• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5462 posts in this topic

Posted

These influencers have no idea of the damage they cause honestly, or maybe they do but simply don't care. It's not the lying and editing in itself, it's how many girls are being tricked into thinking they are ugly because of the impossible standards egirls set with all their make-up and Photoshop. If they did it admittingly it wouldn't be such a big deal, but to claim you are all natural in one pictures and still heavily manipulating it to look better than you actually are is just plain wrong. So many girls develop body image issues because of this kind of behavior, and so many guys fall for it too. They end up comparing their normal, perfectly right looking peers (some even much better looking than egirls taking all the filters bs off) to these shooped aliens and girls just can't win against a manipulated picture on the internet that is meant to represent a "perfection" that is not achievable, and yet gullible people think it is, it's just not possible for them, and so there must be something wrong with their face/body. I'm so done with this bullshit. 

Posted

she looks pretty in her new post, but i don't think she took off all her makeup because her nose doesn't look like that and it looks like she has highlight on. she also clearly edited her face as well. also those pictures of herself on her story are so creepy and i feel disturbing while looking at them. so many middle age creeps follow belle and it just isn't appropriate since her account is mainly nsfw. :alpacafedup:

Posted

where in the world did this come from??

16C0212A-D3BA-4CD0-AAA9-F62171E9D855.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Belle posting her childhood photos on her story which she never used until now? Its pretty grossy that she chooses to post child pics of her. Its almost seem like shes trying so hard to sexualize her younger self now for more attention. Thats like super gross!!! Pedos are gonna save though to jerk too. Shes putting herself more into danger and chilren by doing this. Shes trying to "normalize" paedophilia. She panders to pedos and no youtuber really talks about it yet? Everyone has their heads up Belle's ass. Even other sex workers who pretend to like her to only gain followers for themselves its why Belle never talks to them. Has Jessica Nigiri ever commented on any of Belle's pics? Just wondering if she kisses Belle' s ass too. 

thats very random info? Can write her mother's race to try to explain that Belle can try to say shes actually "part asian" cause her eyes are small as fuck. Seems like Belle just wants her fans to think shes part asian now.she never talked about her familys background before has she? I thought she was from South Africa or some shit? I wouldnt be surprised though if she was a lying about that. Apparently on LOLCOW on Belle Delphine she lied about dropping out and moving out. Apparently she lived with her parents? Her family seem to know what their underage daughter was doing the entire time? The house that got harassed was actually Belle's parents house. She left the home because she had enough to move out as it is. She basically was threatened to leave by her stalker to keep her family safe. Found this on lolcow. Trying to share a pic I'll see if it posts right of Belle recreating a look that she had done at 17 bout the new pics she looks even younger than when she was in her older photos? The pedobaiting is REAL. The fbi should totally consider look into Belle or be monitoring her account at least. Its very questionable what is doing. It keeps getting worse each post she puts out...like very concerning. 

1551396632726.thumb.png.b973deaeee9f8bbd

Edited by Mew.Mew.Kitty
Errors oops

Posted (edited)

Belle posting her childhood photos on her story which she never used until now? Its pretty dgross that she chooses to post child pics of her and they almost seem like shes trying to sexualize her younger self for more attention. Thats like super gross!!! Pedos are gonna save though to jerk too. Shes putting herself more into danger and chilren by doing this. Shes trying to "normalize" paedophilia. She panders to pedos and no youtuber really talks about it yet? Everyone has their heads up Belle's ass. Even other sex workers who pretend to like her to only gain followers for themselves its why Belle never talks to them. Has Jessica Nigiri ever commented on any of Belle's pics? Just wondering if she kisses Belle' s ass too. 

thats very random info? Can write her mother's race to try to explain that Belle can try to say shes actually "part asian" cause her eyes are small as fuck. Seems like Belle just wants her fans to think shes part asian now.she never talked about her familys background before has she? I thought she was from South Africa or some shit? I wouldnt be surprised though if she was a lying about that. Apparently on LOLCOW on Belle Delphine she lied about dropping out and moving out. Apparently she lived with her parents? Her family seem to know what their underage daughter was doing the entire time? The house that got harassed was actually Belle's parents house. She left the home because she had enough to move out as it is. She basically was threatened to leave by her stalker to keep her family safe. Found this on lolcow. Trying to share a pic I'll see if it posts right of Belle recreating a look that she had done at 17 bout the new pics she looks even younger than when she was in her older photos? The pedobaiting is REAL. The fbi should totally consider look into Belle or be moniroting her account at least. Its very questionable what is doing. It keeps getting worse each post she puts out...like very concerning. 

