• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

2607 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

why would she open a PO box in the first place.... youtubers who don't even do sex work get creepy shit in the mail ... imagine what she'd get, yikes

Edited by MilkMe

Posted (edited)

why would she open a PO box in the first place.... youtubers who don't even do sex work get creepy shit in the mail ... imagine what she'd get, yikes

Edit: Printed out pics of incel's dick pics and who knows what else. Im sure this is probably how her previous home got discovered by some creep who noticed she lived in the same town. Like it wouldnt surprise me. I feel like she really tries to beg for gifts takong advantage of her popularity. Like she makes bank scamming incels. She cant never be happy enough what she has. She is just absolutely a spoiled brat. She depends on incels for her cash flow and the cash isnt enough. B.D wants presents too like she even deserves any.

it really wasnt smart of Belle but lets be honest. B.D isnt that smart. I mean she dropped out at 14 and started sexualizing herself at 16.

inCollage_20190313_180416277.jpg

inCollage_20190313_181934696.jpg

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

Printed pics of incels dick pics and who knows what else. Im sure this is probably how her previous home got discovered by some creep who noticed she lived in the same town. Like it wouldnt surprise me.

it really wasnt smart of Belle but lets be honest. B.D isnt that smart. I mean she dropped out at 14 and started sexualizing herself at 16.

belle the type of girl who says " the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell" to look smart ¬¬

Posted (edited)

belle the type of girl who says " the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell" to look smart ¬¬

Ended up editing my post you quoted. 

I feel like the more she tries to look make herself intelligent the more cringey it is😂 

16-17 year olds shouldnt be posting pics wearing lingerie posting revealing pics for a minor.

She couldnt even wait til she was 18 to do this but wore what was she thought was "cool".

Posting in lingerie as a minor I dont think is okay.

Posted (edited)

I hope she keeps that PO box closed and hopefully moved or something and never does that again, I think Belle is pretty gross but I wouldn't wish people showing up at her place unwelcome and potentially harassing her. She's already in such a dangerous game, a majority of creeps that follow and throw money at her would probably do anything to find her location and show up unwelcome

(also please ignore the hidden, I edited the post to include I was talking about the PO box but a photo from another forum came on and won't go awaYYYY)

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 10.43.40 PM.png

Edited by silviam00n

Posted (edited)

These belle obsessed incels cant even be in harmony with eachother lol. Hey lack_of_reality, you’re a real prick (he checks in here frequently)

edit: i blurred out irrelevant messages

B139E886-0CBD-4D87-BADE-F686972967E3.jpeg

Me in the Belle discord watching them argue 

41F67A08-BE90-4198-889D-ABBCE616150A.jpeg

Edited by ironicallyme

Posted

imagine defending someone that doesn't even know you exist o.O.. when you can find someone that does..

fgdfgf.thumb.png.c8e3a8308c45c5f99b6de23

Posted

Check out the diference of the size of her lips, at home vs in the car lol

I noticed that too!

Posted (edited)

inCollage_20190313_180113293.thumb.jpg.2inCollage_20190313_175548269.thumb.jpg.f

First pic I think is the same friend as the bottom. It was from 2015. I check out the instagram @bluxbxll. But it looks like a dead account and havent been used in a long time. An account from 2015, 4 posts and private. Whoever this girl is in the pics Im curious if this girl is still friend's with Belle. I dont know who she is and its hard to find her now after that dead account that probably hasnt been active in who knows how long.

"Return to Venice" something tells me that she went to Venice with Belle the first time. Belle did say she wanted to have money to go to Venice and she always wanted to travel with friends.

Although, I havent seen Tay being used in Belle's recent content. I hope it stays that way. I hated how Belle tried to use the lesbian/yuri as an "aesthetic"  to get more popular which really upset me.

Although her friend Tay is a way better model than Belle will ever be.

Belle put down her HD camera for the snow app and sc filters. I dont see how using snapchat filters or snow app makes Belle a model but thats what she calls herself lol 

inCollage_20190313_175124897.thumb.jpg.2

It seems like Belle used to post with friends before she got internet popular now she doesnt really have any she posts with. She used to post with her friends. Now it seems like she doesnt even have friends irl. I bet she dropped most of her friends after getting so big. She didn't really need them.

I know she did the bathtub set with Tay was the last friend she featured.

Tay had a pic of Belle and her on her own Instagram. Looks like Tay took it down the pic of them so I wonder if Tay is currently friends with Belle hahaha.

Posted

This picture looks so off to me. Her face looks a completely different color from her body, almost like her face was photoshopped on lol

5058E3EB-4216-4E94-9BD7-072223F26693.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This picture looks so off to me. Her face looks a completely different color from her body, almost like her face was photoshopped on lol

It can also be her makeup powder shes using thats leaving a bit of a pale/whiter cast on camera. If she used snapchat front camera flash it'll show for sure. 

I think it was the filter that makes her eyes look larger. 

Sister Belle needs to invest in a better translucent powder. It looks so bad lol but looking closer at her face structure looks slimer and her nose look smaller and doesnt really bridge down like her unedited nose from her Room Tour Youtube video.

Also she edited under her eyes. So yeah I guess you can say that photo looks hella photoshopped. She makes it obvious.

I found tons of pics on google/some that are on her Instagram that have OBVIOUS editing where its disorted or blurred out in an areas. Even some of the whole room looked disorted lmao like really Belle? Shes not even good at photoshopping lol

I'll post them when Im off work show what I mean how OBVIOUS hahaha. 

Posted (edited)

So I played the “Date Ariane” game she copied to capture some uhh..similarities? (I took these with my phone lol)

E691B909-95E5-40FA-8147-FAEF4157C6B5.jpeg

712500A3-ADF6-4688-A12F-6FC770D04CDB.jpeg

11C60B6B-883B-486A-88DB-089D5DAA67FD.jpeg

1F261271-04E2-4051-A75B-171FC4C12FFB.jpeg

03BBF8E7-E354-4156-AAF3-FBBF237FE6DD.jpeg

0F517533-4190-44E5-B6D3-1401DD02C357.jpeg

Edited by ironicallyme

Posted

Honestly, her editing right here reminds me slightly of pixiesayurii's slightly toned down editing. That's not a good thing. 

Posted

Belle is the definition of boring and basic I'm surprised her fame is lasting this long. 

Belle Dullphine