• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5461 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah I genuinely stay away from any video with Belle in it on youtube cause usually it's just clickbait, sucking up to her, or the videos will have heavy misinformation or not enough information to them. A lot are also just rants (can kinda go with clickbait too I suppose) people just wanna get views LMAO

I've definitely seen these types of cosplayers for a long time, especially the Mew cosplayer, but dear lord that boosette is LAZY. I can definitely see where you are coming from considering how belle makes it look so easy to just earn money off doing almost nothing, there are plenty of copycats out there but oddly sexualized cosplays aren't new (OT, the Mew girl is quite cute, but I would've thought it was just more a ~neko~ rather than mew)

Apparently it was school girl boosette kms. Like c'mon she's also using elf ears in almost every "cosplay" ugh

I'm not saying the mew girl isnt cute but it annoys me that people cosplay and not look like the character not even a little bit  .

JUST SHOW BOOBS AND PEOPLE WILL SAY IT'S A GOOD COSPLAY 

Edited by ToxicWatermelon

Posted

Hmm clicked on the patreon link since I was curious with how her numbers changed/grew after all the deleted almost nudes and a couple posts are showing?? I don’t know if she made them free to view on accident or to try to advertise her Snapchat tier more but a lot of the comments are saying they aren’t added back yet or why it’s “censored” lol

6B253E84-BFD2-45DA-818C-5B88C833747B.png

When i had her SC, she didnt post everyday. She also says on patreon it takes 1-3 days but she cant seem to keep up with that. 

She clearly knows she cant manage all these people and yet she constantly tries to get new patrons. Shouldnt she be focusing on maintaining instead of growth?

Posted

When i had her SC, she didnt post everyday. She also says on patreon it takes 1-3 days but she cant seem to keep up with that. 

She clearly knows she cant manage all these people and yet she constantly tries to get new patrons. Shouldnt she be focusing on maintaining instead of growth?

She's greedy and lacks basic business skills

Posted

Idk but👌

Screenshot_20190425_225627.jpg

What in the hip-hoppity hell?

Posted

It's probably because she doesn't care to actually make good content or anything. She just wants the money. A few patreons leaving with even more joining or staying is nothing to her. 

Posted

Idk but👌

Screenshot_20190425_225627.jpg

I follow her on insta- klaire kipley right? That photo is from a few months ago and idk what it has to do with belle but that girl is very cool and photogenic and puts effort into shit

Posted

I follow her on insta- klaire kipley right? That photo is from a few months ago and idk what it has to do with belle but that girl is very cool and photogenic and puts effort into shit

I think they are maybe pointing out the weird fact that Belle is tagged in that photo?

Posted

ew

Posted

ew

she's wearing shoes on her bed wh-

being dirty ain't cute sis

Posted

ew

she literally looks like my 10 year old niece in this video and it makes me want to throw up.

Posted

ew

we stan a queen of pedophiles

is it just me or she started overdoing her filters?? she doesn't even look like an alien anymore she looks like a snapchat bunny filter

Posted

we stan a queen of pedophiles

is it just me or she started overdoing her filters?? she doesn't even look like an alien anymore she looks like a snapchat bunny filter

She's definitely overdoing the filters. They've slowly been getting worse. At this point I can't tell if she genuinely thinks it's still believable or that it looks nice, or if she's purposely making everything look like shit for whatever reason. 

Posted

She's definitely overdoing the filters. They've slowly been getting worse. At this point I can't tell if she genuinely thinks it's still believable or that it looks nice, or if she's purposely making everything look like shit for whatever reason. 

Can someone please see her irl so we all can know how she really look 😂

Posted

You know what? I let a lot of things slide but I draw the line at that pic. If she doesn't get backlash for such blatant underage bait then everyone is worse than I thought. It looks like she's cosplaying as a .. kid? the fuck?