• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

6002 posts in this topic

Posted

Belle started a move of e thots with elf ears and fishnet that has nothing to do with the outfit.

Seeing all these grown girls with fake braces because Belle has made it trendy is so cringey. 

Posted

I just checked her instagram out. It's sad that talented people have to resort to such cheap attention whoring tricks to gain audience. I'll take her over belle any day though, at least that girl looks like she has something whereas belle is just being... stupid looking. 

Posted

yeah i never had braces bcuz i couldn't afford them but to see people use them as aesthetic reasons is kind of weird.. ppl with actual braces in high school felt so happy getting them off so its like what lol..

Posted

I heard that she got her braces off

Posted

yeah i never had braces bcuz i couldn't afford them but to see people use them as aesthetic reasons is kind of weird.. ppl with actual braces in high school felt so happy getting them off so its like what lol..

I had braces and let me tell you how happy I was to get them off. Why anyone would want braces is beyond me cause they are very annoying 

Posted

Does anyone have old photos of Belle Delphine?

Please

I understand but I just prefer old Belle than now :/

(I'm not a pedo thanks ) 

Forgot to mention that someone on reddit took the screenshot that was posted on here of belle dressing like a child, I guess they’re claiming they’re the one who took the picture 😂

https://www.reddit.com/r/belle_delphine/comments/avp6z2/sorry_bad_quality/

2197E112-CC8C-4369-975F-341CB53AA3B0.jpeg

Off topic, probably, but this thread just feels so... dirty now? Lol

Catching up, it seems like PULL has been brought up a few times on BelleD's reddit recently.  This thread is attracting creeps, most definitely.  Her "fans" really concern me.  Like, this pedobait stuff is really bringing out some weirdass people. Then they come here to siphon off "material", then go back to reddit & bitch about how "jealous" we all are.  

*side eye*
Not sayin' anything, but... desperately asking for "old pics", uploading the MLP loli-looking pic to reddit, asking for her Hermione set (ughh lol), same PULL & reddit username (StaxX_Design, r u positive you're not one of them lol?!)... :alpacaworry:

Sorry to bring this up again, but this thread makes me want to call the FBI on on literally everyone.  Belle, look at what you have done! Ahhh! :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

I don't remember us ever writing about the first and last. What the hell are they smoking? 

Screenshot_20190304_142552.jpg

Edited by MiaDia

Posted

I don't remember us ever writing about the first and last. What the hell are they smoking? 

top pic doesnt even look like her lol

Posted (edited)

Found this on Lolcow and did a zoom-in, what is that on her lip?? :^s yikes sis

1551616335046.png

tbh I wouldnt be surprised if she has genital herpes too. She has mouth herpes and so does her bf. I can see why she probably never shows any nudes. She tries way too hard to be perfect when shes the furthest from it (nobodys perfect) but Belle always tries to present herself as shes innocent/perfect and like shes never ever fucked up. She keeps it all hush hush. 

waiting for more her incels to read this post and they will be so upset she has herpes and her bf does too. Or they will "FAKE NEWS!" it even though they see all the proof on her. They really dont care what she does they only care how she looks (pretty pathetic)

Why doesnt she ever get fully nude? Genital herpes. 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

Don't react to their obvious provocations. 

Sick people like BD's boytoys from reddit jerk off to any attention from girls, just spare yourselves the disgrace of being the target of it. ; )

Posted (edited)

"please like meee >.<" after getting her braces taken off. 

Is this ""meme"" supposed to be funny or what?

Her incels cares as much as what PULL says about b.d as much as b.d herself when she reads up on herself.

And clearly pedos made this because they had to make a meme on Belle removing her braces (was a big part of her aesthetic) that they like because it made her look younger. 

Something Id like to see next from Belle is stop photoshopping her body (she edits her body a lot in pics/sets on her patreon that got leaked) and filtering her damn pics to make her face look like shes 9 years old. 

Posted (edited)

They twisting our words  To make it look we are the bad guys and the haters 

"please like meee >.<" after getting her braces taken off. 

Is this ""meme"" supposed to be funny or what?

Her incels cares as much as what PULL says about b.d as much as b.d herself when she reads up on herself.

And clearly pedos made this because they had to make a meme on Belle removing her braces (was a big part of her aesthetic) that they like because it made her look younger. 

Something Id like to see next from Belle is stop photoshopping her body (she edits her body a lot in pics/sets on her patreon that got leaked) and filtering her damn pics to make her face look like shes 9 years old. 

Thats  why I wrote she maybe has  herpes somwhere else  . My theory comes from she always covering up her vagina   and her boobs  or photoshops them. She knows what her fans  want  and they would even pay for her nudes  But she keeps censoring  Her private parts  and her boobs  like she is hiding somthing :hmm:

Edited by evil_befall
typo

Posted

hasn’t she always had braces? I mean since she became known I guess I don’t remember ever seeing her without them

Posted (edited)

They twisting our words  To make it look we are the bad guys and the haters 

Thats  why I wrote she maybe has  herpest somwhere else  . My theory comes from she always covering up her vagina   and her boobs  or photoshops them. She knows what her fans  want  and they would even pay for her nudes  But she keeps censoring  Her private parts  and her boobs  like she is hiding somthing :hmm:

I dont think its a just theory if you can also see her bf has a coldsore like her.  Its like who gave who the herpes? Lol and there were other selfies with the blue wig/navy blue bikini set she also had a coldsore then. It seems to keep coming back which makes me think its actually herpes (also the guy in the pic with her also has a coldsore)

i agree she definitely edits too much/even covering its like shes trying to hide something for sure.