• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5566 posts in this topic

Posted

20190402_162357.jpg

Belle is Delicate? LOL. Belle could probably beat us all up since she is much taller than the average girl by at least 10cm. She only looks delicate because she uses preteen training bras and smoothsher skin and shoops her face to hell and back.

The real Belle has the face of that girl you really don't want any of your male friends to become friends with because you know her intentions are shitty

Posted (edited)

20190402_162357.jpg

this poppy guy is white knighting her so hard lol he replied to almost all the comments that bash Belle. They replied to my comment too.

we need a poppy_b03 thread lmao

0180BE26-EEBA-48E5-99C6-212FAA9A20FB.jpeg

688D0259-54C6-43F0-A7F8-9EBE4964D773.jpeg

65B8053F-FBDB-4C42-9936-25731AED9AB7.jpeg

B88F4AC7-4D24-4905-ACFC-22B64B44098A.jpeg

70C8A85C-768C-4A7E-906D-AA27426F91F0.jpeg

402C1D3A-15CB-4DF8-9906-5BBFBE580397.jpeg

Edited by ironicallyme
Added more screenshots

Posted

this poppy guy is white knighting her so hard lol he replied to almost all the comments that bash Belle. They replied to my comment too.

we need a poppy_b03 thread lmao

0180BE26-EEBA-48E5-99C6-212FAA9A20FB.jpeg

65B8053F-FBDB-4C42-9936-25731AED9AB7.jpeg

B88F4AC7-4D24-4905-ACFC-22B64B44098A.jpeg

70C8A85C-768C-4A7E-906D-AA27426F91F0.jpeg

402C1D3A-15CB-4DF8-9906-5BBFBE580397.jpeg

That's because it is belle or her bummy bf 

Also that comment about making "bank" yeah pedo baiting is really hustling these days 9_9 

Posted

No one:

BD's WK: stop insulting her small breasts!!!!

Absolutely no one gives a shit about her breast size nor is it seen as a bad thing but the fact that she's pedobaiting is beyond gross.

Posted

Except..it isn't a bralette? In the slightest? THESE (in spoiler) are bralettes. Even the center one, which looks closest to a training bra, is clearly not a training bra. I don't even want to gather examples for training bras because guess what, the models for those are children.  Hear that, Belle? They're for CHILDREN. Just when I thought Belle couldn't get any grosser, she wears a child's underwear.  :alpacadone:

bralette.thumb.png.86097926cbd5595ea3f87

Posted

ok there are a lot of things that belle has done wrong but wearing a training bra is absolutely not one of them. i don’t wear bras of any kind any more (i’m a trans guy, so I stopped wearing them when I came out but anyways let’s not derail).

I pretty much consistently wore training bras until I was like 22-23 years old. They’re cheap, extremely comfortable and work well when you have small breasts. Aesthetically they look much nicer than a regular bra, I personally hated the look of normal bras but I loved training bras back in the day. You can get super cute designs (I had pokemon and helo kitty and also just cute pink frilly stuff) and I wasn’t pedobaiting. 

As I said before, I don’t wear bras anymore bc I’m a guy lol. But I just wanted to step in and defend training bras. They’re super cute and comfy and honestly the only type of bra I don’t actually feel grossed out by. I wore them at age 22, it’s not creepy if it fits you and is comfy. If you have a small chest they’re much more comfortable than a regular bra :)

It's more to do with context than the bra itself really. An adult wearing a training bra isn't inherently creepy or wrong

BUT Belle does actively pedobait, we've seen it so many times. She sexualises underage characters in her "cosplays". She tried appearing more mature and making her breasts look larger etc and it didn't work for her, so she's going back to trying to look like a child again. If it was something she wore just because it was comfortable or she wore day to day why would she post a picture of herself "cosplaying" in it, y'know? That's why it's creepy in this context imo.

Posted

The literal context Belle puts in her caption and then the fact she is wearing undergarments meant for CHILDREN... What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with you. (It probably doesn't even fit her properly either due to the fact we know she's not even a small adult either) She really should be ashamed of herself for literally trying this fucking hard to be pedo bait. It is vile beyond belief and I don't get how anything she does hasn't even gotten her in any sort of legal trouble yet.

