• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

3988 posts in this topic

Posted

Just chiming in with that a (male) friend of mine thought that Belle is a dude. Made me laugh.

Posted

Just chiming in with that a (male) friend of mine thought that Belle is a dude. Made me laugh.

I see lot of comments like  this on her subreddit . 

Even if its a cold sore why photoshop it out ?  

Posted

Y'all really need to chill with this herpes consipracy

She's got a fucking cold sore, almost everyone on earth gets cold sores, literally all it takes is a peck on the lips to catch them from someone else. There's like no actual evidence of her having sexually transmitted herpes. 

I totally agree with you, this herpes theory is going too far, 

What I believe if that she does have a boyfriend and since she's hiding this out to appeal more to her audience, they agreed on keeping the photos as soft as possible. I saw a lot of model going lewd but never nude because the boyfriend wouldn't feel right about it (which I can totally get). 

Posted

I see lot of comments like  this on her subreddit . 

Even if its a cold sore why photoshop it out ?  

Because it's still a 'flaw', which of cause Belle, the perfect uwu flawless cosplay quween, could never have.

I kind of agree with the others, this herpes thing is out of hand. Every comment here is slowly becoming 'bEllE dElPhiNe hAs gEniTal  HerPes' which seems a little unfair to me. We're attacking her for something with have literally 0 evidence for. Also, saying she's with her boyfriend because they both have herpes seems just a little rude to me. We still don't know anything about him or their relationship, wild idea but they could just be happy together. There are many things you can call Belle out for, but I don't think gential herpes is one of them.

Posted (edited)

It’s obvious she bought some of these with the nips on amazon to make it look like she has huge boobs. She is as flat as a board irl basically and on her snaps and other photos 🤣 her Jessica nigri boobs didn’t just come out of nowhere 

F1387401-C196-4414-99D8-7A55B45F1BF9.jpeg

929B1519-4AEA-4E56-AE61-DBAA6C437B5C.jpeg

667842DD-0FA6-4E3D-8A10-C39CCD92918D.jpeg

Edited by Bulletformy

Posted (edited)

I find it funny she is so so pathetic to get attention from her fans she needs to buy  fake boobs to look her boobs are big . This is a insult for  woman who are flat 

Edited by evil_befall

Posted

I took this picture off that ig and it’s just even more proof how much she photoshops her pictures. Her nose looks larger and not so high up like it appears on the photoshopped ones. Her mouth width also looks wider, even her face shape looks different. She isn’t ugly but it would be hard to tell this was the same person as in her pictures on ig if she wasn’t wearing the pink wig and similar clothes. I bet that’s why I haven’t seen one of her followers take a picture with her or just snap one of her from a distance because they don’t recognize that it’s her.

3CFC65D7-B9DB-42A9-A9F9-379A46B55031.jpeg

whoa i never thought this would be belle at all.

Posted

why does she look like her breath stinks

Screenshot_73.thumb.png.561c91988a541c6b

Posted

i just think the brownish mark on her lip is a scar, a cold sore, or blister. she won't show her vag, not because she has herpes but likely because she doesn't really need to, think about it she's already making enough money right now. plus a lot of her fans have this built up image that she's "innocent and pure" so she'd potentially ruin that image. the main reason she won't show her vag is probably because her boyfriend, (if she really does have one) i would be pissed if i were him and my girlfriend was showing coochie to a bunch of prepubescents and neckbeards. also, she censors her nips too, and i highly doubt she has herpes on her nipples.

i just think this whole herpes thing is hurtful and rude and i'm not trying to whiteknight her or anything but i'd be pretty upset if a bunch of people kept saying i had herpes.

Posted

I dont know why but everytime i see her face i get annoyed . she realy has the face of someone who would screw you over and betray you 

Posted

I don't think it's rude or hurtful, a lot of people do have herpes. But trying to bring someone down based on pointless and baseless accusation of having herpes is ridiculous. Obviously I'm not a moderator, but I'm a frequent reader of this thread and I'll be very happy when this issue stops being discussed. 

That aside, I have a question since I don't really read about BD elsewhere - what do her beta orbiters say when pictures of her with that Joshua guy pop up? Like what's their reaction? Cause I mean, wouldn't they be the first ones to be suspicious about any men around her? I'm super curious tbh

Posted

Hidden Content

That aside, I have a question since I don't really read about BD elsewhere - what do her beta orbiters say when pictures of her with that Joshua guy pop up? Like what's their reaction? Cause I mean, wouldn't they be the first ones to be suspicious about any men around her? I'm super curious tbh

She always tell them hes only   a friend

Posted

Hidden Content

They say he's her gay friend or some shit, some believe it's her boyfriend.