• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5552 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Belle lost over 1k Patreons before March ended lol

People be canceling last min so they wont have to pay B.D 

Pretty sure these ppl think shes a scam for having high tiers/ no nudity and they are probably bored of Belle too.

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

idk if this has been said already but for someone who wore braces her teeth still seem crooked, especially in those pictures you just linked

Posted (edited)

inCollage_20190401_151132929.thumb.jpg.1 Belles coldsores are showing still and even with heavy filtering (on the top two pics) you can still see it. 

inCollage_20190401_153947731.thumb.jpg.bbelle wishes she had the big anime girl eyes

Gosh zooming in it looks so fucking bad and the size is already unnatural. Belle has small eyes and in sometimes appear larger due to filtering and photoshop. Is it me or is she eveb getting lazy with her photoshop?

inCollage_20190401_152906445.thumb.jpg.cPretty sure Belle deleted this pic because the obvious photoshop. Didnt see the comments before she tool this one down but zooming in the center and on Belles body you can see the shooping around parts of her body to be slimmer. Pretty sure she edited her ass to look bigger.

Her arms looked really uneven and the background, the wall cracks are all uneven line. Pretty sure Belle sucks in her gut for her shoots and still edits herbody to look more petite. 

In videos Belle does angles and sucks in her gut still but most of her content is pics. Which she can edit easily with her best friend the snow app.

inCollage_20190319_004355352.thumb.jpg.9Belle is too lazy to even clean her room and yiiikes that bad photoshop on the top pic Lol theres leaked content on erome . com

inCollage_20190318_152538860.thumb.jpg.6

Looking back on the webcam with Willne. You can see Belle normal face BUT I noticed the lighting was kinda crap and her nose still isnt the same shape like the pics she posts on insta. Its not all small. Her face is little more round and it doesn't really like slim like the way she edits it. Why didnt Belle sit in better lighting? Im pretty sure she did that on purpose to hide her face more. In bad lighinting most people probably wouldnt notice. I can see through Belle's tricks. She can afford a nice HD webcam but of course she would never use an HD webcam lol

inCollage_20190314_002309526.thumb.jpg.6

Belle goes to having like no ass to editing herself with a thicker ass like in her Nurse Belle set and her newest pic with the blond pigtails lol

I can see through her photoshop. Her body is always so inconsistent.

inCollage_20190312_234801693.thumb.jpg.aBelle editing her ass to look bigger in the middle pic.

BELLE DELPHINE YOU FUCKING WISH 😂 Belle should get an ass implants already since she edits her ass to inconsistent sizes when she doesnt even have an ass

(not shamming her because she has no ass Im shaming her that she EDITS HER ASS TO LOOK BIGGER because she wishes it was thicker) so pathetic lol she makes money off a fake image and photoshop. I still dont think all the controvises that float around Belle what shes done hasnt been heard enough. Most of her followers probably have no idea that Belle catfished other girls nudes and profitted thousands off girls nudes as her own at 17-18. At 18, she was an adult still selling other girls nudes until she got caught. Which what she didnt want people to know. She pulls "I was only 17" card like it means anything but she doesnt mention how she still sold nudes at 18, an adult. 

Shes so fucking selfish to catfish other girls nudes and make money from them and has no remorse what she did. She doesnt feel bad. Catfishing other girls nudes is what got her popular with men. Any guy who messaged Belle on her fb she would message them back if they bought nudes. Regardless her saying the scammer did the work, Belle still verified and agreed to help scam. So yeah Belle is guilty. This man didnt exactly groom Belle. 

Belle knew from the start this man was manipulative and still got presuaded into making money to go to venice with her friends.

Only two things that b.d cares about is her fame and the easy money she makes from an entire false image of herself. 

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvucv0Bgn_A/

she looks super pale and her face looks odd to me

She looks a bit odd, but I think a lot of it is because this is probably one of the least edited pictures she's posted in a while. Her eyes don't look nearly as big and such at least. She at least sorta tried with the background and stuff this time? This'll probably be one of the only semi decent photoshoots she'll do this year before going back to the low quality and super edited stuff. 

Posted (edited)

So around march 18-19th or something I remember I pointed out how Belle wasnt active on her Patreon because the last post was March 1st. Well Belle is all of a sudden putting out content on her patreon after reading up on here. 

Also go back onto her patreon and looks at the captions of the posts. I laughed so fucking and cringed the entire time and one of the captions  she said something like

"this candle wax made me feel kinda kinky ;o"  lmao shes just using waxplay as an aesthetic I doubt shes into it. Belle uses things as aesthetics and profit. Shes cosplays popular characters when she hasnt even played the games or probably even seen the anime. 

Shes not really into bdsm or anything. Its all super softcore stuff. Its vanilla as fuck.

Real Sex workers get nude and dont scam their buyers with over priced teirs/prices for non nudity. Which she doesnt do nudity shoots so there for b.d is just a poser who is only popular by scamming and lying to all her fans

inCollage_20190401_172430594.thumb.jpg.8Also wtf Belle look like shes 12-13? Shes wearing a fucking training bra. Theres a lot of comments people are pointing out. Shes using a preteen training bra for an aesthetic.

Tbh why is a 19 year old wearing a training bra thats meant for preteens? The pedobaiting in this 

B.d has no shame sexualizing children because its how shes making her money with the pedos she caters to. 

