• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

6004 posts in this topic

Posted

We're the bad guys here okay. Totally fucking jealous of her. It's not like she sold other girls nudes to go on a trip, lied about a lot of things, makes fun of people who have spelling errors when she herself used to be shit at spelling too, and it's not like she is encouraging pedos out there or anything like that. Totally not doing anything bad. She never ONCE done a single bad thing in her life man. We are sooooo jealous. 

Posted (edited)

They twisting our words  To make it look we are the bad guys and the haters 

Thats  why I wrote she maybe has  herpest somwhere else  . My theory comes from she always covering up her vagina   and her boobs  or photoshops them. She knows what her fans  want  and they would even pay for her nudes  But she keeps censoring  Her private parts  and her boobs  like she is hiding somthing :hmm:

DEFINITELY HIDING HER HERPES FROM ALL THESE INCELS THAT THROW CASH AT HER

legit, I think this is why she doesnt go full nude.

also all her pics that showed most of her crotch and it was hella edited like she has a non-existent clit its fucking weird. I think she has the herps and she obviously doesnt want ppl to know but shes not as sneaky as she thinks. 

B.D really tries way to hard to be the "perfect egirl"  😂 

on her army girl set she edited out her asscrack too much on one of the pics which was pretty weird too. People are saying she has no bu** hole because she edits it out. 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

Oh just a comment about the elf ears, I know Belle has had them on a lot but I don't think she's made a lot of people start wearing them. My brothers gf wears elf ears and had no idea who Belle is until recently when we talked about her.

DEFINITELY HIDING HER HERPES FROM ALL THESE INCELS THAT THROW CASH AT HER

legit, I think this is why she doesnt go full nude.

also all her pics that showed most of her crotch and it was hella edited like she has a non-existent clit its fucking weird. I think she has the herps and she obviously doesnt want ppl to know but shes not as sneaky as she thinks. 

B.D really trues way to hard to be the "perfect egirl" 😂 

on her army girl set she edited out her asscrack too much on one of the pics which was pretty weird too. People are saying she has no bu** hole because she edits it out. 

Honestly, I think she just doesn't want to be seen in THAT way but little does she know that when she goes down she will go down as nothing more then a joke. All ethots will. Maybe some will earn a fitting title like, "Best Ethot that was around" but Belle will not be one of them sadly 

Posted

I found this on google : If you have genital herpes, it is possible to spread the infection to any part of your breast, including your nipple and areola.

Posted

hasn’t she always had braces? I mean since she became known I guess I don’t remember ever seeing her without them

Honestly I thought they were fake news. She didn't have them on in old photos and honestly it would not surprise me if they were fake. Gotta keep herself looking FRESH on the marketplace. Also I love how they think we care about her braces, tf? We get it, you guys don't want to accept that Belle is a bad person  and is just scamming you. We get it, you don't want her to get butthurt over what we say, but really? Making a post about THIS form where you turn us into the bad guys? L O FUCKING L MATES. What lowlife WK's. Taking up for someone who they will never have a chance with. So sad. Her personality is as fake as the army that stands behind her.

Posted

As a society we need to stop making talentless hacks famous. 

Posted

As a society we need to stop making talentless hacks famous. 

Why am I with this? lol 

Posted

She wear these braces  to maintain her daddy issues  look

Posted

Found this on Lolcow and did a zoom-in, what is that on her lip?? :^s yikes sis

1551616335046.png

That looks like a serious case of herpes... On a ruthless note Belle truly don't love herself if she did she wouldn't put a bunch of filters on no wonder why none of her photos are in HD anyway enough of my rambling my point is Belle looks nothing like she is portraying on Instagram look at her face it isn't as smooth, clear, flawless as everyone thinks she looks her age that isn't a bad thing unfortunately I have a feeling Belle is the type of girl that thinks good looks, having a nice body will get you far in this world news flash good looks won't last forever but a beautiful personality is forever (Oh yeah Belle can't relate to that last line) 

She isn't ugly but her looks aren't exactly exotic either without all those filters i wouldn't even recognize her if I saw her in public. 

Posted (edited)

I wonder how her followers are going to react to her with no braces, some already have said they don't like her with no braces

Screenshot_20190304_173137.jpg

Edited by MiaDia

Posted

That looks like a serious case of herpes... On a ruthless note Belle truly don't love herself if she did she wouldn't put a bunch of filters on no wonder why none of her photos are in HD anyway enough of my rambling my point is Belle looks nothing like she is portraying on Instagram look at her face it isn't as smooth, clear, flawless as everyone thinks she looks her age that isn't a bad thing unfortunately I have a feeling Belle is the type of girl that thinks good looks, having a nice body will get you far in this world news flash good looks won't last forever but a beautiful personality is forever (Oh yeah Belle can't relate to that last line) 

She isn't ugly but her looks aren't exactly exotic either without all those filters i wouldn't even recognize her if I saw her in public. 

Good looks and a nice body actually does get you far when you still have it, look at all the famous celebs and models and mini celebs on instagram because people worship beauty. But that's why a beauty obsessed society i.e. South Korea and America is stupid, because one, it does not last forever and two, it usually greatens people's ego and narcissism.

Posted

I don't wonder how her followers are going to react to her with no braces, some already have said they don't like her with no braces

I like her better without the braces she looks older and her teeth look good and I’m pretty sure why people are saying they don’t like her without braces. 

Posted (edited)

Good looks and a nice body actually does get you far when you still have it, look at all the famous celebs and models and mini celebs on instagram because people worship beauty. But that's why a beauty obsessed society i.e. South Korea and America is stupid, because one, it does not last forever and two, it usually greatens people's ego and narcissism.

My point exactly. Having good looks and a nice body (Neither of the two last forever) does get you far in modern society unfortunately. 

Edited by Opaque

Posted

I like her better without the braces she looks older and her teeth look good and I’m pretty sure why people are saying they don’t like her without braces. 

they're pedos, the braces help the illusion that belle is underage. Her fans are disgusting and need to be put on a watchlist

Posted

I don't wonder how her followers are going to react to her with no braces, some already have said they don't like her with no braces

She looks more like her age without the braces. I have a feeling that she will start wearing wire retainers though