• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

2577 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

Jfc  These remind me of terrible visual novels and honeysucks attempt at sexy.  

It just comes off as bad fanfiction more than anything. 

it reminds me of in the game Tomodachi Life when you have to help your villagers propose to their significant others lmao. "isn't the view just amazing" is an exact line from those scenes coincidentally enough lmao. it makes me feel so awkward to read it 

Posted (edited)

Check out the diference of the size of her lips, at home vs in the car lol

Lol I noticed that her face, lips, ass, breasts seem to change sizes by photoshopping herself. Its her speciality. She makes her eyes look big like shes the "anime girl" but her eyes are actually small. Belle must really hate herself. Nothing we see is real. Im annoyed with that intense lighting/filtering she uses. It gives me a damn headache. It also looks very unnatural. 

Belle probably leaves the house at night to avoid being noticed during the day it looks like. Also, the spot her bf took her too was a total date spot for them.

I hope the incels know they are paying for a knock off/low quality gf experience while her real bf shoots her content and can actually take Belle on dates/fuck her while these incels just bring cash to Belle and her BF lmao 

Nothing agains sex workers who have boyfriends but Belle pretends to be single to be more popular. 

Tbh, her bf is kinda ugly thats my opinion. He looks like he could be very SKETCHY.  The fact they are scheming together and he profits from Belle says otherwise. 

Hidden Content

This is just a theory and I’m probably definitely wrong but can you imagine her bf is the guy from the text messages that convinced her to sell other girl’s nudes and that’s why she doesn’t want to expose him?

Is it just me who thinks she looks like a cheap hooker I can pick off the street in this snaps? Idk if it’s the wig or the outfit or the cringe or what.

I think she must be vanilla as hell in bed because most of her “trying to be sexy and kinky” is her just laying there telling her followers to do whatever.

How does that excite anyone? To just lay there and take it?

Even actual subs aren’t that boring.

About your theory, I thought about this last night too but didnt mention it.

I possibly do think she went to an online partner to scheme with to an actual partner irl after that she got caught. So Belle isnt really alone since she lives with her bf. Its obvious he helps her with the content though.

Hes the one from her thot patrol video and probably the pink bear suit pushing Belle down video.

I mean com'on if he was her "friend" like she says why doesnt she show him more if they arent together? If they arent together she has nothing to hide. Well the thing is she doesnt want ppl to see Josh because they would be curious whos that man with B.D. why does she try to defend being single but she cant talk about catfishing off other girls nudes and profitting?  Clearly she hides her bf. 

Shes defintely vanilla for sure. It probably excites incels the though the fantasy to take advantage of Belle while she just lays there. Incels are probably very vanilla as it is so Belle can give them the "content" they are happy with without going nude.

Which she should be careful because these creeps can find out where she lives again. 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

Lol I noticed that her face, lips, ass, breasts seem to change sizes by photoshopping herself. Its her speciality. She makes her eyes look big like shes the "anime girl" but her eyes are actually small. Belle must really hate herself. Nothing we see is real. Im annoyed with thay intense lighting/filtering she uses. It gives me a damn headache. It also looks very unnatural. 

Belle probably leaves the house at night to avoid being noticed during the day it looks like. Also, the spot her bf took her too was a total date spot for them.

I hope the incels know they are paying for a knock off/low quality gf experience while her real bf shoots her content and can actually take Belle on dates/fuck her while these incels just bring cash to Belle and her BF lmao 

Nothing agains sex workers who have boyfriends but Belle pretends to be single to be more popular. 

Tbh, her bf is kinda ugly thats my opinion. He looks like he could be very SKETCHY.  The fact they are scheming together and he profits from Belle says otherwise. 

About your theory, I thought about this last night too but didnt mention it.

I possibly do think she went to an online partner to scheme with to an actual partner irl after that she got caught. So Belle isnt really alone since she lives with her bf. Its obvious he helps her with the content though.

Hes the one from her thot patrol video and probably the pink bear suit pushing Belle down video.

I mean com'on if he was her "friend" like she says why doesnt she show him more if they arent together? If they arent together she has nothing to hide. Well the thing is she doesnt want ppl to see Josh because they would be curious whos that man with B.D. why does she try to defend being single but she cant talk about catfishing off other girls nudes and profitting?  Clearly she hides her bf. 

Shes defintely vanilla for sure. It probably excites incels the though the fantasy to take advantage of Belle while she just lays there. Incels are probably very vanilla as it is so Belle can give them the "content" they are happy with without going nude.

Which she should be careful because these creeps can find out where she lives again. 

