• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/08/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

2577 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so like I've been lurking here too and reading a lot of this stuff and I've got to say MilkMe is my fucking favorite she made me laugh the most pls spill more tea lmao

Posted (edited)

Okay so like I've been lurking here too and reading a lot of this stuff and I've got to say MilkMe is my fucking favorite she made me laugh the most pls spill more tea lmao

did i ask for your opinion bItcH?? :notimp:  :$

Edited by MilkMe

Posted

Hidden Content

No :( 

Posted (edited)

Off topic but her hair is a mess is also because she wears extensions, no ones hair is that thick, you can tell by how thin her it is when its wet and when its not wet 

Screenshot_20190315_131152.jpg

Screenshot_20190315_131347.jpg

hers is extensions cause her hair is alot shorter in other pics BUT hair can be that thick I know a few with super thick hair like that and one thins it out cause it’s a nightmare to take care of 

Sure belle is fake af just like her personality , Snapchat filters and extensions but people saying you can’t have certain body types, eyes or hair thickness is retarded just because you don’t or know anyone that dosnt.. dosnt mean others can’t you act like you know everyone on the planet. And it’s like you are jealous of certain features you it makes you feel better to think it’s impossible to have them 

getting sick  of this forum all all all the jealousy instead of talking about her shitty personality and scamming ways you degrade her appearance and attack her for photoshop all the time cause it makes you feel better about your own body’s and self

TOXIC place the Reddit boys are right 

so out downvote all you want I won’t be back 

Edited by Bulletformy

Posted

inCollage_20190313_181409381.thumb.jpg.7

The curtains art disorted on one side, the other side is blurred out.the white wall is pushed in near her arm and thats not how its suppose to look if you see other pics.

inCollage_20190313_181034078.thumb.jpg.d

inCollage_20190313_180031951.thumb.jpg.e

inCollage_20190313_175953417.thumb.jpg.a

Ok seriously i'm not up to date with her drama but wtf is up with her coordinating her outfits? how can she or her customers look at these pics and think 'yes this looks good'??

pic 1: 4 different shades of pink,

pic 2: 3 different shapes of yellow and yellow/gold moon that doesn't even match the clothes either,

pic 3: what's up with this pantyhose reaching to her ribs?? also black garters and pink garters? also why is she slapping so much stuff on top of each other?

pic 4: there are 4 different shades of pink, the garterbelts don't match up, the pantyhose is up to her boobs now?? just so many colors on her head that don't match the clothes?

I don't know but i feel like she has no sense for how to dress up.

Posted (edited)

Ok seriously i'm not up to date with her drama but wtf is up with her coordinating her outfits? how can she or her customers look at these pics and think 'yes this looks good'??

pic 1: 4 different shades of pink,

pic 2: 3 different shapes of yellow and yellow/gold moon that doesn't even match the clothes either,

pic 3: what's up with this pantyhose reaching to her ribs?? also black garters and pink garters? also why is she slapping so much stuff on top of each other?

pic 4: there are 4 different shades of pink, the garterbelts don't match up, the pantyhose is up to her boobs now?? just so many colors on her head that don't match the clothes?

I don't know but i feel like she has no sense for how to dress up.

These pictures are from years before she opened a patreon and premium Snapchat, so they weren't for "customers". They were for herself and whoever liked her style back in the day.

Her personality is shit, but I love those coords. (Except for the yellow one)

She had actual creativity back then. Loads of accessories and she showed off more wigs than that crusty old pink wig.

She actually had different makeup looks while now it seems like the same one in every set, and she had actual outfits. Chosen items put together into outfits. Not sexy costumes or lingerie.

Edited by PinkiiPanda

Posted

the fuck is wrong with her expressions on 3&4 why is she doing that face she looks stupid jfc its worse than aHeGaO

Posted (edited)

getting sick  of this forum all all all the jealousy instead of talking about her shitty personality and scamming ways you degrade her appearance and attack her for photoshop all the time

Well Belle should go natural for once it'll sure give us less to talk about. 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by Opaque

Posted

getting sick  of this forum all all all the jealousy instead of talking about her shitty personality and scamming ways you degrade her appearance and attack her for photoshop all the time cause it makes you feel better about your own body’s and self

You probably were one of her fanboys from the start ijs or otherwise I don’t see why one would spazz out like this instead of having a civil discussion especially if after reading this whole forum you still come to the conclusion that people here are jealous of her. The comments I’ve seen about Belle’s appearance weren’t attacking her for how she looked, they were pointing out the fact that Belle herself doesn’t actually possess those characteristics because she photoshops herself to look that way. Also idk why so many of you seem to think people here aren’t secure with themselves or hate their bodies, not every woman who calls another woman out on their shit is doing so to feel better about themselves.

Posted

hers is extensions cause her hair is alot shorter in other pics BUT hair can be that thick I know a few with super thick hair like that and one thins it out cause it’s a nightmare to take care of 

Sure belle is fake af just like her personality , Snapchat filters and extensions but people saying you can’t have certain body types, eyes or hair thickness is retarded just because you don’t or know anyone that dosnt.. dosnt mean others can’t you act like you know everyone on the planet. And it’s like you are jealous of certain features you it makes you feel better to think it’s impossible to have them 

I could see your point in the first half because I’ve always struggled with having thick hair, it’s a pain to straighten it and sweats out easily in the summer but after that you lost me.

I’m confused on why you would even have a problem with calling her out on photoshop, she should be called out if she’s putting out a false representation of herself and the fact that she makes money because of her appearance (that’s technically scamming).

The whole thing about being insecure with our own bodies doesn’t make sense because Belle doesn’t even like her own appearance hence the photoshopping and filters so we could just photoshop too if we wanted to.

Posted

the cognitive dissonance of belle's orbiters never ceases to amaze me. apparently we aren't allowed to state the fact that their fave purposefully makes herself look underage anymore without a bunch of her militant fanboys making spam accounts and calling us middle-aged, because that's their only argument. why are they caping so hard for a girl they'll never meet in real life? they honestly have their heads so far up their asses that i can't tell where their bullshit ends and whiteknighting begins. funny how mr.downvote-me-all-you-want criticizes us for calling belle out on photoshop, yet judging by his comment history, does the same exact thing in the jessica nigri thread. so much hypocrisy, so little time. 

1552740262584.jpg