• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

6002 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe she has herpes on  her nipples and breast to .  Thats why she never goes nude 

I dont know if she has genital herpses but, if she does it explains further why she will never show her coochie

Posted

Maybe she has herpes on  her nipples and breast to .  Thats why she never goes nude 

I’ve been wondering if she has it elsewhere too since I find it odd that she photoshops her crotch. There’s a specific picture where she photoshopped it so much that it blends in with the floor.

Posted

9A8E800D-FE6F-4AAC-8671-9614703077F5.thu

Posted

I searched it up on google  herpes on boobs . Got me suddenly thinking why she hasnt been fully nude  even though she knows it make her more popular  and more money 

Posted

so my friend is making a YT video on her , I'm going to co-make it with her .

I can't wait for it to be finished , she wants to bring more light to Belle's dark side

Posted

It’s very much possible for her to have genital herpes since it can be transmitted orally and she is at a much greater risk because her bf has cold sores, even without an outbreak it’s possible to still get it.

It actually makes a lot of sense now why she refuses to show nudes.

Posted

I mean cmon guys, even if she had it, she could easily photoshop it out. She probably doesn’t want to go nude or saves it for when career will be decreasing to have something new to offer.

Posted

I mean cmon guys, even if she had it, she could easily photoshop it out. She probably doesn’t want to go nude or saves it for when career will be decreasing to have something new to offer.

I mean she didnt bother photoshopping out her mouth herpes

Posted

I mean she didnt bother photoshopping out her mouth herpes

Still a difference with mouth and genitals. On her mouth  fans dont really care  they only care about her body  . She makes weird faces and her fans even like it .

Posted

God I hate that filtering so much, yeah let's make everything pink because yanno...humans have this shade of pink skin. 

Posted

that's kind of embarrassing as fuck 

Posted

Sort of related, not totally, but has anyone noticed that this girl is trying to be a Belle clone? It's really unfortunate because otherwise she seems like a super talented cosplayer. Also surprised since most people react to belle negatively now...

SquarePic_20190304_16463772.jpg

Posted

Sort of related, not totally, but has anyone noticed that this girl is trying to be a Belle clone? It's really unfortunate because otherwise she seems like a super talented cosplayer. Also surprised since most people react to belle negatively now...

Belle started a move of e thots with elf ears and fishnet that has nothing to do with the outfit.

Posted

yeah Joshua Gray is her bf!!! i knew it was Joshua. Ooh yikes she really has herpes or what? Thats gross how much photoshop she uses just to hide it. You can see her bf never edits his pics of Belle when he posts them. It shows the true Belle without so much filtering/photoshop. I dont think shes active during herpes break out for her content. Im sure she takes prescription medicine to clear it up. 

her nose and facial structure is totally different from what she posts (the filtering/photoshop)

Belle usually filters her pics so much you can barely see her nose (she doesnt have a big nose but its definitely not small and tiny like what we see on insta)

She must really hate her appearance to use all the filters/photoshop she uses just look attractive. Shes actually only average in looks without all the editting. Also, it looks like she has herpes and the fact her incel fanbase are going to see facts. Another photo leaked with the same guy. Clearly this is b.d boyfriend.

the incels will be like "FAKE NEWS!" 

Funny how I can't find him anywhere, they really don't want their secret out.  

Posted

:notimp: One  belle delphine e-thot is enough ugh