• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

6004 posts in this topic

Posted

ugh so annoyed

she really reminds me of kpop idols .. 

cute gestures and personality , but you never know what actually hides behind that cute face

tho at least they work hard for that fakeness , while she just earns money by being a thot

Posted

Read what she wrote

I was reading this the other night and hOLY HELL I legit think I lost brain cells. The fact that it made zero sense (I mean it wasn't supposed to but she is so bad at humor that it honestly killed me) and the fact that she took the time to write that is like, MIND BLOWING honestly.

Posted

ugh so annoyed

she really reminds me of kpop idols .. 

cute gestures and personality , but you never know what actually hides behind that cute face

tho at least they work hard for that fakeness , while she just earns money by being a thot

unfortunately fake personalities sell.

Posted

Also would just like to bring up the photos she had taken dressing up like an underaged child, someone commented telling her it was weird and her response confused me so much. She is indeed promoting pedos okay, it's like that fucking post that said "WE'RE PEDOPHILES BUT NOT MONSTERS" Like um, you're both?? Sure you're human but um no thank you stay away. Anyways she went on to try and say that she posts things she finds cute and not all her stuff is for people to beat their meat too but Belle, honey, I am sorry to inform you that half the people visit your page to beat their meat. I am sure they don't care what you like. Let's be real here, she is an Ethot. To keep her money flow and fame she has to post like one. I am sorry but it is the truth. She was a nobody in fame's eyes until she got lucky with the ahegao face, which btw thousands of people did before her. Come on sweetie, be more educated on how to hide your game on promoting pedos. I mean hey, what you do is what you do but try to keep posts like that out of the public eyes because I am 90% sure she lost followers from that just like the gun thing. https://www.instagram.com/p/BuZls44g0WF/

If you zoom in it actually looks like she has something in her bra to pad it? 

A9CBD6EA-CB32-4796-B4D1-B9A1D61D734F.jpeg

Doesn't even look like it fully fits her honestly...

Posted

Found this on Lolcow and did a zoom-in, what is that on her lip?? :^s yikes sis

1551616335046.png

Posted

uhm- she deleted the caption lmao

Posted

o0gc57qpmvj21.thumb.png.ba6ac7f3c30ac7adBelle 10 years from now

WEDDING CAKE   hahaha

Posted (edited)

Hey guys let’s not shame belle for dropping out of school. You don’t know why that happened and in the UK it’s extremely rare for someone under 16 to drop out due to legal working age etc so chances are something happened in her life or physical or mental illness prevented her completing school. All it’s low key ableist 

Edited by pixyteriisgod

Posted

We really triggered her hard this time.

This was oddly satisfying to read because you can tell how she’s losing her mind lurking around her hate forums. 

Get a grip girl. 

Stop making it so obvious.

7DA4B11A-D4C7-4082-8390-1325480AC772.jpeg

Did she actually just spell physically with an f or was that done on purpose?

I guess those few years at school really paid off

Posted

Did she actually just spell physically with an f or was that done on purpose?

I guess those few years at school really paid off

...they truly did! 😂

On a serious note, I suppose it was intentional - to portray her haters as dumb. Many people who call her out aren't native English speakers and they are entitled to make errors; what really matters is the message they're trying to convey, the message she's trying to undermine with her "sassy" jokes. Belle however, being a native and someone who admitted to have had trouble spelling in the past, should just stfu : ) Hypocrite.

Posted

SmartSelect_20190303-133940_Instagram.th

"I don't know how this happened!!!" *entire fucking face is pink* Beauty influencer at it's finest.

Also I can't get over that ring you find out it's worth something and just keep it? You don't feel any guilt? I kinda hope Rin loses something and has some scum take it instead of giving it to staff. He'd probably just complain about it on his insta story tho.

im confused, how does this rerelate to belle? 

Posted

i figured that i'd make an account here since i was lurking for a quite a while, and i think i might've figured out why belle is so popular amongst her fanbase. it seems as if her fans don't want an ACTUAL woman, but rather their IDEA of a woman. given that her fans most likely watch anime and probably like "lolis" (ugh) they're tripping over themselves to get an ounce of attention from their uwu queen. since belle is the closest thing they'll get to pedobait anime, they treat her like a demigod, and her subreddit seems to think that we're jealous of her because of her looks (there isn't much to be jealous of since she photoshops her pictures to death). i personally don't like belle because she profits off sexualizing children to pander to her pedo demographic, she sold someone else's nudes to go to venice, she's very materialistic, and she won't own up to her bad behavior.