I hate that I can even say this but I've found sites dedicated to selling underage childrens photos before and have found groups on facebook dedicated to that. It's fucking horrifying to look at, I don't understand how anyone literally could ever get off to that. My stomach is turning even just having to type this out cause seeing it is a whole other form of terror. I'm praying Belle hasn't found these sites herself and taken inspiration (I'm doubting that it's likely but with how nasty she is, a part of me wouldn't even be surprised) You are fucking 19, you are not 12. You can make and think about rational decisions and be aware of how truly fucked the situations are. I cannot fathom how incels can be this ignorant to it either, do they truly not know what women's bras look like to be able to wonder something is wrong?? I know they're morons but come on

(I'm so sorry for the rant, but this really, really gets under my skin and makes me want to vomit)

Posted

Even if people say "it's just a bra!", let's not forget that Belle sexualizes children and she's trying to attract pedophiles to her fanbase. This isn't Belle trying to be cute, this is Belle pedobaiting and trying to make herself look younger, which is pretty disgusting imo. There are bras (and bralettes!) for flat-chested people out there and she could use one of them, but she chose to use a training bra... which is made for children.

So, she knows what she's doing. This wasn't a innocent choice of bra. 

Posted

ever since she got rid of her braces , she does this stupid thing with her lips .

I don't know how to describe it , but she curves(?) them weirdly to make her cheeks fluffier and look younger 

Posted

Glad I'm not the only one who thought how creepy the training bra seemed. Like..what? We get it your breasts are small but a training bra is just..screaming pedobait. Especially when the description contains mentions of incest. A lot of pedos are also into incest so in my opinion that just makes it..even more gross. Just in general that's such a gross audience to cater to and idk why she doesnt seem to care?? 

Also that account always defending hate comments is so obviously her imo lmao. Like..only following 3 people. Most likely both belle accounts as well as potentially her bfs Instagram 

Her whole stick is pedobait. Thats what makes me not like her the most. Yea she's small&petite she can't really help that. There's nothing wrong with her body. But this underage/little girl asethtic she goes for is creepy af. Whats even worse is seeing grown ass married men w/child (some have daughters) spam lick&eggplant emojis. Its gross af.

Posted

ok there are a lot of things that belle has done wrong but wearing a training bra is absolutely not one of them. (...) ~personal rant~ (...)

Mkay? cool story bro

but---

context

*clap*

matters.

*clap*

Facts: "there are a lot of things that belle has done wrong but"

Also facts: being a notorious pedo-baiter and wearing very childish undergarments in public while making a sexual joke bout incest to pander to a very specific group, pretty much belongs to "things done wrong" too, no but's.

Even more facts: small girls, unlike the delicate becky here, don't show off these bras to horny adults. 

Posted

ok there are a lot of things that belle has done wrong but wearing a training bra is absolutely not one of them. i don’t wear bras of any kind any more (i’m a trans guy, so I stopped wearing them when I came out but anyways let’s not derail).

I pretty much consistently wore training bras until I was like 22-23 years old. They’re cheap, extremely comfortable and work well when you have small breasts. Aesthetically they look much nicer than a regular bra, I personally hated the look of normal bras but I loved training bras back in the day. You can get super cute designs (I had pokemon and helo kitty and also just cute pink frilly stuff) and I wasn’t pedobaiting. 

As I said before, I don’t wear bras anymore bc I’m a guy lol. But I just wanted to step in and defend training bras. They’re super cute and comfy and honestly the only type of bra I don’t actually feel grossed out by. I wore them at age 22, it’s not creepy if it fits you and is comfy. If you have a small chest they’re much more comfortable than a regular bra :)

I understand what you're saying, and while I don't think wearing training bras for those reasons are bad, Belle clearly isn't doing that. For one, as sokmeone else mentioned, the context. She's pedo baited plenty of times. She edited her face a ton to look younger and more youthful as well. The caption on that photo as well.

Another thing I'd like to add. I'm sure Belle can find PLENTY of bralettes that fit her well and look cute. Despite having smaller breasts, that training bra clearly doesn't fit her well. I don't think bras are supposed to reach that low on the breast. They look like they're extremely close to exposing her nipple. 

Posted

OT but in the books Viserys did want to fuck Daenerys. They were supposed to marry and their family regularly practiced incest. But he sold her for a chance at the crown. That said I do not believe for half a second that Belle read the books. I don’t believe that Belle can read at all. Leave it to Belle to reference the only couple that no one ever shipped, it was gross, rapey, incest, with a character who was 12 at the time. So I guess it is right up her fan’s alley. 

Posted

No mature audience would entertain her so-called content so she has to attract pedophiles and incels just to make some fast cash. She's truly the lowest of the low and I can't see how anyone would even try to defend what she's doing unless they're trash like herself.