• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5461 posts in this topic

Posted

if i see word "herpes" in this thread one more time im gonna snap ngl

H E R P E S.

Posted

I don’t know why the herpes stuff from a shit ton of pages ago is still being brought up but for fucks sake, please stop. 

Posted

i see no point in talking about her cold sores past where it was originally brought it up in the thread, half of the adult population has herpes, especially cold sores, let's move on

Posted

i see no point in talking about her cold sores past where it was originally brought it up in the thread, half of the adult population has herpes, especially cold sores, let's move on

Do you make music? I'd like to listen.

Posted

Do you make music? I'd like to listen.

what?

Posted

Why haven't anyone done anything about the whole stealing nudes and selling them situation? Like talk to authorities? 

Posted (edited)

Why haven't anyone done anything about the whole stealing nudes and selling them situation? Like talk to authorities? 

That's unfortunately a question you'd have to ask girls whom becks stole nudes from. :alpacaheadshake:

Their reluctance is understandable tho, proof might be gone already (all data regarding transactions on fb/paypal, incriminating convos with the anon accomplice) and the inevitable drama would be more unpleasant to the victms than our celeb thief. If you take a look at the 1st time we got receipts, the girl who spread them was bullied by becky's fans to the point of deleting her account. Even PULL wasn't 100% on her side.

Edited by Dr Dunno

Posted

That's unfortunately a question you'd have to ask girls whom becks stole nudes from. :alpacaheadshake:

Their reluctance is understandable tho, proof might be gone already (all data regarding transactions on fb/paypal, incriminating convos with the anon accomplice) and the inevitable drama would be more unpleasant to the culprits than our celeb thief. If you take a look at the 1st time we got receipts, the girl who spread them was bullied by becky's fans to the point of deleting her account. Even PULL wasn't 100% on her side.

So she's just gonna get away with it? Like wtf I it's would have been a guy people would fucking rip him apart 

Posted (edited)

No its been reported but the authorities actually didn't do anything about it.

Their reluctance is understandable tho, proof might be gone already (all data regarding transactions on fb/paypal, incriminating convos with the anon accomplice) and the inevitable drama would be more unpleasant to the culprits than our celeb thief. If you take a look at the 1st time we got receipts, the girl who spread them was bullied by becky's fans to the point of deleting her account. Even PULL wasn't 100% on her side.

isnt there screenshots out of Belle admitting to the catfishing?

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

She gave consent to have her name and paypal used by thief who, in turn, made it clear he would sell other girls' nudes and was aware of her age... idk, I think it would be enough to get the attention of authorities for them to approach it further (find out how much she made off the deal, how she handled taxes and who helped her), so I doubt anyone really reported it properly. I mean, anyone who was involved and bore witness to anything relevant.

Posting nudes online is one thing but imagine explaining the scam to people who might ridicule you. IRL sl*tshaming still prevails. Also, seeing how unsuccessful all the expose vids were so far would also play a part in disheartening victims from testifying. :alpacamad:

Posted (edited)

No its been reported but the authorities actually didn't do anything about it.

There is here is only the ones I have and yeah someone posted them before in here 

Screenshot_20190414_021220_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190414_021429_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190414_021448_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also I'm pretty sure that the nude pictures people claiming to be belle is probably girls she stole them from -.-

Edited by Obama-san

Posted (edited)

I watched the video and I'm now informed.. Bitch there is more then just one fucking video about this. Get the fuck out of here with your "misunderstandings" because there is none . 

Yeah just late rapists and the victims just leave it to sort it out themselves as well then... Why care about anything that's illegal 

Screenshot_20190416_010533.jpg

Edited by Obama-san

Posted

Ass where 🧐

A2B73E7C-C3A7-4DE4-A43B-C1B2918D1DD6.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Oh look what I came across comparing her phone quality which she couldnt shoop her body in a video

But on hd camera she shooped her body to be more curvy and smaller 

inCollage_20190415_165705973.thumb.jpg.7

inCollage_20190415_165903852.thumb.jpg.7Belle from sep, august-october 2018 time to current b.d (and las pic of her tiktok was from nov and I noticed that the quality of the video was crap though low quality)

So it would be easy for Belle to hide her real appearance. Im just surprised the filter stayed her face while she moved around. But she managed to do it because she knew it worked in her favor.

inCollage_20190415_164135666.thumb.jpg.dBelles waist isnt 4 sizes smaller than she makes it

Belle isnt big but shes has an average body, shes fine. I don't get why she feels like she has to shoop herself. B.d always bases her appearances in her videos all from angles where she turns from the side. 

