• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4815 posts in this topic

Posted

he’s just a kid. it’s so sad tbh that people think she would really give anyone the time of day if money isn’t involved. 

maybe if she actually acted her age literal kids wouldnt be thinking they had a shot with her

Posted

Ok, so some kid just posted this on one of Belles Patreon posts.

Screenshot_20190428-005250_Patreon.jpg

If you didnt read it, he basically gives his entire life story and he wants to meet her. Hes 15 btw

i actually feel bad. he's still a child and by the way he is typing all of these things it's obvious that he is that young :alpacaworry2: it doesn't help that she engages her underage audience by replying to their comments and letting them continue to follow 

Posted

ew

one of my friends likes her posts all the time on ig and i honestly never looked at her page before now and i really don’t get the obsession with her

people that sexualize children are disgusting regardless of whether they’re 18+ or not like there is no separation between consenting to that disgusting shit as an adult vs. the people that sexualize actual children: a pedophile’s a pedophile, honey

you can’t separate fiction from reality and her patrons certainly don’t seem like the type to just brush it off as “it’s okay since she’s an adult” either when she’s posting photos in mlp swimsuits and making her body look like a preteen’s via angles

Posted

Her fucking hips are shopped to the MAX  LMFAO it's not even proportional to the rest of her body!!! 

I like to think she's so mentally broken that no amount of help will make her decent and I'm in a better off place rather than this degenerate.

No insult would fit her enough and we all have to probably make a whole new word to describe her. 

Posted

Why do people not think about how unrealistic going from basically looking prepubescent (only saying it this way bc pedopaiting seems to be her goal with those pics) to having Kim K size hips is???

Are people so far up her ass they dont even bother to realize it or care? Lmao 

Posted

not too long ago i was having a conversation with a friend about how gross belle is, when another one of my friends (who happens to be my best friend since we were kids) chimes in “i’d still fuck”. we both started talking about all of the disgusting things she’s done and she replied “i don’t care, she’s still hot” and i think that pretty much sums up a lot of these fanboys. not sure how they find her hot though 

Posted

I tried removing her makeup to see what she would look like naturally, excuse the shoddy shading, hard to work with something so filtered

HbFqq52.png

Hey! I hope you don't mind but, I edited this myself to be more realistic. She has VERY small eyes so :P

image0.jpg

Posted

Fortnite my ass, trying to pretend that she's a gamer, get out of here with that shit bitch. Her shooped hip really do make her look deformed.

nah she aint pretendin that she's a gamer she's trying to prerend that she's quirky doe and iNtO MeMeS owo

Posted

I am so going to get downvoted for this but....

Honestly, I think Belle is plenty guilty for a lot of things,and I am not a fan or supporter of her.

But this? This is too far IMHO. That Katarina whatever person looks like a drama seeking snowflake herself (not that I'm surprised) and half of the convo she's just shitting on Belle. Not to WK but I'd get defensive too if someone I previously considered a friend treated me like this. And I also get Belle not wanting it to be public. Owning up to it doesn't mean making the entire world know about it. She, from what I can see, was actually trying to set things right and I get how scary it is to have a presence like that guy still...looming over you.

I'm not saying she should be FORGIVEN, but I hate the damn "X iS CaNcElLeD!!!1!!1!!" culture. It's gross and makes people more likely to try and hide their past rather than admit it since nothing is ever let go of (honestly, that's why I love this forum. We are observers of the snowflakes who can see when people improve and change. Literally the only gossip-y place where I've seen this, ever. Most people here actually like seeing people grow).

It also really rubs me the wrong way how this Katarina goes from like "I respect your decision" to "FUCK YOU I'm posting this everyone deserves to know!!!". I literally went from being super amused over Belle as a snowflake and wanting to see her fail, to becoming almost defensive of her because imo no one deserves this. She messaged a friend or acquaintance to try and set things right with those involved and got shut down (just look at how this person literally never replies to what Belle says, just changes topic) and even Belle doesn't deserve that. She was 17 and dumb and she admits her fault plenty enough from what I can see. She doesn't try to sugarcoat or make excuses - "I was lazy and unwilling to work" sounds bad but it's the truth and I can respect it. She's not trying to hide it.

