• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4815 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow she's ugly

Posted

Wow she's ugly

I wouldn’t say she’s ugly. She’s just average like most normal girls. 

But if you mean ugly by her personality then I do agree. 

Posted

Fun thing is the DDLG community hate people like belle because ddlg is not supposed to be sexual 😂

Lol come on now. 

Posted (edited)

anything4abuck not ironicallyme: Lol come on now.

hey, not to be mean but i think @toxicwatermelon understood it now. no need to repeat the same topic again.

Edited by Alessa

Posted

hey, not to be mean but i think @toxicwatermelon understood it now. no need to repeat the same topic again.

Hadn’t read the entire thread, sorry if it’s already been addressed. 

Posted (edited)

Hadn’t read the entire thread, sorry if it’s already been addressed. 

Well if its supposed to be sexual then how is it okay? Like I've talked to people in that community and they say it's not supposed to be sexual just like having someone caring and take care of them 

But if it's sexual pls kys disgusting fucks 

Edited by ToxicWatermelon

Posted

Well if its supposed to be sexual then how is it okay? Like I've talked to people in that community and they say it's not supposed to be sexual just like having someone caring and take care of them 

But if it's sexual pls kys disgusting fucks 

You're honestly an idiot. DDLG is a fucking BDSM kink. It's sexual. 

Posted (edited)

You know nothing about ddlg. Educate yourself first. 

I know exactly what it mean  Literally when you Google it it's say dressing up like a child and doing child stuff 😂

You can be submissive and have someone taking care of you without pretending to be a fucking child . 

Edited by ToxicWatermelon

Posted

Wow I'm so glad you can google once and know absolutely everything about a very niche kink. 

So you mean that we should let pedophiles be pedophiles and normalize it?

No? StOp KiNk ShAMiNg PeDoS

Posted

I know exactly what it mean  Literally when you Google it it's say dressing up like a child and doing child stuff 😂

You can be submissive and have someone taking care of you without pretending to be a fucking child . 

u are being extremely rude. please educate yourself on ddlg before making offensive comments about it. ddlg has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia or anything like that. pedophiles are NOT attracted to adults, no matter if they dress/act like a child because they are not a child.  there is absolutely nothing wrong about liking ddlg as a kink if it is between 2 consenting ADULTS.  also, there is different elements of ddlg, many people do not act like a child or do childlike things, they just like their partner to look after/ care for them, which can be extremely comforting in a relationship if u suffer with something like depression in which u cant look after yourself properly.  

Posted (edited)

Guys look at her right eye she photoshopped it to make it look like shes actually part asain 🙄 And also look at her inner eye corners they r so long she did it w facetune as u see she does it exactly like this gurl tht uses facetune to give her a doll look 

6EE8FD5F-00B7-4F75-82BC-D8B90414D34F.jpeg

A94595C4-A6FE-4473-B95C-4365804274D8.jpeg

3997B9B8-80ED-4565-9009-43936577E344.jpeg

Edited by Lilis

Posted (edited)

In other words has anyone seen Belle’s recent leaked shoots? 

Edited by Gloom

Posted

if airbrushing her perfectly-fine skin texture makes her comfortable enough to post pics without that creepy bug eye no nose filter, then i'm all for it. she looks cute :alpacaheadshake:

I couldn't care much about Belle myself (Im on this forum to post about other snowflakes) but I'm gonna point out when she's lying.  The picture is NOT natural and is meant to deceive everyone. 

I just hate when these thots post "natural" pictures of themselves and edit them like crazy. Its giving an unrealistic standard for their young followers and can be seriously damaging for the young people that don't realize she is flat out lying and editing her picture tons.

Now if she just threw her pic up with no caption about it being natural and no makeup then I wouldn't give a fuck but its the lying the urks me. lol 

Posted

As someone who's basically a 21st century e-pin-up model/glamour girl Belle can't really afford to post unedited pics... Her followers who are there to solely get their kicks wouldn't like the cold hard truth. So even a 'no makeup' selfie needs retouching to keep her precious fans excited.

She's selling sex and doesn't care about setting real standards. Her fans aren't there for honest rawness. The moment she's unappealing to her audience she isn't doing her job properly.

And take the chat about DDLG elsewhere. You can't ask the average person to be comfortable with something so taboo. Keep it to yourselves.