• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4318 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear she makes dummy accounts to back herself up in the comments lol that or it's her bf

20190401_002511.jpg

20190401_002523.jpg

Posted

I swear she makes dummy accounts to back herself up in the comments lol that or it's her bf

20190401_002511.jpg

20190401_002523.jpg

OOF how insecure can you get? When you reply to these type of comments, it brings light to the situation. haha every time I see her, imma think about these comments now:happee:

Posted

20190401_002511.jpg

20190401_002523.jpg

yikes these responses sound just like her.

she wants to keep playing innocent while always being passive aggressive af when people are just speaking the truth.

Posted

I get second-hand embarrassment from that. People who cosplay without even knowing the CHARACTER'S NAME, the most basic bit of information, are a disgrace.

she’s exactly the type of “fake nerd girl” who pretends to watch anime and play videogames  just to cater to the fanboys that give her money but in the end she has no idea who she’s even cosplaying lol

Posted

i still don't understand why she tries desperately to make her eyes appear huge, if it makes her feel better she can keep doing it i guess. but to me it just makes her look like that snapchat egg filter.

8b445666b54f11c45500b6de0564f376.thumb.p8babd4b3421ed2919a349aa2be4384f0.thumb.p

(egg filter pic isn't me)

Posted

Not really sure why people on here are hating on the ahegao face so much /:  You guys are out here calling out girls who arent even belle wannabes. (The only belle wannabes ive really seen on here was Lina Marie and that other girl I posted some time ago). Dont you guys see how its a bit much?

A lot of people make fun of the ahegao face because it literally looks like you’re having a stroke.

Why jump on a bandwagon that makes you look literally stupid? 

Posted

i like how the post originally said that ironicallyme does the face herself because she thinks it's cute but now it's edited it out lol

Ahh I didn’t see the original comment but I has a feeling she maybe felt personally attacked because she maybe did it too. 

tbhh she can continue to do whatever she wants but a lot of people are still going to have their opinions on the ahegao face.

Posted

Not really sure why people on here are hating on the ahegao face so much /:  You guys are out here calling out girls who arent even belle wannabes. (The only belle wannabes ive really seen on here was Lina Marie and that other girl I posted some time ago). Dont you guys see how its a bit much?

Its over done and it looks ridiculous 

Posted

Some 2D things don't translate well to 3D, and ahegao is one of them. 

Posted

Some 2D things don't translate well to 3D, and ahegao is one of them. 

rae lil black can pull off a real mean, natural looking ahegao tho :alpacalove:

Posted

rae lil black can pull off a real mean, natural looking ahegao tho :alpacalove:

Oh, maybe some people can pull off, but it's very rare imo. Most people look like they're having a stroke and it looks deeply unsettling to me, so I have yet to see a decent 3D ahegao :alpacadone:

Posted

This is what Belle's cosplays look like :haiplz: Halloween store all year round 

adult-deluxe-pebbles-flintstone-costume.png