• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

6005 posts in this topic

Posted

im confused, how does this rerelate to belle? 

I think OP accidentally posted in the wrong topic lol

Posted

Why not ?   She has big talks  calls her haters dumb yet she did not finish school . Whos the dumb kid here ?

I admit i did not finish school to  and i got adhd But i'm smarter then belle delphine  that i'm 100 % sure. 

Posted (edited)

Found this on Lolcow and did a zoom-in, what is that on her lip?? :^s yikes sis

1551616335046.png

yeah Joshua Gray is her bf!!! i knew it was Joshua. Ooh yikes she really has herpes or what? Thats gross how much photoshop she uses just to hide it. You can see her bf never edits his pics of Belle when he posts them. It shows the true Belle without so much filtering/photoshop. I dont think shes active during herpes break out for her content. Im sure she takes prescription medicine to clear it up. 

her nose and facial structure is totally different from what she posts (the filtering/photoshop)

Belle usually filters her pics so much you can barely see her nose (she doesnt have a big nose but its definitely not small and tiny like what we see on insta)

She must really hate her appearance to use all the filters/photoshop she uses just look attractive. Shes actually only average in looks without all the editting. Also, it looks like she has herpes and the fact her incel fanbase are going to see facts. Another photo leaked with the same guy. Clearly this is b.d boyfriend.

the incels will be like "FAKE NEWS!" 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

This photo hurts my eyes  With the amount of light  :|

6xpoceb9olj21.jpg

Posted

yeah Joshua Gray is her bf!!! i knew it was Joshua. Ooh yikes she really has herpes or what? Thats gross how much photoshop she uses just to hide it. You can see her bf never edits his pics of Belle when he posts them. It shows the true Belle without so much filtering/photoshop. I dont think shes active during herpes break out for her content. Im sure she takes prescription medicine to clear it up. 

her nose and facial structure is totally different from what she posts (the filtering/photoshop)

Belle usually filters her pics so much you can barely see her nose (she doesnt have a big nose but its definitely not small and tiny like what we see on insta)

She must really hate her appearance to use all the filters/photoshop she uses just look attractive. Shes actually only average in looks without all the editting. Also, it looks like she has herpes and the fact her incel fanbase are going to see facts. Another photo leaked with the same guy. Clearly this is b.d boyfriend.

She looks different here than her pics which isn't a surprise. She looks more her age and more mature, which I think is actually a nice look for her instead of the whole young look she's going for. And the lips.. Yikes

Posted

She looks different here than her pics which isn't a surprise. She looks more her age and more mature, which I think is actually a nice look for her instead of the whole young look she's going for. And the lips.. Yikes

I agree. Tbh; I prefer the real Belle of the pics we see with her bf Joushua. She does look more her age. The fact she looks more mature unfiltered/natural literally proves how she actually abusing photoshop/ filters to look way much younger than she really is. She really needs to grow the fuck up already. I dont think she ever will though. 

yeah she really tries to look way too young/ child like its so twisted. 

Personal message for Belle:  sis, I know you are reading this. You clearly look more mature in unedited pics with you and your boyfriend. Also we already know you have a bf so instead of pretending to be single. Are you ashamed of your boyfriend of something? You want the incels to like you more because they think you are "single" which is pretty pathetic. Real fans will love you know matter what. So many popular egirls Ive seen are in relationships(and dont hide it) Also Belle, you should really stop trying to premote pedophilia. It really isnt okay. Children need to be protected. You are encouraging young girls to be like you and they are doing illegal stuff too. I know you dont care how you affect other lives because all the money you make but you hate and read up all the gossip/facts that's being said about you. Maybe instead of being notging but a complusive liar online try being real for once. We arent your "haters" either so dont be full of yourself like you already do. We see how transparent you are. Your ego is way too big for the way you handle your internet fame. You know the controvies thats being said about you will always follow you you probably will never find a job once your egirl fame dies out. Go ahead and keep deleting thousands of comments and blocking people for calling you out on your bullshit. That sounds way to exhuasting to keep doing. You clearly care what we think if you keep coming back to check up on PULL. Try growing up sometime! Talk about the controvies around you at this point ppl on youtube is only using you for clout/paying you to make clout. Its pathetic. Own up to screwing up at a minor, talk about apologize and thats it. Its not that hard. 

-TomadoSoup

Posted (edited)

Welp, of course she's lying, what hasn't she lied about? 

Edited by MiaDia

Posted

Honestly she looks 2x better when normal, don't know why she has to hide so much, it's not like she looks 40, she looks like an adult and there is nothing wrong with that. o.O

Posted

Since he has it too (look at the upper lip) you just gotta wonder who gave it to who lol

Posted

I wonder how many photos he has of her and him and how bad it would be if they all got out... Then again that's "NOT" her boyfriend guys.

Since he has it too (look at the upper lip) you just gotta wonder who gave it to who lol

That may just be the lighting. His looks like a light error of some sort?

Posted

I wonder how many photos he has of her and him and how bad it would be if they all got out... Then again that's "NOT" her boyfriend guys.

That may just be the lighting. His looks like a light error of some sort?

Nah i thought it might be, but it has his natural lip color both in the shadow and light. The blister is there you can see where it starts and when it ends

Posted

It's highkey reaching. :B

There's no basis to assume that dropping out was caused by her health condition. BK does half-assed job as e-girl, chances are it was no different in terms of doing school duties. Kids who legit experience something bad and have to drop out for their own sake and physical/mental comfort, usually still work towards getting high school diploma via homeschooling.

Belle with her rotten, manipulative personality doesn't deserve benefit of a doubt, and no one here should be called ableist for no reason.

I mean she seems fine to me honestly. What was it she had again..? To me personally she seems like the type that would just drop out to drop out. Just judging her by her photos here, they're so lazy. Too bad she will never be like Jessica Nigri. That woman was talented at one point a while ago. Her cosplays are still really good but she doesn't seem the same if that makes sense? Anyways, I don't think she dropped out due to a medical problem. Just my honest bet. I hate how she acts like everyone who points her out is stupid or just missing some brain cells. See I would have no issue with her being a dropout if she didn't do this shit. Making fun of people for spelling errors when she herself was just as bad at some point and do not even get me started on her "sass" if you can even call it that. It isn't even insulting it's just like, "...huhhhhh?" Anytime I read a comment of hers where she is "telling someone off" it makes me wonder why she dropped out and if reading it was worth losing brain cells over. I legit question if she is all there when it comes to comebacks or if she just can't see the screen cause it is cracked. She seems like the type that tries to act like she isn't upset when really she is butthurt. I mean, she does try to keep everyone happy so I meannnn. 

Posted

Nah i thought it might be, but it has his natural lip color both in the shadow and light. The blister is there you can see where it starts and when it ends

I think the fact that he has herpes as well is just more proof that he is her actual bf and not a friend like she claims. Though I always knew she was lying. I wonder what her fans would think or if they would just continue to be in denial 

Posted

Maybe she has herpes on  her nipples and breast to .  Thats why she never goes nude