• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

3988 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

inCollage_20190309_140938185.thumb.jpg.c

So I found this insta commented on the one that was sharing "belledelphinefacts" on her facts shes "single" post so I lurked more on this and found this insta and its basically calling her out. 

And then I found this

inCollage_20190309_141950014.thumb.jpg.1

Look a polariod with her boyfriend Josh! 

This screams couple in this Polaroid like look how close they are? Hes also shirtless. Hmwhy is he shirtless so close to Belle if she wasnt his girlfriend? She doesnt even look happy?

I doubt his "gf" would let Belle get that close to her bf, take her lewds and let her bf be half naked basically leaning into Belle.

They are fucking.

Josh is also dating Belle. 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

i found the discord and i joined it... pull is a very popular topic there.

hahah_yikes.thumb.png.02fe8c745022731024

also yikes.

Posted

Why does it take 4 hours to get a post approved?

Posted

i found the discord and i joined it... pull is a very popular topic there.

hahah_yikes.thumb.png.02fe8c745022731024

also yikes.

What-a-story-mark.jpg

Posted (edited)

"go outside" "spend time on something productive"

yet they joined a discord to worship a thot who doesn't even know of their existence 

UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Take ur own advice perhaps..? 

u cant tell us what to do if ur not capable of setting a good example LMAO.

Edited by MilkMe

Posted (edited)

Interesting Belle runs the business scam with HER BOYFRIEND who gets some of the share of Belles earnings (if Im wrong I misread it)

Joshua is her bf whether these incels wanna believe shes "single" just because she says. Shes just a liar. Anyways. Heres another thing I found on that insta. inCollage_20190309_143831696.thumb.jpg.2inCollage_20190309_143905155.thumb.jpg.0

inCollage_20190309_143941203.thumb.jpg.9inCollage_20190309_144008735.thumb.jpg.6

Its only her and her bf in this business. So he profits from Belle too for signing his name. The business is not only under their names.

It says his dob so Belles bf is about 25-26 years old btw.

Last updated in dec 2018.

inCollage_20190309_141950014.jpg

Reposting this last pic again because its so obvious this is her bf and he takes her pics of her lewd sets its not her "friend" like she says which is another lie.

its her Boyfriend. I cant believe all these incels still believe Belle's lies. 

Like hes shirtless leaning into Belle. They probably fucked right after taking this. 

Im not even sure if the incels care being lied too or really dont wanna believe it.

B.d digging herself a deeper hole holy shit

Posted

She can even say hes gay and her fans would believe her 

Posted (edited)

Edited by polenta

Posted

"This thread is not to discuss your views on DDLG, go into a general DDLG thread for that. Your post wasn't approved because it's off-topic."

My post is relating to Belle Delphine and how people on this forum are assuming things that do not exist in the DD/LG crowd as per what Belle Delphine has posted. The post would not have been made if it were not being about Belle Delphine.

Posted (edited)

She can even say hes gay and her fans would believe her 

Lmao

She cant say that now apparently he has a gf already.

and that gf is actually B.D

tbh when Belle said he had a gf she forgot to mention she is his gf though lol

I think her bf lowkey wants to be found out too even tho Belle doesnt want ppl to know.

Hes posted pics of them on his fb before of them together.

I have a feeling he wants to come out and say they are together but Belle wont let him. 

Posted

She cant say that now apparently he has a gf..

and that gf is actually Belle

tbh when Belle said he had a gf she forgot to mention she is his gf though lol

I think her bf lowkey wants to be found out too even tho Belle doesnt want ppl to know.

Hes posted pics of them on his fb before of them.

I have a feeling he wants to come out and say they are together but Belle wont let him.

I see this alot It reminds me of my brother and his girfriend . She looks like the one who wears the pants in that relationship  And its the same with belle delphine she wears the pants  in the relationship he has nothing to say 

Posted (edited)

I see this alot It reminds me of my brother and his girfriend . She looks like the one who wears the pants in that relationship  And its the same with belle delphine she wears the pants  in the relationship he has nothing to say 

Belle is already manipulating her fans thinking shes the "perfect/innocent single loli" even though her bf Joshua shares a business that they scam men together.

Belle jumped from one scam partner to another and this time its her bf that she hides. She cant do it alone, I guess. Why not her bf to scam with? They both are clearly on for it but Josh might not want to be a secret much longer who knows. 

After her ex and Goran broke up (wtf even happened?)

She was still selling other girls nudes and once they got caught she stopped talking to that scammer. Took a break online and tried to avoid the "rumor" that b.d ended up admitting to was true after all lol she just wont say anything else about it now.

Not working with the scammer anymore,

She needed a plan after not making income with previous scammer she schemed with. I have a feeling Belle met Josh on her break away social media for a few months before returning back to online. Maybe around the time she got herpes? 

I wouldnt be surprised if shes controlling her boyfriend. I also  wouldn't be surprised if her relationship is actually toxic just like her fanbase. I can tell she wears the pants and holds his balls in her hand.

She cant break up with him either now probably because Im sure if she does..he will spill the true B.D and what not (a lil theory)

Plus they both share herpes so its really like did Josh give it to Belle or did Belle give it to Josh? 

Sounds like they might be stuck together at this point too. 

But yeah she defintely wants to run everything her way for sure. I feel kinda bad for Josh in a way I think he just wants to be known about. He wants the world to know he taps Belle and she wont let him. She continues to pretend to be single. Im sure that makes him feel bad and she doesnt care. She clearly is ashamed of her bf.

Theory- Josh gave Belle herpes without telling he had them so they are stuck together OR Belle knew he had herpes but she didnt think she cant catch it because he had no breakout.

Posted

definitely agree with the thing about replying to them. I wish I also said something about it sooner because it’s been bothering me a lot. 

if you see some crazy person shouting incessantly on the street you wouldn’t respond to them. because they are stupid and unreasonable. it would never be worth it. same thing applies to interactions on the internet.

some people out there like tacky, flimsy looking scene girls awkwardly going through a transformation. some people have taste. 

if they wanted to listen to you they would without you replying to them. 

Posted

Thank god  rhea banned the subreddit guy . I have no idea what his plan was  for coming on PULL But i'm sure it wasnt to help us expose belle . I also want to avoid words fights with these fans they never end well .