• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

3943 posts in this topic

Posted

This picture looks so off to me. Her face looks a completely different color from her body, almost like her face was photoshopped on lol

5058E3EB-4216-4E94-9BD7-072223F26693.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This picture looks so off to me. Her face looks a completely different color from her body, almost like her face was photoshopped on lol

It can also be her makeup powder shes using thats leaving a bit of a pale/whiter cast on camera. If she used snapchat front camera flash it'll show for sure. 

I think it was the filter that makes her eyes look larger. 

Sister Belle needs to invest in a better translucent powder. It looks so bad lol but looking closer at her face structure looks slimer and her nose look smaller and doesnt really bridge down like her unedited nose from her Room Tour Youtube video.

Also she edited under her eyes. So yeah I guess you can say that photo looks hella photoshopped. She makes it obvious.

I found tons of pics on google/some that are on her Instagram that have OBVIOUS editing where its disorted or blurred out in an areas. Even some of the whole room looked disorted lmao like really Belle? Shes not even good at photoshopping lol

I'll post them when Im off work show what I mean how OBVIOUS hahaha. 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted (edited)

So I played the “Date Ariane” game she copied to capture some uhh..similarities? (I took these with my phone lol)

E691B909-95E5-40FA-8147-FAEF4157C6B5.jpeg

712500A3-ADF6-4688-A12F-6FC770D04CDB.jpeg

11C60B6B-883B-486A-88DB-089D5DAA67FD.jpeg

1F261271-04E2-4051-A75B-171FC4C12FFB.jpeg

03BBF8E7-E354-4156-AAF3-FBBF237FE6DD.jpeg

0F517533-4190-44E5-B6D3-1401DD02C357.jpeg

Edited by ironicallyme

Posted

Honestly, her editing right here reminds me slightly of pixiesayurii's slightly toned down editing. That's not a good thing. 

Posted

Belle is the definition of boring and basic I'm surprised her fame is lasting this long. 

Belle Dullphine

Posted

A little late with this but let's not speculate on such serious shit like eating disorders based on anecdotal evidence. There's a lot of ways a person can get bruises on their knuckles. 

Posted (edited)

Look closely at the background/Behind Belle

Look how disorted it is. If you look around her body shape you can see she shrunk it. The white walls are inconsistent shapes and dont angle straight. 

inCollage_20190313_181424685.thumb.jpg.a

One side of the backgroung is hella distorted and blurred out. I found these on Google and some of them were linked to her fb and some from her instgram.

inCollage_20190313_181409381.thumb.jpg.7

The curtains art disorted on one side, the other side is blurred out.the white wall is pushed in near her arm and thats not how its suppose to look if you see other pics.

inCollage_20190313_181034078.thumb.jpg.d

The size the bottom white wall is larger than the pics above. She edits so much of her body I dont really think shes this tiny. Im sure Belle is petite/or average. She doesnt edit just her face and ass. She edits around her body to look slimmer. No wonder no one can recognize Belle irl. 

inCollage_20190313_180031951.thumb.jpg.e

The back is disorted on the right side. One the left it looks little blurred by her hair. I dont think Belle uses the HD camera because she edits herself to be more slim. It would take her forever to edit her sets. Snow app conveniently works to Belles advantage although its just super fake and low quality content that she sells.

inCollage_20190313_175953417.thumb.jpg.a

Onethe right side of the curtains look uneven than the other side and the curtain was pushed down probably because when she shrinks in her body it distorts around her and she tries to fix it evening it out but looking closer to these pics like most people probably wouldnt notice it the background. 

Her ner nose in this pic is SO TINY. 

inCollage_20190313_175928200.thumb.jpg.c

By her arm is blurred by the editing her arms to be slimmer and the left arm looks almost really smaller (inconsistent photoshop) the curtain by her shoulder is little bent/not straight so you can see the distortion all around Belle in the pics she took in this room.

inCollage_20190313_175900767.thumb.jpg.7

The rug looks very uneven due to her disorted her body to look slimmer. I never noticed how much she really photoshops her entire image. Its all fake. 

Patreon paid content- First pic, her hand looks oddly shaped from the slimming her body down and edited her ass to be thicker in this army set. Bottom pick is hella disorted angle from her stomach. It doesnt angle right to the area behind her head. She really sucks at photoshop lets confirm. Incels literally ay for FAKE content haha.

inCollage_20190314_002459944.thumb.jpg.9

Posted

Tomado - yeah she is super bad in photoshopping herself. She tries to make herself small uwu but in reality she's taller than the average girl and her waist is - surprise surprise - NOT smaller than her head. LOL

Posted (edited)

Last thing Belle got Thothub.Tv to take down her paid patreon content that got leakes for free that all these incels are about to rage.

