• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5461 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Invested in what. Buying laptops to smash?

Screenshot_20190506-201017.jpg

Screenshot_20190506-201912.jpg

Do YoU tHiNk YoU cOuLd Be InTeRnEt FaMoUs?

Any decent looking girl can be internet famous if she loses all respect for herself

Edited by Vameta

Posted

Well, Belle back in our grandparents days there was no internet you had to have actual talent in order to be famous. Funny how times change. 

Posted

Is Belle even internet famous? I never heard of her before this thread. 

Posted

she's actually pathetic. if you want to claim sex work is hard and YOUR work is a job, especially after you bragged about how it's "easy money", put some effort into your photoshoots and overall business/online persona. you don't even have to take your clothes off, there is a market for clothed lewd photos after all. come on now.

Posted (edited)

Any decent looking girl can be internet famous if she loses all respect for herself

oh thank god she bought new stockings! i i thought she will wear ripped ones till she dead

love how she left her body unfiltered but... why so much shooping on face jesus

Edited by nikoniferret

Posted

Is Belle even internet famous? I never heard of her before this thread. 

I would say she's lost her fame. When she first appeared and started doing he ahegao face you honestly couldn't go any where on the internet without seeing her. Meme pages using her pics and videos, always in the thumbnails of youtubers and other things. I guess she just got "internet famous" from making a silly face 

Posted

oh thank god she bought new stockings! i i thought she will wear ripped ones till she dead

love how she left her body unfiltered but... why so much shooping on face jesus

she smoothed her ass. She has stretch marks on it, and in some rare occasions she forgets to smooth it so you can see them. This time she remembered, so yeah her body is filtered.

Posted

If she actually invested in a future business or something it would be actually smart, but considering her scamming past.... ehhh...

Also, on what page can I find the detailed description of the scamming since I heard it only in YouTube comments a little here. 

Posted

In a comment Belle stated that it boils down to "luck" to be internet famous and for once she was right (well, it's not always luck but in her case it definitely is because she has no idea of how marketing works and her content isn't original), and now she's all "do you think you could be internet famous?" excuse me? It doesn't take any talent to do what she does lol and no, her physical appearance doesn't justify her blow up either especially because she's caked in make up and filters. Any girl her age with make-up skills and a personality that is comfortable with getting this type of attention can do literally the same if not better. 

What made Belle famous was just the viral value she has because of the dumb ahegao thing and tiktok. If you're posted to a couple of weeb or meme pages on Fb with a decent amount of following and are talked about in some chan thread (which by the way doesn't mean that you're some sort of unspeakable goddess since they will talk about any shooped girl) then you're assured to become known at least in the niche side of the internet. And being "known" is veeery different from being "famous". And being "known" or "famous" doesn't make anyone a better person nor does it tell anything about their talent nowadays. Not to fuel her obvious insecurity but it's the truth, sorry Belle. 

Posted (edited)

where is her ass crack? Like it looks like her thong is just sitting on the mound of her butt, but I don’t see any definition of a squishy butt except where it’s pressed against one thigh to give her cheek crease; idk it looks weird to me someone explain

Edited by Saeien

Posted

where is her ass crack? Like it looks like her thong is just sitting on the mound of her butt, but I don’t see any definition of a squishy butt except where it’s pressed against one thigh to give her cheek crease; idk it looks weird to me someone explain

The app she uses to filter (SNOW) filters every part of your skin, any normal shadows, skin tone and pores will disappear. You can't see her buttcrack because the skin is so whitened and blurred. Not to mention..and I don't mean to offend anyone but..Belle is thin so her butt is pretty small, not much fat there. The reason it looks bigger is due to the thigh high being pulled under her buttcheeks (this is commonly used, mostly by Jessica Lynn Meowri or however you spell her name..basically thin e-girls use it to look thicker) If you check some of Belle's more revealing photos her ass crack is non existent, I'm pretty positive it's due to over-filtering  

Posted

i think she might just not have an ass

Posted

she literally has the flattest ass i’ve ever seen even with that pose like how is that possible? could she really not photoshop it fatter or is she catering to the pedos again with the flatness?

also one of my ig friends liked this post and i’m honestly baffled like is it really this easy to be famous on ig? just slap a million filters on a photo until your unrecognizable and post and that’s it? you get paid? wild how these people think doing this is somehow more realistic/harder than any 9-5 job

Posted

Sex workers do work pretty hard. Girls who are willing to put their NUDE body online for others to see, a lot of them get hate messages and insults. The thing is though, Belle is technically not a sex worker. Are there different types of sex work? Yes. Is Belle involved in any category? No. Belle is just like every IG thot. Is everyone woman on the internet that posts half nude and censored pictures a sex worker? Nope. Belle just happened to get lucky due to her "cute" ahegao face and everyone followed her. She's getting paid for nudes because she got lucky. She isn't a sex worker and she doesn't work hard. Even I can download SNOW, use a shitty phone quality camera and take ass pics. It doesn't make me a sex worker. It makes me someone hungry for attention. Belle has a "job" but is it really a job? She gets paid but does she work hard? No. Does she deserve the money she makes? No. Does she spend the money she makes buying things she needs and has to have for survival and her future? No. She'd rather buy brand new laptops to destroy wouldn't she? She's going to need to save that money up rather than waste it on things to break for uwu shock value. By the end of this year I guarantee people will move on to a new, hopefully less problematic..e-thot.

I guess this is because her fans are getting tired of her. If you check her comments and such you can see a lot of guys saying they're tired of Belle because everything she posts is pretty much the same. But I think a majority of them come from the fact that they can't stand Belle isn't really a kawaii uwu anime gurl in real life.  If she stops being lazy as fuck and notices the decrease in her likes she'll probably get like bots. Everyone knows she can afford it.

Exactly, and that's what really pisses me off. Many sex workers struggle but do know how to be creative and keep a following especially cosplay sex workers, Belle literally did not have to work as hard as them and made it easily through scamming. And now she wanna be fake and advocate/speak for sex workers when she was also the same person who refused to stop selling Minty's pics when she asked her nicely to stop as well as shamed sex workers.