• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4347 posts in this topic

Posted

Not really sure why people on here are hating on the ahegao face so much /:  You guys are out here calling out girls who arent even belle wannabes. (The only belle wannabes ive really seen on here was Lina Marie and that other girl I posted some time ago). Dont you guys see how its a bit much?

some ppl do it because they like hentai and whatnot which is cool I guess but if you’re doing it for clout and orbiters, you’re corny

Posted

Does anyone know when her birthday is? I highly doubt that she then will change her Instagram bio from "belle 19" to "belle 20", because it will destroy her "super young & kinky teenager"- image, with which she carters to her pedo fanbase.. 

Posted

Does anyone know when her birthday is? I highly doubt that she then will change her Instagram bio from "belle 19" to "belle 20", because it will destroy her "super young & kinky teenager"- image, with which she carters to her pedo fanbase.. 

October 23th

Posted

ugh this is kinda late, but I find it so cringe when ethots do the whole "subscribe to pewdiepie" like it's so ingenuine. idk, I feel like they say it cause they know most active followers tend to be part of that community that subscribes to pewdiepie. 

Posted

Idk if it's just me but her falsies kinda freak me out. I know she's using them for that big eyed anime girl effect but I've never seen falsies look like that on someone.

Posted (edited)

i like how the post originally said that ironicallyme does the face herself because she thinks it's cute but now it's edited it out lol

I took it out bc it was pointless to add in the first place. Yeah I do it on my page bc I think it looks cute and what? (: 

ugh this is kinda late, but I find it so cringe when ethots do the whole "subscribe to pewdiepie" like it's so ingenuine. idk, I feel like they say it cause they know most active followers tend to be part of that community that subscribes to pewdiepie. 

The subscribe to pewdiepie thing should be dead by now, but since T series finally beat him it’s probably going to start up again yikes

Edited by ironicallyme
Im tired and I feel like the t series thing I typed doesnt make sense lol

Posted

The subscribe to pewdiepie thing should be dead by now, but since T series finally beat him it’s probably going to start up again yikes

Not to derail, but Pewdiepie is in the lead again by 50k.

Posted

Hidden Content

welp here we go again

Posted

66926325-1623-47B7-B15F-BD073DA0171C.thu1C26361A-2E49-4E0D-96A7-3EC32F2C72E7.thuAE288658-0C2F-4F8E-AE4E-667D398F8030.thu

I’m so confused why in the second photo her tooth appears chipped... 

was it a editing error or something?

also that random scar on face in the second photo is making her look more like the joker than khaleesi.

How does she keep thinking having no nose = good editing? 

Shes still doing that meme? After it's been associated with a shooting? Ew. 

Posted (edited)

Belle lost over 1k Patreons before March ended lol

People be canceling last min so they wont have to pay B.D 

Pretty sure these ppl think shes a scam for having high tiers/ no nudity and they are probably bored of Belle too.

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

idk if this has been said already but for someone who wore braces her teeth still seem crooked, especially in those pictures you just linked

Posted (edited)

inCollage_20190401_151132929.thumb.jpg.1 Belles coldsores are showing still and even with heavy filtering (on the top two pics) you can still see it. 

inCollage_20190401_153947731.thumb.jpg.bbelle wishes she had the big anime girl eyes

Gosh zooming in it looks so fucking bad and the size is already unnatural. Belle has small eyes and in sometimes appear larger due to filtering and photoshop. Is it me or is she eveb getting lazy with her photoshop?

inCollage_20190401_152906445.thumb.jpg.cPretty sure Belle deleted this pic because the obvious photoshop. Didnt see the comments before she tool this one down but zooming in the center and on Belles body you can see the shooping around parts of her body to be slimmer. Pretty sure she edited her ass to look bigger.

Her arms looked really uneven and the background, the wall cracks are all uneven line. Pretty sure Belle sucks in her gut for her shoots and still edits herbody to look more petite. 

In videos Belle does angles and sucks in her gut still but most of her content is pics. Which she can edit easily with her best friend the snow app.

inCollage_20190319_004355352.thumb.jpg.9Belle is too lazy to even clean her room and yiiikes that bad photoshop on the top pic Lol theres leaked content on erome . com

inCollage_20190318_152538860.thumb.jpg.6

Looking back on the webcam with Willne. You can see Belle normal face BUT I noticed the lighting was kinda crap and her nose still isnt the same shape like the pics she posts on insta. Its not all small. Her face is little more round and it doesn't really like slim like the way she edits it. Why didnt Belle sit in better lighting? Im pretty sure she did that on purpose to hide her face more. In bad lighinting most people probably wouldnt notice. I can see through Belle's tricks. She can afford a nice HD webcam but of course she would never use an HD webcam lol

inCollage_20190314_002309526.thumb.jpg.6

Belle goes to having like no ass to editing herself with a thicker ass like in her Nurse Belle set and her newest pic with the blond pigtails lol

I can see through her photoshop. Her body is always so inconsistent.

inCollage_20190312_234801693.thumb.jpg.aBelle editing her ass to look bigger in the middle pic.

BELLE DELPHINE YOU FUCKING WISH 😂 Belle should get an ass implants already since she edits her ass to inconsistent sizes when she doesnt even have an ass

(not shamming her because she has no ass Im shaming her that she EDITS HER ASS TO LOOK BIGGER because she wishes it was thicker) so pathetic lol she makes money off a fake image and photoshop. I still dont think all the controvises that float around Belle what shes done hasnt been heard enough. Most of her followers probably have no idea that Belle catfished other girls nudes and profitted thousands off girls nudes as her own at 17-18. At 18, she was an adult still selling other girls nudes until she got caught. Which what she didnt want people to know. She pulls "I was only 17" card like it means anything but she doesnt mention how she still sold nudes at 18, an adult. 

Shes so fucking selfish to catfish other girls nudes and make money from them and has no remorse what she did. She doesnt feel bad. Catfishing other girls nudes is what got her popular with men. Any guy who messaged Belle on her fb she would message them back if they bought nudes. Regardless her saying the scammer did the work, Belle still verified and agreed to help scam. So yeah Belle is guilty. This man didnt exactly groom Belle. 

Belle knew from the start this man was manipulative and still got presuaded into making money to go to venice with her friends.

Only two things that b.d cares about is her fame and the easy money she makes from an entire false image of herself. 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvucv0Bgn_A/

she looks super pale and her face looks odd to me

She looks a bit odd, but I think a lot of it is because this is probably one of the least edited pictures she's posted in a while. Her eyes don't look nearly as big and such at least. She at least sorta tried with the background and stuff this time? This'll probably be one of the only semi decent photoshoots she'll do this year before going back to the low quality and super edited stuff.