1551396632726.thumb.png.b973deaeee9f8bbd

So sick and tired of belle ugh. She lying about everything 

Edited by ToxicWatermelon

Posted

Even the name Belle (tinkerbell) suites this pedo baiting persona. I actually doubt that's her real name because nothing else about her is real either?

Posted

Even the name Belle (tinkerbell) suites this pedo baiting persona. I actually doubt that's her real name because nothing else about her is real either?

I think its like marybelle or mary-belle kirschtein

Posted

She’s definitely using makeup in her “no makeup” photo. I’ve seen a few people on her op pointing it out to her but she’s obviously denying it.. either way she looks so average and boring without all the heavy makeup and filtering and she knows that.. that’s why she can’t risk showing her actual bare face because if this is how her fans react to these photos.. imagine how many would be turned off by her real unfiltered face.

04CB1CC2-4C96-466C-84E4-2AA903C4D08F.jpeg

Wth are these incels dumping out of their asses?

Do they actually believe she was in a real lesbian relationship?? She only pretends to be a lesbian for fan service.. She has literally said that she isn’t attracted to women in that way...

and it’s funny there’s nothing about her real relationships with her ex ‘Goran’ and her current bf ‘Joshua’... 

4829688D-908D-43FC-A0F4-675AB22663DE.jpeg

Posted (edited)

this fake "multiracial japanese" label might give belle an opportunity to start racefaking for clout. i'll give it a few months tops. 

by the way, belle posting her childhood photos on her ig story makes me uneasy considering that most of her fanbase is made up of pedos, and given the fact that she filters her photos to death to look underage makes it even worse. this is exact the kind of thing that harms young women and men, because older people are going to start trying to make sexual advances towards them and be complete creeps in general. 

Edited by taromilk

Posted

My favorite part of Belle’s updates is reading the comments under her posts. 😂 

You can tell she expects to receive nothing but men kissing her ass but it usually turns out it’s men telling her to stop bring so cringey.

2524C846-1CBB-41B9-AA01-8566CD8970F7.jpeg

Posted

My favorite part of Belle’s updates is reading the comments under her posts. 😂 

You can tell she expects to receive nothing but men kissing her ass but it usually turns out it’s men telling her to stop bring so cringey.

2524C846-1CBB-41B9-AA01-8566CD8970F7.jpeg

Can she really talk about people acting like teenagers when she's pushing the "take that parent" thing hard and pretending to be underaged for the cash? 

Posted

lmao a lot of the comments are saying she's ugly without makeup (I disagree) all these neckbeards are upset she doesnt look like an uwu anime girl 

also looking at the pic more cosley she's wearing eyeliner 

Posted

LMAO she definitely reads this forum

I really like the second picture though

for someone who claims to love experimenting, she does the same old tired makeup looks, changes that pink wig once in a while, same tired poses.

but she does look pretty without the makeup, still think its edited though. the eyes look off to menlike filter eyes? but i can’t be sure about that

Posted (edited)

LMAO she definitely reads this forum

I really like the second picture though

brows, eyeliner, contour, higlight, mascara and SNOW who you trynna fool

lmao a lot of the comments are saying she's ugly without makeup (I disagree) all these neckbeards are upset she doesnt look like an uwu anime girl

even with heavy editing they're not happy... have they ever seen a woman lol almost every real girl "looks ugly" and "not doing it" by their standards

Edited by nikoniferret

Posted

I think she did the "no makeup" pics bc of this

IMG_20190430_060721.thumb.jpg.cda1a9a5f3