• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5463 posts in this topic

Posted

i like how the post originally said that ironicallyme does the face herself because she thinks it's cute but now it's edited it out lol

Ahh I didn’t see the original comment but I has a feeling she maybe felt personally attacked because she maybe did it too. 

tbhh she can continue to do whatever she wants but a lot of people are still going to have their opinions on the ahegao face.

Posted

Not really sure why people on here are hating on the ahegao face so much /:  You guys are out here calling out girls who arent even belle wannabes. (The only belle wannabes ive really seen on here was Lina Marie and that other girl I posted some time ago). Dont you guys see how its a bit much?

Its over done and it looks ridiculous 

Posted

Some 2D things don't translate well to 3D, and ahegao is one of them. 

Posted

Some 2D things don't translate well to 3D, and ahegao is one of them. 

rae lil black can pull off a real mean, natural looking ahegao tho :alpacalove:

Posted

rae lil black can pull off a real mean, natural looking ahegao tho :alpacalove:

Oh, maybe some people can pull off, but it's very rare imo. Most people look like they're having a stroke and it looks deeply unsettling to me, so I have yet to see a decent 3D ahegao :alpacadone:

Posted

This is what Belle's cosplays look like :haiplz: Halloween store all year round 

adult-deluxe-pebbles-flintstone-costume.png

Posted

Not really sure why people on here are hating on the ahegao face so much /:  You guys are out here calling out girls who arent even belle wannabes. (The only belle wannabes ive really seen on here was Lina Marie and that other girl I posted some time ago). Dont you guys see how its a bit much?

some ppl do it because they like hentai and whatnot which is cool I guess but if you’re doing it for clout and orbiters, you’re corny

Posted

Does anyone know when her birthday is? I highly doubt that she then will change her Instagram bio from "belle 19" to "belle 20", because it will destroy her "super young & kinky teenager"- image, with which she carters to her pedo fanbase.. 

Posted

Does anyone know when her birthday is? I highly doubt that she then will change her Instagram bio from "belle 19" to "belle 20", because it will destroy her "super young & kinky teenager"- image, with which she carters to her pedo fanbase.. 

October 23th

Posted

ugh this is kinda late, but I find it so cringe when ethots do the whole "subscribe to pewdiepie" like it's so ingenuine. idk, I feel like they say it cause they know most active followers tend to be part of that community that subscribes to pewdiepie. 

Posted

Idk if it's just me but her falsies kinda freak me out. I know she's using them for that big eyed anime girl effect but I've never seen falsies look like that on someone.

Posted (edited)

i like how the post originally said that ironicallyme does the face herself because she thinks it's cute but now it's edited it out lol

I took it out bc it was pointless to add in the first place. Yeah I do it on my page bc I think it looks cute and what? (: 

ugh this is kinda late, but I find it so cringe when ethots do the whole "subscribe to pewdiepie" like it's so ingenuine. idk, I feel like they say it cause they know most active followers tend to be part of that community that subscribes to pewdiepie. 

The subscribe to pewdiepie thing should be dead by now, but since T series finally beat him it’s probably going to start up again yikes

Edited by ironicallyme
Im tired and I feel like the t series thing I typed doesnt make sense lol

Posted

The subscribe to pewdiepie thing should be dead by now, but since T series finally beat him it’s probably going to start up again yikes

Not to derail, but Pewdiepie is in the lead again by 50k.

Posted

Hidden Content

welp here we go again

Posted

66926325-1623-47B7-B15F-BD073DA0171C.thu1C26361A-2E49-4E0D-96A7-3EC32F2C72E7.thuAE288658-0C2F-4F8E-AE4E-667D398F8030.thu

I’m so confused why in the second photo her tooth appears chipped... 

was it a editing error or something?

also that random scar on face in the second photo is making her look more like the joker than khaleesi.

How does she keep thinking having no nose = good editing? 

Shes still doing that meme? After it's been associated with a shooting? Ew.