• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5903 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so a 17 year old girl wearing the wrong colour wig in a cosplay justifies thousands of people sending her abuse and death threats? As well as posting personal information on hate forums????

... like come on. Don't tell me you actually think that's reasonable..

Posted

You mean we can say she's pretty but we can't criticize her attitude?

Those are not assumptions. She blocked those people who are not praising her. Even those comments that don't agree with her even though those comments are harmless.

If she haven't deleted her actual post, I can screenshot her actual replies on how she handles the criticisms. And yes, we are actually criticizing this snowflake who can't handle criticisms. And we are also, criticizing the fans.

And you're also, spamming this post. I can see that. 

Posted (edited)

She is 17, so yes she is still a child. This is a forum post of you guys cyber bullying a CHILD. Secondly, there is nothing wrong with the way she looks, I haven't found a single criticism that has any substance about the way she looks. You can find her attractive, sure, it's subjective, but there have been no comment here of anyone actually finding something meaningful to criticise her about.

Also she's 17 but she's putting herself out there as fap material. I feel like age isn't really what we should be concerned about anymore....lol anyway you said there "have been no comment here of anyone actually finding something meaningful to criticise her about" Umm  LOL we have been criticizing her on her defensive behavior even when she is in the wrong?? Here, an example in case you havent read what you downvoted

Lol god shes so annoying, she cant even handle critissism, hides behind her white knights, and gets racist lol, nice, seriously she needs to be known to the coscom as one of those famewhores, she was on the WRONG then blames everybody???? whats wrong with her? 

Also

Secondly, nobody knows her personality, other than her followers and friends, and that's why they defend her. Because she is a sweet girl and this is the first time there has ever been any negative drama around her. Look through the screenshots, there are none of her saying anything mean spirited or bad about anyone. It's her fans who have done so, not her. So all I see here is sad people criticising a sweet girl they know nothing about, instead you just make assumptions based on the way she looks.

yah ok we might not know her personally and probably wouldn't know if she would donate 10 dollars to someone in need or not but we can definitely see that she is a snowflake by her actions. what do you mean first time? the first time when she said she wouldn't cosplay EVER AGAIN when she did D.va and got negative feedback for it? or the second "first time" when she decided to "cosplay" kotori?? As much as I don't know about her, I'm also very sure that she is a famewhore.

If you're gonna criticise someone, criticise her fans who were rude or racist, not her. She literally was sent death threats for wearing a wrong colour wig, just let that sink in.

Also death threats? That I'm, not so sure. I know she was insulted but death threats??? 

ughhh just stop. This is a gossip forum, NOT a hate forum. I'm sure you know what gossip is. I'm sure you do it irl too. And then to come in and go against everything that is about this forum?? ugh no.

edit:

also what do you mean personal info when all of the things found were on social media? I mean, I've looked at all the pictures and I still don't know where she lives in london, of her phone number (or any other info)? Shit isit just me who cant deduce that??? :(

Edited by Ad

Posted

Her post was removed because it was reported by too many people, and she was deleting any negative replies because she was postblocked for 3 days so she couldn't reply to them.
I've already contacted an admin about this so I guess it's up to them now.
I'm just trying to show a little reason her, I'm not trying to be an ass to you guys.
I'm just trying to put things in perspective, I doubt any of you would deal any better if you were put in her shoes

Posted

Her post was removed because it was reported by too many people, and she was deleting any negative replies because she was postblocked for 3 days so she couldn't reply to them.
I'm just trying to show a little reason her, I'm not trying to be an ass to you guys.
I'm just trying to put things in perspective, I doubt any of you would deal any better if you were put in her shoes

She didn't just delete negative replies, she deleted EVERYONE that pointed out her little flaw. Everyone who tipped her off nicely, everyone who seemed to go "against" her, blocked everyone who wasn't praising her pretty face.

We would actually deal with this better than she did, if it happened to us. We would deal with it like adults, not a whimpering spoiled child who didn't get all the attention. And hey, we won't be lying and sending threats like a certain someone's boyfriend. 

Majority of what was done to her was to correct her, bloody hell I wouldn't send some chick to die over a wig. But how she reacted to being told off was just 👌

Posted

Wrong. She deleted it since I found a WK mentioning people who commented and that person was like "Aye. They deleted their replies" when in truth they were blocked and can't access her profile.I think I saw someone posted that, I'm gonna look for it that her wk's are mentioning people who are blocked and telling they deleted their post when in truth she deleted comments and blocked people.

