• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4524 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So around march 18-19th or something I remember I pointed out how Belle wasnt active on her Patreon because the last post was March 1st. Well Belle is all of a sudden putting out content on her patreon after reading up on here. 

Also go back onto her patreon and looks at the captions of the posts. I laughed so fucking and cringed the entire time and one of the captions  she said something like

"this candle wax made me feel kinda kinky ;o"  lmao shes just using waxplay as an aesthetic I doubt shes into it. Belle uses things as aesthetics and profit. Shes cosplays popular characters when she hasnt even played the games or probably even seen the anime. 

Shes not really into bdsm or anything. Its all super softcore stuff. Its vanilla as fuck.

Real Sex workers get nude and dont scam their buyers with over priced teirs/prices for non nudity. Which she doesnt do nudity shoots so there for b.d is just a poser who is only popular by scamming and lying to all her fans

inCollage_20190401_172430594.thumb.jpg.8Also wtf Belle look like shes 12-13? Shes wearing a fucking training bra. Theres a lot of comments people are pointing out. Shes using a preteen training bra for an aesthetic.

Tbh why is a 19 year old wearing a training bra thats meant for preteens? The pedobaiting in this 

B.d has no shame sexualizing children because its how shes making her money with the pedos she caters to. 

Also the caption was fucking gross that soubs like shes gloryfing incest? 

Doesn't the girl she cosplay fuck her brother In Game OF Thrones? So in another words some the responses we know Belle is gonna get from incels saying they wanna fuck her but in realtiy they have 0 chance with Belle because she already had a bf  and she just wants incels money. She doesnt give two shits to ever be with anyone whos paying for her content. She is trying more ways to make money from all types of fetishes. I wonder what fetish shes gonna glorfy next. 

Shes trying to reach out the the incest fantasies now.

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

So around march 18-19th or something I remember I pointed out how Belle wasnt active on her Patreon because the last post was March 1st. Well Belle is all of a sudden putting out content on her patreon after reading up on here. 

Also go back onto her patreon and looks at the captions of the posts. I laughed so fucking and cringed the entire time and one of the captions  she said something like

"this candle wax made me feel kinda kinky ;o"  lmao shes just using waxplay as an aesthetic I doubt shes into it. Belle uses things as aesthetics and profit. Shes cosplays popular characters when she hasnt even played the games or probably even seen the anime. 

Shes not really into bdsm or anything. Its all super softcore stuff. Its vanilla as fuck.

Real Sex workers get nude and dont scam their buyers with over priced teirs/prices for non nudity. Which she doesnt do nudity shoots so there for b.d is just a poser who is only popular by scamming and lying to all her fans

inCollage_20190401_172430594.thumb.jpg.8Also wtf Belle look like shes 12-13? Shes wearing a fucking training bra. Theres a lot of comments people are pointing out. Shes using a preteen training bra for an aesthetic.

Tbh why is a 19 year old wearing a training bra thats meant for preteens? The pedobaiting in this 

B.d has no shame sexualizing children because its how shes making her money with the pedos she caters to. 

Doesn't the girl she cosplay fuck her brother In Game OF Thrones? So in another words some the responses we know Belle is gonna get from incels saying they wanna fuck her but in realtiy they have 0 chance with Belle because she already had a bf  and she just wants incels money. She doesnt give two shits to ever be with anyone whos paying for her content. She is trying more ways to make money from all types of fetishes. I wonder what fetish shes gonna glorfy next. 

lmao that is a Daenerys wig she's wearing while she's most likely referencing Cercei which is the female character that fucks her brother. Daenerys does have a brother but nothing remotely sexually happened between them.

I can't tell if she has no idea who she's cosplay, or if she just decided to loosely reference shit that don't make sense just to make it "kinky"

Posted

The people in her comments are so fucking disgusting they’re all referencing Alabama to imply that they would do the dirty with her implying the stereotype that people in Alabama would fuck their sibling and what’s worse is she’s pedobaiting with the training bra she needs to stop. That poppy person is a legit a wk keeps commenting on every comment that isn’t a compliment to belle 

Posted

Also wtf Belle look like shes 12-13? Shes wearing a fucking training bra. Theres a lot of comments people are pointing out. Shes using a preteen training bra for an aesthetic.

ok there are a lot of things that belle has done wrong but wearing a training bra is absolutely not one of them. i don’t wear bras of any kind any more (i’m a trans guy, so I stopped wearing them when I came out but anyways let’s not derail).

I pretty much consistently wore training bras until I was like 22-23 years old. They’re cheap, extremely comfortable and work well when you have small breasts. Aesthetically they look much nicer than a regular bra, I personally hated the look of normal bras but I loved training bras back in the day. You can get super cute designs (I had pokemon and helo kitty and also just cute pink frilly stuff) and I wasn’t pedobaiting. 

As I said before, I don’t wear bras anymore bc I’m a guy lol. But I just wanted to step in and defend training bras. They’re super cute and comfy and honestly the only type of bra I don’t actually feel grossed out by. I wore them at age 22, it’s not creepy if it fits you and is comfy. If you have a small chest they’re much more comfortable than a regular bra :)

Posted

god I don’t think i’ve ever hated anyone this much. sorry if that’s a strong word but she really makes my stomach twist and turn with all the gross things she’s done and implies.

there was one point where I thought she was just another cute aesthetic girl but jfc she just keeps getting more and more disgusting.

