• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4018 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think Belle looks fine "without makeup" but I wanted to point out how her "no makeup" pic actually is not natural at all. Its extremely edited. You can see where she blurred her wrinkles between her eyebrows and her laugh lines. Made her nose smaller,made her top lip smaller and changed her whole smile shape.  You can see the makeup app is used on her eyebrows and eyeliner (you can see the drawn lines that the makeup app does) and theres tons more. I changed the brightness so you can see a bit of what she edited

belle.thumb.jpg.6181c98f59cdcadb50811949

Edited by Laramie

Posted

My favorite part of Belle’s updates is reading the comments under her posts. 😂 

You can tell she expects to receive nothing but men kissing her ass but it usually turns out it’s men telling her to stop bring so cringey.

2524C846-1CBB-41B9-AA01-8566CD8970F7.jpeg

Better than 'im 17 and i make money out of other girls nudes' uwu

Posted

Um. Not liking someone doesn't justify making an account dedicated to posting an edit where "might as well be jewish" is an insult. This is vile af. Ofc she would block y'all. 

and I'm not a stan or anything ive been critical about her on this thread its just....this crosses so many boundries get a life.

i agree but I lol'd at that ig @

Posted

Um. Not liking someone doesn't justify making an account dedicated to posting an edit where "might as well be jewish" is an insult. This is vile af. Ofc she would block y'all. 

and I'm not a stan or anything ive been critical about her on this thread its just....this crosses so many boundries get a life.

But Belle is a meme queen she should see it as a joke... 

Oh wait she's not. She doesn't even know what meme is 

Posted (edited)

I think Belle looks fine "without makeup" but I wanted to point out how her "no makeup" pic actually is not natural at all. Its extremely edited. You can see where she blurred her wrinkles between her eyebrows and her laugh lines. Made her nose smaller,made her top lip smaller and changed her whole smile shape.  You can see the makeup app is used on her eyebrows and eyeliner (you can see the drawn lines that the makeup app does) and theres tons more. I changed the brightness so you can see a bit of what she edited

Are you guys sure she edited the pictures(that much)? Maybe she's really like that  without make up

Edited by Murtlf

Posted

The fact she seeks out people who have any opinion of her that she doesnt approve of and blocks them says alot lol

Posted

if airbrushing her perfectly-fine skin texture makes her comfortable enough to post pics without that creepy bug eye no nose filter, then i'm all for it. she looks cute :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

Ok, so some kid just posted this on one of Belles Patreon posts.

Screenshot_20190428-005250_Patreon.jpg

If you didnt read it, he basically gives his entire life story and he wants to meet her. Hes 15 btw

have you noticed her "pedobaiting" act mostly baits in an underage audience. kinda creepy

Edited by Cherry Girl
personal information

Posted

Looks like she tight-lined her eyes in her 'no makeup' photos.

Posted

Wow she's ugly

Posted

Wow she's ugly

I wouldn’t say she’s ugly. She’s just average like most normal girls. 

But if you mean ugly by her personality then I do agree. 

Posted

Fun thing is the DDLG community hate people like belle because ddlg is not supposed to be sexual 😂

Lol come on now. 

Posted (edited)

anything4abuck not ironicallyme: Lol come on now.

hey, not to be mean but i think @toxicwatermelon understood it now. no need to repeat the same topic again.

Edited by Alessa

Posted

hey, not to be mean but i think @toxicwatermelon understood it now. no need to repeat the same topic again.

Hadn’t read the entire thread, sorry if it’s already been addressed. 

Posted (edited)

Hadn’t read the entire thread, sorry if it’s already been addressed. 

Well if its supposed to be sexual then how is it okay? Like I've talked to people in that community and they say it's not supposed to be sexual just like having someone caring and take care of them 

But if it's sexual pls kys disgusting fucks 

Edited by ToxicWatermelon