• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

Very funny, Belle.

Screenshot_20190425-155701~2.png

Posted

smol... yeah right

she changed name of that acc already? i can't find it 

i tried looking for it on two diff accounts, she most likely deleted it. 

Posted

i tried looking for it on two diff accounts, she most likely deleted it. 

it looked like just a fan account to me, she'd never said anything about it publicly if it was hers

Posted (edited)

According to this video belle still lives at home with her parents. I mean belle lies soo much so I wouldn't be surprised if she does.  Or that she might not  be from south Africa. Pretty sure shes not 

Click here

Edited by ToxicWatermelon

Posted (edited)

All these new videos that made about her are getting more dumb the more its made. Do they even care about further investigation or do they just want the views? Come on it ain't that hard

Edited by Melimoe

Posted

According to this video belle still lives at home with her parents. I mean belle lies soo much so I wouldn't be surprised if she does.  Or that she might not  be from south Africa. Pretty sure shes not 

Click here

that video is trash lmao I dont trust it

Posted

that video is trash lmao I dont trust it

Me neither. Just ass licking 

Posted (edited)

Is it only me or does it feel like this is belles fault that girls is starting to bee soo fucking lazy with their cosplay. 

The pink one is apparently Mew.. Mew from pokémon. Like.. Gtfo. 

The second is boosette... Like atleast try  And what's up with wearing elf ears to fucking everything.. I said to the girl in white that it doesn't really look like the character.. She deleted the comment pretty sure it was because more people like my comment 

Screenshot_20190426_010815.jpg

Screenshot_20190426_010743.jpg

Edited by ToxicWatermelon

Posted

They're trying to shoop and edit the same too. But damn it could be just the photo but those boobs look hella fake

Posted

It seems like the cosplay community don’t claim Belle. It’s a slap to the face that actually care for their cosplays why is sexualizing characters so trendy now? 

Posted (edited)

It seems like the cosplay community don’t claim Belle. It’s a slap to the face that actually care for their cosplays why is sexualizing characters so trendy now? 

There are things called "perverts" "people whom can't get some irl" "incels" ect. Lol, you know what I mean😂

Edited by Melimoe

Posted

All these new videos that made about her are getting more dumb the more its made. Do they even care about further investigation or do they just want the views? Come on it ain't that hard

Yeah I genuinely stay away from any video with Belle in it on youtube cause usually it's just clickbait, sucking up to her, or the videos will have heavy misinformation or not enough information to them. A lot are also just rants (can kinda go with clickbait too I suppose) people just wanna get views LMAO

Is it only me or does it feel like this is belles fault that girls is starting to bee soo fucking lazy with their cosplay. 

The pink one is apparently Mew.. Mew from pokémon. Like.. Gtfo. 

The second is boosette... Like atleast try  And what's up with wearing elf ears to fucking everything.. I said to the girl in white that it doesn't really look like the character.. She deleted the comment pretty sure it was because more people like my comment 

Screenshot_20190426_010743.jpg

I've definitely seen these types of cosplayers for a long time, especially the Mew cosplayer, but dear lord that boosette is LAZY. I can definitely see where you are coming from considering how belle makes it look so easy to just earn money off doing almost nothing, there are plenty of copycats out there but oddly sexualized cosplays aren't new (OT, the Mew girl is quite cute, but I would've thought it was just more a ~neko~ rather than mew)

Posted

Idk but👌

Screenshot_20190425_225627.jpg

Posted

Personally I don’t think belle started the trend of lazy cosplaying. People have been doing that forever to gain popularity online, I mean look at jessica nigri who’s way before belle’s time. I don’t think belle has really started any trends besides people straight up copying her. The ahegao face got popular before belle did and it was popular outside of cosplay. The ahegao face in hentai started getting a lot of attention which made cosplayers want to try it. Belle just hopped on the bandwagon. I will say though that while I don’t think belle is creating trends, I do think she is popularizing them

besides all that, I also wanted to say how it really annoys me how little she cares about her followers. I see in other threads people will be rude to their followers but at least they interact with them. Belle literally only cares about her followers for money and she’s so fake it’s painful. It’s like she’s not even a real human 

Posted

Hmm clicked on the patreon link since I was curious with how her numbers changed/grew after all the deleted almost nudes and a couple posts are showing?? I don’t know if she made them free to view on accident or to try to advertise her Snapchat tier more but a lot of the comments are saying they aren’t added back yet or why it’s “censored” lol

6B253E84-BFD2-45DA-818C-5B88C833747B.png