Also the caption was fucking gross that soubs like shes gloryfing incest? 

Doesn't the girl she cosplay fuck her brother In Game OF Thrones? So in another words some the responses we know Belle is gonna get from incels saying they wanna fuck her but in realtiy they have 0 chance with Belle because she already had a bf  and she just wants incels money. She doesnt give two shits to ever be with anyone whos paying for her content. She is trying more ways to make money from all types of fetishes. I wonder what fetish shes gonna glorfy next. 

Shes trying to reach out the the incest fantasies now.

Posted

So around march 18-19th or something I remember I pointed out how Belle wasnt active on her Patreon because the last post was March 1st. Well Belle is all of a sudden putting out content on her patreon after reading up on here. 

Also go back onto her patreon and looks at the captions of the posts. I laughed so fucking and cringed the entire time and one of the captions  she said something like

"this candle wax made me feel kinda kinky ;o"  lmao shes just using waxplay as an aesthetic I doubt shes into it. Belle uses things as aesthetics and profit. Shes cosplays popular characters when she hasnt even played the games or probably even seen the anime. 

Shes not really into bdsm or anything. Its all super softcore stuff. Its vanilla as fuck.

Real Sex workers get nude and dont scam their buyers with over priced teirs/prices for non nudity. Which she doesnt do nudity shoots so there for b.d is just a poser who is only popular by scamming and lying to all her fans

inCollage_20190401_172430594.thumb.jpg.8Also wtf Belle look like shes 12-13? Shes wearing a fucking training bra. Theres a lot of comments people are pointing out. Shes using a preteen training bra for an aesthetic.

Tbh why is a 19 year old wearing a training bra thats meant for preteens? The pedobaiting in this 

B.d has no shame sexualizing children because its how shes making her money with the pedos she caters to. 

Doesn't the girl she cosplay fuck her brother In Game OF Thrones? So in another words some the responses we know Belle is gonna get from incels saying they wanna fuck her but in realtiy they have 0 chance with Belle because she already had a bf  and she just wants incels money. She doesnt give two shits to ever be with anyone whos paying for her content. She is trying more ways to make money from all types of fetishes. I wonder what fetish shes gonna glorfy next. 

lmao that is a Daenerys wig she's wearing while she's most likely referencing Cercei which is the female character that fucks her brother. Daenerys does have a brother but nothing remotely sexually happened between them.

I can't tell if she has no idea who she's cosplay, or if she just decided to loosely reference shit that don't make sense just to make it "kinky"

Posted

The people in her comments are so fucking disgusting they’re all referencing Alabama to imply that they would do the dirty with her implying the stereotype that people in Alabama would fuck their sibling and what’s worse is she’s pedobaiting with the training bra she needs to stop. That poppy person is a legit a wk keeps commenting on every comment that isn’t a compliment to belle 

Posted

Also wtf Belle look like shes 12-13? Shes wearing a fucking training bra. Theres a lot of comments people are pointing out. Shes using a preteen training bra for an aesthetic.

ok there are a lot of things that belle has done wrong but wearing a training bra is absolutely not one of them. i don’t wear bras of any kind any more (i’m a trans guy, so I stopped wearing them when I came out but anyways let’s not derail).

I pretty much consistently wore training bras until I was like 22-23 years old. They’re cheap, extremely comfortable and work well when you have small breasts. Aesthetically they look much nicer than a regular bra, I personally hated the look of normal bras but I loved training bras back in the day. You can get super cute designs (I had pokemon and helo kitty and also just cute pink frilly stuff) and I wasn’t pedobaiting. 

As I said before, I don’t wear bras anymore bc I’m a guy lol. But I just wanted to step in and defend training bras. They’re super cute and comfy and honestly the only type of bra I don’t actually feel grossed out by. I wore them at age 22, it’s not creepy if it fits you and is comfy. If you have a small chest they’re much more comfortable than a regular bra :)

Posted

god I don’t think i’ve ever hated anyone this much. sorry if that’s a strong word but she really makes my stomach twist and turn with all the gross things she’s done and implies.

there was one point where I thought she was just another cute aesthetic girl but jfc she just keeps getting more and more disgusting.

Posted

I know she’s just trying to cater to her fanboys but it’s so narcissistic of her to think that her fanboys would still want to fuck her if they were siblings. Does she even have a brother? Any sane person with a sibling of the opposite gender would not find incest funny (except maybe people with dark humour). She’s playing with fire, the only people that would still fuck her if they were siblings are the 4chan incel crowd, and many girls who’ve tried to appeal to them have gotten in bad situations. Since she’s wearint a training bra, is she trying to go for some loli kind of thing? She’s really playing with the wrong kind of people and one day she’ll learn that, since being forced to move didn’t do anything to her behaviour 

Posted

20190402_162357.jpg

Posted (edited)

Glad I'm not the only one who thought how creepy the training bra seemed. Like..what? We get it your breasts are small but a training bra is just..screaming pedobait. Especially when the description contains mentions of incest. A lot of pedos are also into incest so in my opinion that just makes it..even more gross. Just in general that's such a gross audience to cater to and idk why she doesnt seem to care?? 

Also that account always defending hate comments is so obviously her imo lmao. Like..only following 3 people. Most likely both belle accounts as well as potentially her bfs Instagram 

Edited by Sydist
Corrections