• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5381 posts in this topic

Posted

Do we know the names of the other girls that got their nudes stolen except minty? 

Posted

Hey everyone, 

Ive been inactive on her for a bit. Lol.

For the past 2 months ive had Belles snapchat, but wait, i didnt pay. I wanted to see what would happen if i just sent her a message saying that i had her $50 tier and i sent her my username and got added. I never actually paid. Lol.

I spoke with her on there a few times, because i remembered some guy posting on here about how Belle was basically milking him for money and stuff. I told her that i wanted to send her money or buy her stuff, (i wasnt actually lol) and she told me that she didnt want me to, which actually suprised me about.

Most of her content is just what you would see on her IG. Its really not worth $50. I imagine she will up the price at some point so that she can manage the amount of people she has. Because there is no way she can manage all those people. On her patreon wall its just people complaining about not being added. Half of them barely speak english.

Honestly i think her collapse will probably be from to much, her "dream job" seems to be becoming more and more unmanageable. If anything shes trapped her self. She never seems to get any free time as well.

Also when she posts those really nsfw pics on insta its because she gets like another 100 patrons straight away.

Before anyone calls me a whiteknight, i tried to write this unbiasedly? If thats a word lol.

Dang with over 3k patreons how does one even manage? Trying to figure out what to post on snapchat every single day and trying to make it interesting and not boring is a lot harder then it seems. If alot of them got her $1k tier, she would be skyping so much that she's probably dying inside. Dream jobs can easily become nightmares.

If she doesn't have time for herself anymore like you said, then maybe this is apart of the karma that is happening to her right now, with so many things happening to her at once, she's probably on the computer and her phone 24/7 all frustriated because of all the complaints that her customers are giving her, getting bashed on for boring ass content (an example is one where she had a bunch of dildos and doesn't even know how to look good and sexy) and all their wishes haven't been met. Idk, just an assumption. 

Who knows whats actually going on, you cant trust whatever you see on instagram, she could be going through depression, and stress. Yes true, she's getting tons of money from this, but money doesnt always give you happiness. 

Posted

Lol

Screenshot_20190424_000731.jpg

Please never disrespect Kira like that again 

Posted

Please never disrespect Kira like that again 

i didn't make this😂

Posted

Alright so I told a girl that she should block belle so she's not stealing her content and earn money of it and told her about content belle stole ... This is the answer I got 😂 alright but don't cry when she steals your ideas  

Screenshot_20190424_234716.jpg

Posted

I feel bad for senzawa that she feels the need to kiss Belle’s ass just because she didn’t get credited for her song..

BD6B2EF9-4709-46B4-9325-9556FE6797AC.jpeg

Posted

Pretty sure she made another account: smolbelledelphine

I wonder why her other one cant be revived LMAO

Update: on the story that was posted on this second account said that she was going to make it private after 1k followers.. hmmm

Infiltration time 

smol... yeah right

she changed name of that acc already? i can't find it 

Posted (edited)

Edited by SaltySquid
Idk I feel like I did something wrong

Posted (edited)

One particular thing that upsets me about Belle is that she doesn't even bother trying to show she cares for her so-called "toxic incel uwu worshipping queen belle fanbase". She has always had a more or less bad reputation that eventually got more and more exposed to the public, she's literally known as THE e-thot rn. When WillNE actually spent money on the God Tier of her patreon, all she gave him is a video of her shooting a doll and a short unfiltered video? How is that even worth 2.5k $? She has scammed so many more people and she's infamous as a "scammer" by now. Yet, she doesn't even bother providing better "services" what her fans actually pay for DESPITE ALL THE HATE. How can someone be so stupidly ignorant and, sorry not sorry, fucked up in their mind to dig their own grave like that? If I was her, I'd be so desperate from all the drama revolving around her and at least TRY harder to make up for it (she's a lost case, anyway.). It's just saddening at this point. I guess, her being lazy and making big money is more important, after all. 

Edited by necyi
just added something.

Posted

One particular thing that upsets me about Belle is that she doesn't even bother trying to show she cares for her so-called "toxic incel uwu worshipping queen belle fanbase". She has always had a more or less bad reputation that eventually got more and more exposed to the public, she's literally known as THE e-thot rn. When WillNE actually spent money on the God Tier of her patreon, all she gave him is a video of her shooting a doll and a short unfiltered video? How is that even worth 2.5k $? She has scammed so many more people and she's infamous as a "scammer" by now. Yet, she doesn't even bother providing better "services" what her fans actually pay for DESPITE ALL THE HATE. How can someone be so stupidly ignorant and, sorry not sorry, fucked up in their mind to dig their own grave like that? If I was her, I'd be so desperate from all the drama revolving around her and at least TRY harder to make up for it (she's a lost case, anyway.). It's just saddening at this point. I guess, her being lazy and making big money is more important, after all. 

It seems to me like her fanbase likes to be treated like crap.. because she’s literally said all she cared about is the money and doesn’t give one fuck about her followers wants. 

She’s ungrateful and greedy to her own supporters and even responds rudely to them most of the time.

Posted

It seems to me like her fanbase likes to be treated like crap.. because she’s literally said all she cared about is the money and doesn’t give one fuck about her followers wants. 

She’s ungrateful and greedy to her own supporters and even responds rudely to them most of the time.

I agree. She has literally admitted she's only there for the money yet when we point it out that she is just money-hungry, they attack us and call us jealous. It's so obvious (again, she legit said it herself that she only cares about the money) and her fans are brainwashed kids.

Posted

Y'all, stop massreporting her pics/profile or at least stop bragging about it. I dislike Belle as much as you do, but reporting her until her accounts get deleted will kill the milk and render this thread useless. We don't need to interfere, she's milky on her own and will most definitely fuck up in the near future, as her incelarmy is already growing tired of her antics

Posted

She ran off with Pyro's money, no matter how you look at it, 3 mediocre videos are not worth 3k. Probably didn't want to expose the fact that she never touched a keyboard in her life and will probably ask "What key is for jumping", so she just gave him lame as fuck videos instead. And Pyro takes it, obviously, because she's a gamer grill uwu smol titty gf.

((sorry if im bringing this up again, im catching up with the thread now!))

What makes me laugh is the fact that she literally had TWO MONTHS to practice with the game and yet she didnt?? Like, if she was uncomfortable doing it online in front of million subscribers its probably because she never played It before/wasnt too good at it and didnt want to look like a n00b and disappoint all of her fans that believe shes the perfect gamer girl uwu, so she could have just took the time to actually play and practice/improve BEFORE lol

Posted

I know most of them are kids but... THESE STUPID DUMBASSES REALLY THINK SHE'LL DATE THEM? HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE? 😂😂

Screenshot_20190425_091944.jpg

Screenshot_20190425_092546.jpg