Posted

I know she’s just trying to cater to her fanboys but it’s so narcissistic of her to think that her fanboys would still want to fuck her if they were siblings. Does she even have a brother? Any sane person with a sibling of the opposite gender would not find incest funny (except maybe people with dark humour). She’s playing with fire, the only people that would still fuck her if they were siblings are the 4chan incel crowd, and many girls who’ve tried to appeal to them have gotten in bad situations. Since she’s wearint a training bra, is she trying to go for some loli kind of thing? She’s really playing with the wrong kind of people and one day she’ll learn that, since being forced to move didn’t do anything to her behaviour 

Posted

20190402_162357.jpg

Posted (edited)

Glad I'm not the only one who thought how creepy the training bra seemed. Like..what? We get it your breasts are small but a training bra is just..screaming pedobait. Especially when the description contains mentions of incest. A lot of pedos are also into incest so in my opinion that just makes it..even more gross. Just in general that's such a gross audience to cater to and idk why she doesnt seem to care?? 

Also that account always defending hate comments is so obviously her imo lmao. Like..only following 3 people. Most likely both belle accounts as well as potentially her bfs Instagram 

Edited by Sydist
Corrections

Posted

20190402_162357.jpg

Belle is Delicate? LOL. Belle could probably beat us all up since she is much taller than the average girl by at least 10cm. She only looks delicate because she uses preteen training bras and smoothsher skin and shoops her face to hell and back.

The real Belle has the face of that girl you really don't want any of your male friends to become friends with because you know her intentions are shitty

Posted (edited)

20190402_162357.jpg

this poppy guy is white knighting her so hard lol he replied to almost all the comments that bash Belle. They replied to my comment too.

we need a poppy_b03 thread lmao

0180BE26-EEBA-48E5-99C6-212FAA9A20FB.jpeg

688D0259-54C6-43F0-A7F8-9EBE4964D773.jpeg

65B8053F-FBDB-4C42-9936-25731AED9AB7.jpeg

B88F4AC7-4D24-4905-ACFC-22B64B44098A.jpeg

70C8A85C-768C-4A7E-906D-AA27426F91F0.jpeg

402C1D3A-15CB-4DF8-9906-5BBFBE580397.jpeg

Edited by ironicallyme
Added more screenshots

Posted

this poppy guy is white knighting her so hard lol he replied to almost all the comments that bash Belle. They replied to my comment too.

we need a poppy_b03 thread lmao

0180BE26-EEBA-48E5-99C6-212FAA9A20FB.jpeg

65B8053F-FBDB-4C42-9936-25731AED9AB7.jpeg

B88F4AC7-4D24-4905-ACFC-22B64B44098A.jpeg

70C8A85C-768C-4A7E-906D-AA27426F91F0.jpeg

402C1D3A-15CB-4DF8-9906-5BBFBE580397.jpeg

That's because it is belle or her bummy bf 

Also that comment about making "bank" yeah pedo baiting is really hustling these days 9_9 

Posted

No one:

BD's WK: stop insulting her small breasts!!!!

Absolutely no one gives a shit about her breast size nor is it seen as a bad thing but the fact that she's pedobaiting is beyond gross.

Posted

Except..it isn't a bralette? In the slightest? THESE (in spoiler) are bralettes. Even the center one, which looks closest to a training bra, is clearly not a training bra. I don't even want to gather examples for training bras because guess what, the models for those are children.  Hear that, Belle? They're for CHILDREN. Just when I thought Belle couldn't get any grosser, she wears a child's underwear.  :alpacadone:

bralette.thumb.png.86097926cbd5595ea3f87

Posted

ok there are a lot of things that belle has done wrong but wearing a training bra is absolutely not one of them. i don’t wear bras of any kind any more (i’m a trans guy, so I stopped wearing them when I came out but anyways let’s not derail).

I pretty much consistently wore training bras until I was like 22-23 years old. They’re cheap, extremely comfortable and work well when you have small breasts. Aesthetically they look much nicer than a regular bra, I personally hated the look of normal bras but I loved training bras back in the day. You can get super cute designs (I had pokemon and helo kitty and also just cute pink frilly stuff) and I wasn’t pedobaiting. 

As I said before, I don’t wear bras anymore bc I’m a guy lol. But I just wanted to step in and defend training bras. They’re super cute and comfy and honestly the only type of bra I don’t actually feel grossed out by. I wore them at age 22, it’s not creepy if it fits you and is comfy. If you have a small chest they’re much more comfortable than a regular bra :)

It's more to do with context than the bra itself really. An adult wearing a training bra isn't inherently creepy or wrong

BUT Belle does actively pedobait, we've seen it so many times. She sexualises underage characters in her "cosplays". She tried appearing more mature and making her breasts look larger etc and it didn't work for her, so she's going back to trying to look like a child again. If it was something she wore just because it was comfortable or she wore day to day why would she post a picture of herself "cosplaying" in it, y'know? That's why it's creepy in this context imo.