hate doesn’t affect me at all anymore.”

Also Belle: “I will sue your ass!”

*blocks every comment that isn’t kissing her photoshopped ass*

*goes to every youtube video that calls her out and tries to do damage control*

*pretends she didn’t sell other people’s nudes because she wouldn’t be able to handle the backlash*

*constantly lurks this forum and tries to seek validation*

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

Triggered much? She plays it off as being self aware but deep down she’s super triggered she can’t make it any more obvious. 

Posted

correction: she doesnt have one. Shes trying to look like she has one. 

issa scam 😂😂😂

Liked this post solely because he ripped off my boy Pyrocynical

Posted

Belle: “Hate doesn’t affect me at all anymore.”

Also Belle: “I will sue your ass!”

*blocks every comment that isn’t kissing her photoshopped ass*

*goes to every youtube video that calls her out and tries to do damage control*

*pretends she didn’t sell other people’s nudes because she wouldn’t be able to handle the backlash*

*constantly lurks this forum and tries to seek validation*

shes actually lurking in here so she could get a reference and how to do it better lmao .

roasting yourself is like ended up punching your own face, belle. Not even close to funny

Posted

That fridge video..isn't this a pretty old meme? I mean, I've seen some extremely similar videos but it was years ago? Belle the unoriginal strikes again

Posted

Funny how out of all the videos and cringey shoots she ever made, the "trash" she's ashamed of is nyannyan's video. Ashamed of desperately trying to be relevant back then huh? This video saved your ass. Sit down

Posted

God I used to stan her back when she was with her ex boyfriend (in like 2016) and when she was only on Facebook. It literally only went downhill from there, and all I can say is y i k e s. Literally regret ever liking her lol