• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

3998 posts in this topic

Posted

okay but like.... tf is actual going on w her lips? why does she make them smaller?????? surely its a GOOD thing to have big lips? oh wait no, it makes her look like a prepubescent child THATS why she makes them smaller x

she's an uwu irl anime girl 

Posted

Everytime I look at Belle she reminds me of the Grinch so it’s hilarious to me that other people see it too.. but instead of Who-ville she’s probably from Whore-ville.

F043174A-8F6F-4E6A-89BD-01A0F96678E3.jpeg

Posted

Poor bby. Filters are so much easier than photoshop aren't they belle?

Posted

Everytime I look at Belle she reminds me of the Grinch so it’s hilarious to me that other people see it too.. but instead of Who-ville she’s probably from Whore-ville.

F043174A-8F6F-4E6A-89BD-01A0F96678E3.jpeg

be careful if she lurks she'll probably cosplay as Cindy Lou Who and use 'whoreville' in her caption to try to show that she's a self-aware meme goddess. I wouldn't be surprised if half of her fanbase  unironically use to the word 'meme master' or some cringy shit like that 

Posted (edited)

be careful if she lurks she'll probably cosplay as Cindy Lou Who and use 'whoreville' in her caption to try to show that she's a self-aware meme goddess. I wouldn't be surprised if half of her fanbase  unironically use to the word 'meme master' or some cringy shit like that 

should i copyright it before she steals or copies someone else’s ideas... once AGAIN. 😂

(i’m jk. i’m probably not the first to say it. but knowing her she probably would take credit like she did with the ahegao face.)

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted (edited)

should i copyright it before she steals or copies someone else’s ideas... once AGAIN. 😂

(i’m jk. i’m probably not the first to say it. but knowing her she probably would take credit like she did with the ahegao face.)

Didnt she steal a fan made meme video of her wanting to go to the moon? She didnt give any credit who made it too.

She took it and posted it.

Dont know if it was comissioned or fanmade it for her 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

Refreshing to not see that pink wig hope she ditch it completely

Posted

Found this on Lolcow and did a zoom-in, what is that on her lip?? :^s yikes sis

1551616335046.png

That thing is loaded with the herpes virus, whoow! If you'd put a needle in it the virus would drip down her chin wanting to infect other people. 

Posted

if i see word "herpes" in this thread one more time im gonna snap ngl

H E R P E S.

Posted

I don’t know why the herpes stuff from a shit ton of pages ago is still being brought up but for fucks sake, please stop. 

Posted

i see no point in talking about her cold sores past where it was originally brought it up in the thread, half of the adult population has herpes, especially cold sores, let's move on

Posted

i see no point in talking about her cold sores past where it was originally brought it up in the thread, half of the adult population has herpes, especially cold sores, let's move on

Do you make music? I'd like to listen.

Posted

Do you make music? I'd like to listen.

what?

Posted

Why haven't anyone done anything about the whole stealing nudes and selling them situation? Like talk to authorities?