Maybe it's just because I know how it is to be manipulated and convinced that something is "not so bad", but I understand her to some degree. It's absolutely wrong and disgusting and she absolutely knew that from the beginning....She clearly snapped out of the illusion the moment someone she knew got involved (Minty's pics) and started to try and undo the damage and I don't think she should be punished for that. I don't see it as "she stopped cause she got caught" as much as ....she wanted to get out of it for a while. As I said, plenty of things wrong with Belle, but this is a mess for so many reasons and the "You have so many followers" miss Katarina looks....welll...... jealous. Of Belle. And she wants to make this a big deal to bring attention to herself.

download.thumb.png.6203143168761027b5988

Like what is this? This is a jealous dramatic girl trying to sink someone else. Who does she think she is? She betrayed someone's trust too, going directly against Belle's wishes.

(For those too lazy to stalk, here's the text Katarina posted alongside with the screenshots, enjoy)

download_(2).thumb.png.7b889e5cbba0d2d95

God, never thought there'd be a day when I'd defend BELLE DELPHINE out of all snowflakes but this is blown so ridiculously out of proportion by this chick...it's insane. I hope for a day where people can actually own up to their mistakes and pay a price that's proportionate to the crime. But the truth is, as with many other dramas online, people use someone else fucking up to give themselves some sort of justice points (an example that comes to mind is Holly Brown, another person I strongly dislike, and how by the end I was more annoyed with 32824389423 people "calling her out" on Youtube when in reality they just jumped on the bandwagon for the clout). I also don't think Belle should post this publicly? Would it resolve anything? I'm not a fortune teller but I don't think it would. 90% of her current followers didn't follow her then, so it really does not concern them. Being transparent with your fans is one thing but airing out your dirty laundry from years ago in front of a million people who have no idea what's going on just seems redundant to me. Not to mention that then someone would probably be like "Oh she fucked up but now she's seeking out pity from her followers"....I think Belle just can't win here.

P.S.: Sorry for essay ladies

sending this to her fans

Posted

nah she aint pretendin that she's a gamer she's trying to prerend that she's quirky doe and iNtO MeMeS owo

She does pretend to be one to cater in gamer boys, because for some reason they find gamer girls hot. She pretends to be lots of things that i doubt they are true. For example DDLG (or whatever its called) bitch does literally everything just to get more attention from different groups of men/women. 

Posted

Ok, so some kid just posted this on one of Belles Patreon posts.

Screenshot_20190428-005250_Patreon.jpg

If you didnt read it, he basically gives his entire life story and he wants to meet her. Hes 15 btw

I have seen him posting on her Instagram before  he always post the same thing. And he always provides personal information sadly there's even a capture of him here on the thread somewhere. 

Posted

he’s just a kid. it’s so sad tbh that people think she would really give anyone the time of day if money isn’t involved. 

maybe if she actually acted her age literal kids wouldnt be thinking they had a shot with her

I literally told that kid that belle already have have a boyfriend and that she only won't his money . 

And his like "I still have to try" 

Just stop 

She does pretend to be one to cater in gamer boys, because for some reason they find gamer girls hot. She pretends to be lots of things that i doubt they are true. For example DDLG (or whatever its called) bitch does literally everything just to get more attention from different groups of men/women. 

Fun thing is the DDLG community hate people like belle because ddlg is not supposed to be sexual 😂

Posted

Are people jumping on the egg trend just because Belle did It?

She looks really uncomfortable doing the vid and i dont really see how a raw egg is related to Easter either... if she made a video eating a chocolate egg for example, it would have been way better imo :alpacaworry: 

19-04-28-11-43-49-292_deco.jpg

Posted

She looks really uncomfortable doing the vid and i dont really see how a raw egg is related to Easter either... if she made a video eating a chocolate egg for example, it would have been way better imo :alpacaworry: 

ethots are getting more cringey every day ... I swear

Posted

that screenshot of her face tho😂

Just watched the video, and the expressions she made was retardedScreenshot_20190428_090652.thumb.jpg.de8lol are you sure you're not copying her?