• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5552 posts in this topic

Posted

hi all, i've sifted through this entire thread but i was too shy to say anything until now. nice to meet you!

the accusations of belle having full-blown herpes are silly but i certainly don't think she has an eating disorder. then again, her pictures are so distorted that it's hard to say for sure

can we talk about how pyrocynical gave her $3k to play minecraft and she agreed, but then took the money and bailed on him saying she was "too uncomfortable"? this thread, detailing everything nearly everything she's said and done, and her near-naked body are available for anybody to see, yet she doesn't want to be seen playing a game. i'm not sure what i was expecting but i can't say i'm surprised

Posted

Did she just photoshop in elf ears lol 😂

Screenshot_20190502_213345.jpg

I'm more concerned with her "it looks like I smeared petroleum jelly on my eyeballs" looking self

Posted

Posted

Did she just photoshop in elf ears lol 😂

Screenshot_20190502_213345.jpg

Her eyes don't even look real. The Iris is shaped so unevenly and they're more of an oval rather than a circle. They're too shiny as well. Her pictures are so blurred, I don't understand why people pay money for low quality pictures they can find on Google images 

Posted

I think the filters messed up lol

Screenshot_20190502-163431.jpg

Posted

M think the filters messed up lol

Screenshot_20190502-163431.jpg

mfw u got debunked as a lying scamming ethot and monetize it anyway

Posted

Belle said in the comments she has a fat face lmao.. hun... no 

Posted (edited)

i love how a bunch of people walked out after seeing her "no makeup" look. like, if you want to look at a sex doll just buy one. they'd be cheaper and more worthwhile than her patreon/snapchat 

comment 1.PNG

comment.PNG

comment 3.PNG

last one i swear.PNG

but wait theres more.PNG

oooo.PNG

Edited by romanova
but wait, there's more

Posted

i love how a bunch of people walked out after seeing her "no makeup" look. like, if you want to look at a sex doll just buy one. they'd be cheaper and more worthwhile than her patreon/snapchat 

comment 1.PNG

comment.PNG

comment 3.PNG

last one i swear.PNG

but wait theres more.PNG

oooo.PNG

That one comment shehabx1 actually pissed me off. Imagine how hard it’d be for him to find a girlfriend with that type of disgusting mentality lol

Posted

That one comment shehabx1 actually pissed me off. Imagine how hard it’d be for him to find a girlfriend with that type of disgusting mentality lol

idk i thought it was funny, it sums up the majority of her fans. like it has that "creepy indian guy" vibe to it lol

Posted

Bonus: 

Screenshot_2019-05-01-17-06-32.thumb.jpgScreenshot_2019-05-01-17-06-39.thumb.jpgFB_IMG_1556701619652.thumb.jpg.573a43738

I think about that MLP bathing suit photo a lot and it's disturbing beyond belief, just stop for the love of fuck belle. I literally cannot

Posted

I feel like she is always going to be popular... she can do no wrong to all her many millions of fans. She sold someone else’s nudes for money, she wears children’s clothes to look like a child to impress pedos and they still love her she is despicable and she could do anything and they would still love her. It’s a shitty world we live in