Also her ribs are poking out like she does when she sucks in/shoops her waist and body to be slimmer/more petite than it is irl. She always wears some sort clothes to cover her tummy pouch but when she takes pics she blurs and shoops herself. In the fanous tiktok video and her recent you can see shes average. Doesnt look like her ribs are showing (maybe shes sucking in a little still but when shoops her body she make her ribs pop out as her b.d online persona) in videos she cant edit the ribs in more so she uses the angles and sucking in her stomach method for her shots and then shoops over it.

In the oppai b.d, pretty sure Belle wore a corset under it to appear smaller because she cant shoop her waist smaller in videos. 

inCollage_20190415_164435865.thumb.jpg.8like her waist size? Inconsistent and these are vids. Photoshopped pics. Theres nothing wrong with her body size.

She still chooses to overly edit herself in her content. 

inCollage_20190415_164601119.thumb.jpg.eshe edits her body in pics to be "the petite anime loli" 

inCollage_20190415_165206081.thumb.jpg.9nnotice iinthe 500k video she never really showed her waist? Even when she turned around you couldnt really see it. I think Belle defintely uses angles. B.d relies on angles through her videos to appear smaller, and further away sucking in her tummy can make her appear smaller too.

In her harley shirt video she was sucking in her tummy the entire time and going from and angle like breaking her back just trying to look thick.

Im not shaming her body. Its just she should just stop woth the photoshop already. Its getting out of control how inconsistent it is.

Few more compares recent vid vs. Few more shooped pics of herself 

How is a fake image considered sexy? She legit profits from an entire fake image and pedobaits. She really should be banned on the internet already and go to jail. The internet would be less of a scary place to be.

inCollage_20190415_165635191.thumb.jpg.2

There is here is only the ones I have and yeah someone posted them before in here 

Screenshot_20190414_021220_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190414_021429_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190414_021448_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also I'm pretty sure that the nude pictures people claiming to be belle is probably girls she stole them from -.-

what about the ones with the scammer?

is there more you can post? 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween
Fuck ton of typos cause im high as sh*t

Posted

Oh look what I came across comparing her phone quality which she couldnt shoop her body in a video

But on hd camera she shooped her body to be more curvy and smaller 

inCollage_20190415_165705973.thumb.jpg.7

inCollage_20190415_165903852.thumb.jpg.7Belle from sep, august-october time to curent (and las pic of her tiktok was from nov and I noticed that the quality of the video was crap. So it would be easy for Belle to hide her real appearance. Im just surprised the filter stayed her face while she moved around. 

inCollage_20190415_164135666.thumb.jpg.dBelles waist isnt 4 sizes smaller than she makes it

Belle isnt big but shes has an average body, shes fine. I don't get why she feels like ahe has to shoop herself..she always bases her appearance in her videos all from.angles where she turns from.the side. 

In the oppai b.d, pretty sure Belle wore a corset under it to appear smaller because she cant shoop her waist smaller in videos.

inCollage_20190415_164435865.thumb.jpg.8heher waist size? Inconsistent and these are vids. Photoshopped pics 

inCollage_20190415_164601119.thumb.jpg.eshe edits to be "the petite anime loli" 

inCollage_20190415_165206081.thumb.jpg.9nnotice iinthe 500k video shshe neveneverally showed her waist? Even when she turned around you couldnt really see it. I think Belle defintely uses angles. B.d relies on angles through her videos to appear smaller, and further away sucking in her tummy can make her appear smaller too.

In her harley shirt video she was sucking in her tummy the entire time and going from and angle like breaking her back just trying to look thick.

Im not shaming her body. Its just she should just stop woth the photoshop already. Its getting out of control how inconsistent it is.

Few.more compares recent vid vs. Few more shooped pics of herself 

How is a fake image sexy?? She legit profits from an entire fake image and pedobaits. She really should be banned on the internet already and go to jail. The internet would be less of a scary place to be.

inCollage_20190415_165635191.thumb.jpg.2

what about the ones with the scammer?

is there more you can post? 

I have been trying to find them but it seems like they have been deleted of this earth xD I will try to do some digging