Also, it's like you're saying Belle can post screenies of other people, but other people can't post a screenie of her. lmao

And I've been in social media for years, sure I can handle a bunch of criticisms myself, not like how she handles it. This is internet, we should expect anything could happen. Kudos to you white-knighting a snowflake.

Posted

no one on this site usually goes this far to prove a snowflake "innocent" and "a sweet girl" with so much factual evidence tossed right in front of their eyes. You just sound like 1.) A white knight neckbeard 2.) Her actual boyfriend or 3.) It's you stalking your own thread. Contacting the admin to remove this would just prove my above comments even more so if that's your intention. Also, at the end of your first comment "your just running off on false assumptions lmao" makes you seem stand-offish when there is actual evidence, not empty assumptions. What's their to laugh about when your basically having a panic attack over here talking about how this is cyber bullying and needs to be removed smh. 

Posted

no one on this site usually goes this far to prove a snowflake "innocent" and "a sweet girl" with so much factual evidence tossed right in front of their eyes. You just sound like 1.) A white knight neckbeard 2.) Her actual boyfriend or 3.) It's you stalking your own thread. Contacting the admin to remove this would just prove my above comments even more so if that's your intention. Also, at the end of your first comment "your just running off on false assumptions lmao" makes you seem stand-offish when there is actual evidence, not empty assumptions. What's their to laugh about when your basically having a panic attack over here talking about how this is cyber bullying and needs to be removed smh. 

10 out of 10 its number 2. Lol. Actual boyfriend right there. 

but hey, be glad. Bad publicity is still publicity. 

Posted

Wow. I just saw this lmao

Not satisfied with commenting on the thread, even in the chatbox. I'm speechless. You guys have a lot of free time xD 

Untitled.png

AHAHAHA NICE

Posted

She is 17, so yes she is still a child. This is a forum post of you guys cyber bullying a CHILD. Secondly, there is nothing wrong with the way she looks, I haven't found a single criticism that has any substance about the way she looks. You can find her attractive, sure, it's subjective, but there have been no comment here of anyone actually finding something meaningful to criticise her about.

Secondly, nobody knows her personality, other than her followers and friends, and that's why they defend her. Because she is a sweet girl and this is the first time there has ever been any negative drama around her. Look through the screenshots, there are none of her saying anything mean spirited or bad about anyone. It's her fans who have done so, not her. So all I see here is sad people criticising a sweet girl they know nothing about, instead you just make assumptions based on the way she looks.

If you're gonna criticise someone, criticise her fans who were rude or racist, not her. She literally was sent death threats for wearing a wrong colour wig, just let that sink in.

Like I'm looking at some of the criticisms. Like the one when you're saying she's the same height as those girls if she took her platforms off so she isn't tall. I know all the girls in that image and they are all 13-14, Belle is 17 and the same height. Like this is what I'm talking about, you literally have no substance whatsoever, you're just running on false assumptions lmao

What law have the people in this thread violated? A specific law with supporting provisions, along with cases of similar events would suffice. Since you know you're using the law to intimidate the people here.

Also if there's anyone breaking the law it's Belle's bf for harassing by intimidation (the screenies of the convo). PLUS it was also the white knights + Belle's BF who were calling people in the thread (Like a coser named Ling Ling) a c>nt, b>tch and a frog I don't have screenies but you know what you said.

And since you are using the law anyways, I'm positive you've heard of the phrase "come to court with clean hands" Well are they really clean? :) 

Posted

I think kimchii is her boyfriend too. 

Look it's cool that you want to defend her and everything, but the point of this thread was "she pretends to be a cosplayer, but she just throw on a wig and a sponsored outfit and can't handle critisism when people tell her that no it's not what cosplaying means and that yes the color of the wig matters". There is no false assumption without proof, no bullying, nothing you talk about. 

She can have a different opinion of what is "cosplaying", but if she puts herself on the internet she have to be able to deal with critisism and people thinking differently. If she can't do that she should stop. 

No one was mean or insulting here, you can't compare what happens on facebook and what is discussed here. 

Posted

Screenshot_20170525-211345.thumb.jpg.75b

Lol she changed her Facebook name.

Posted

Screenshot_20170525-211345.thumb.jpg.75b

Lol she changed her Facebook name.

She's like lillaflan changing names in social media lol and the way they handle their critics are the same as well.

Posted

She even deleted the comment of a fan who expressed concern about her being posted here. Why so cold against your fans? They're just trying to help :/