Along with creeps possibly finding where she lives again they'd definitely go after her boyfriend. And I feel like any incels would probably suddenly get angry with Belle if she just showed off any sort of friend, especially if they were a guy "thEY'RE TAKING MUH CHANCE WITH AN E-GIRL!!" and potentially put them in danger too. It's so messy

Posted

it reminds me of in the game Tomodachi Life when you have to help your villagers propose to their significant others lmao. "isn't the view just amazing" is an exact line from those scenes coincidentally enough lmao. it makes me feel so awkward to read it 

someone needs to make a mii of her lol. I’m kinda considering adding her to my game lol

Posted (edited)

Along with creeps possibly finding where she lives again they'd definitely go after her boyfriend. And I feel like any incels would probably suddenly get angry with Belle if she just showed off any sort of friend, especially if they were a guy "thEY'RE TAKING MUH CHANCE WITH AN E-GIRL!!" and potentially put them in danger too. It's so messy

They would be pissed now probably because her lying about having a bf or something! Although, a portion of the incels would probably be really hurt and they would stop supporting her.

I think they way she tries to hide her irl relationship and once more proof gets linked about her bf will drive these incels wild. I think at this point Belle has been playing with fire.  

I have a feeling if Belle never hid her relationship she would have received lots of love still from her fans? 

I mean she would have been looked at from a differnet point of view. Maybe have more respect for not being a lying ethot. 

Although not even the incels respect Belle lmao

I feel Belle has been doing nothing but being problematic because thats one thing shes good at.

I dont think her pretending to be "single" really makes her " desirable" altho to incels thats the market I get guess. Incels have their head up their ass thinking about their delunsional fantasies as Belle being their "dream girl". While they fork over their cash for the littlest attention from an scammy egirl who doesnt even like them. She flirts with them so they keep paying her.

Belle makes other egirls looks bad. Its really unfair to all the other egirls who actually dedicate time and money ibto their cosplays. To the egirls who put a lot more effort into their cosplays deserve recognition.

All Belle does is throw on a SSHarley shirt, pink wig, cat ears and black thigh highs and calls it a Harley Cosplay.

I hate how she made the thot patrol meme because after that thats when all these types of incels started to attack sex workers for not "paying their taxes". Belle memed  sex workers getting arrested from Thot Patrol. I feel like sex workers got a lot more hate after that. Did anyone else notice that too?

Its ironic I feel like most of these incels love B.D but hate actual sex workers who put more work into their content and actually go nude.

Posted

Hidden Content

Jfc  These remind me of terrible visual novels and honeysucks attempt at sexy.  

It just comes off as bad fanfiction more than anything. 

The bad thing is that I enjoy terrible VN and fanfics, just as much as I enjoy characters from games I never played but I kinda don't enjoy Bells stuff cause it looks so forced that fake doesn't even begin to cover it 

Posted

Belle is the definition of boring and basic I'm surprised her fame is lasting this long. 

Posted

Idk about her bf being ugly, thats a personal preference. But he DEF looks dirty. I mean she does too, but he looks physically very not clean.

Posted (edited)

Aren't you guys quick to assume her fans are all incel? If you've ever had the misfortune of stumbling onto incel forums, they make it clear they despise e girl types especially and insult their fans by calling them beta bux or soy boys or whatever. 

Belle's fans could just be giant obsessive perverts.

Edited by Gogeta

Posted

Aren't you guys quick to assume her fans are all incel? If you've ever had the misfortune of stumbling onto incel forums, they make it clear they despise e girl types especially and insult their fans by calling them beta bux or soy boys or whatever. 

Belle's fans could just be giant obsessive perverts.

I mean some show up to her place, so they can either be perverts / pedos or incels who want to kill/rape/talk to her ¬¬

Posted

Idk about her bf being ugly, thats a personal preference. But he DEF looks dirty. I mean she does too, but he looks physically very not clean.

Thats why I said it was my opinion! He totally does  look dirty though.

Posted

totally unrelated maybe but she reminds me of that high school girl who calls her 16 yo very young looking bf daddy just because it's quirky owo

Posted

totally unrelated maybe but she reminds me of that high school girl who calls her 16 yo very young looking bf daddy just because it's quirky owo

She's the type of girl who says she's into A LOT of things but a starfish in bed...

Posted

She's the type of girl who says she's into A LOT of things but a starfish in bed...

"yaaaass daddy tie and rape me with all ur uwus"

"W H A T??? let's do a different pose?? you sick fuck don't talk to me EVER again"

Posted (edited)

inCollage_20190313_175444628.thumb.jpg.6I think when Belle announced she had a P.O box with an address somehow someone found her actual address? This was around early December.

I remember her posting this when back I followed Belle lol she wanted people to send her gifts for Christmas. I almost forgot about this post but she deleted probably within days before anyone even noticed it was deleted. 

Found it on Google. Can we say when B.D posted an address that can possibly got her stalked/ her house was found in the first place. It really wasnt very smart for her to put it up.

This address isnt her current one anymore hopefully. Im hoping she closed the P.O box because it got her more creeps than actual people sending her presents.

I dont think its funny they found her previous home. It fucked up.

Belle puts herself at her own risk. She has a target on her back. Theres stalkers out there that wanna visit her home. Thats really creepy.

She has moved since then though which was a good choice for her. I am positive her moving was from her address being leaked.