This is more proof why Belle Delphine would strike subreddit for Copyright from her leaked content. She not only took down some Subreddit pages that leaked her paid content. Looks like Belle was able to control Thothub leaking her content after all. I bet these incels are gonna be pissed knowing their "Queen Belle" took it down because she doesnt want her paid content out for free. Shes trying to keep her scammy business going.  I have a theory Im gonna explain soon. Look at the where the link says. I ended up clicking it an it was nothing but Belles leaked content being posted. It a little being posted at a time.

inCollage_20190314_002652566.thumb.jpg.9

inCollage_20190314_011019462.thumb.jpg.f

When will these incels understand Belle doesnt want them mooching free leaked content?  She doesnt want them to look at her for free.

Theory:

StaxX_Design (maybe a he) is the one leaking Belles content which we noticed previously. They got banned from this group. What if the person leaking her content is the online scammer she schemed with? Belle is ignoring him so he wants to leak her content. It seems to be leaking slowly. Belle wont talk to him because she wants nothing to do with him. She shares her profit with her bf she doesnt want to give her earnings to this man who profitted from Belles reputation and other girls nudes. I hope she doesnt talk to him. Hes super sketched who ever that scammer is.

Another theory from people saying shes being blackmailed it maybe possible he is still blackmailing Belle. He sees the bank shes making and he might want some of that cash flow Belle makes. I dont think the scammer wil leave Belle alone. That why I dont think Josh was the online scammer. I think hes just her boyfriend that she met on her break from social media before returning back. Which she left because she was avoiding the "rumour" of catfishing which was confirmed true! So what do anyone else think of this theory? The scammer might be trying to reach out Belle and possibly I can see his intention of leaking her content for blackmail. Its certainly not right but this guy is a criminal so he will do whatever to hurt Belle's income by leaking her Patreon content.

If shes being blackmailed thats very serious and wish she would report it him because hes the real criminal. Belle stands beside him protecting the both of them. While this guy is continuing to exploit sex workers and profitting off of them. Belle could stop it but nope she doesnt. This makes me upset. She cares more about money/being popular than her own safety. This man is expoiting SW and catfishing them. Its so disturbing the more you think of it.

inCollage_20190312_235239033.thumb.jpg.3

Also her body in this set really is edited around her pelvic area. Im not sure why Belle blurs out her imperfection. She edits it too much like it makes it more noticeable seeing a blur spot out of no where. Her waist isnt as tiny in this set compared to her other sets with a tiny waist. 

Bottom middle pic- that lighting she uses for her crotch (she did this with other lewd pics like this) makes me think she still hiding herpes because various pics with coldsores and red spots on her lips that looked like herpes.

I mean maybe it's bumps from shaving who knows. She photoshops so much of herself to know whats even real or not. Look at the bump/coldsore above her lip. Maybe this is why she edits her top lip smaller? I thought it was her tooth but zooming in its her lip.

inCollage_20190314_002527994.thumb.jpg.7

Posted

Oh damn, I believed thothub had their asses armed enough not to be affected by DMCA. But I see now they provide an option to file such notice in their very own menu... 

Fair advice to fanboys lurking here: if ya wanna keep her content leaked, stored conveniently in one place and well secured from belle's copyright strikes, open your own untraceable server, sth similar to PULL. No idea what kind of magic ensures that, but it does the job apparently. Hundreds of butthurt enemies out there and no apocalypse for us so far, ever since PULL was moved from freeforums years ago.
What's the point of making 100 new subreddits to be taken down again and again and re-uploading content in vain. Be smarter.

Idk, feel free to suggest that to them if you're on their discord, fam. :alpacawink: 

Posted

her eyes always look so glossy or glass eyed! does she wear lenses or something?

Posted

her eyes always look so glossy or glass eyed! does she wear lenses or something?

1. She's definitely using ring light which gives such strong reflection in eyes (and additionally flattens all shadows; bet it's belle's fav accessory lol). 

2. Every facetune-ish editing app (not to mention PS) has an option to draw on highlights and sharpen chosen elements; pre-made filters often do it by default.

3. Certain lenses may enlarge eyes but they do not cover pupils where this glossy effect appears, so it must be either shooping or playing with artificial lighting ; )

Posted

Honestly, her editing right here reminds me slightly of pixiesayurii's slightly toned down editing. That's not a good thing. 

That was my first thought too...

Belle needs to s t o p.

E722C3CA-9CB3-46BD-BD27-6D66E17A837E.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Belle's selfie has so many layers of "uncanny valley" in it. She reminds me of one of those creepy sex robots.

Edited by taromilk

Posted

So I played the “Date Ariane” game she copied to capture some uhh..similarities? (I took these with my phone lol)

Hidden Content

Shes a human being not limited by the 3d program and model in use but she still came off just as awkward and stiff.