• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

6002 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by elefire

Posted

The fact that people think we're jealous just show how shallow they and Belle are. Literally, the only thing she has going for herself is money. Im sorry, but I don't base my existence over how much money I make - and guess what? I can be happy with 60k yearly too. Because I'm not a money-grabbing self-centered cunt. I don't steal for money. I don't beg online for gifts. I V A L U E myself. And so is everyone in this forum. So I'm sorry Belle and her incels - no one is jealous. In fact, we're probably more happy with our lives than she'll ever be.

Posted

Oh yes I am sooo jealous at Belle Delphine. I am so jealous that she's an elementary school drop out. I am so jealous she's 19 years old dressed up like a 12 year old to attract horny pedo neckbeards that pay and jerk off on her. I am so jealous that she has creeps stalking her up to her front door trying to get contact. I am so jealous she sells nudes from other girls for her own profit while she was underaged. I am so jealous that she doesn't have any experience in life and society. I am so jealous when her pretty kawaii years are over and people stop paying her she won't be able to get a normal job because she doesn't know how to work because again, lack of experience. I am so jealous when employers don't want to have her because they looked her up and see what kind of shitty ignorant person she really is and only knows how to make pictures/videos of herself looking like 10 pedo guys are coming right onto her face. 
When her "modeling" days are over she'll be good enough to walk behind a garbage truck. YES I am really jealous you guys!

This tea is quite hot.

The fact that people think we're jealous just show how shallow they and Belle are. Literally, the only thing she has going for herself is money. Im sorry, but I don't base my existence over how much money I make - and guess what? I can be happy with 60k yearly too. Because I'm not a money-grabbing self-centered cunt. I don't steal for money. I don't beg online for gifts. I V A L U E myself. And so is everyone in this forum. So I'm sorry Belle and her incels - no one is jealous. In fact, we're probably more happy with our lives than she'll ever be.

This tea is burning my tongue. 

Posted

She always tries to get attention like with the dancing video  she used pewdiepie  hastag  because she knows some of her fans are also pewdiepie fans 

Posted

ot but was the elemtary drop out thing a joke or...

Posted (edited)

ot but was the elemtary drop out thing a joke or...

b.d dropped out at broading school at 14 and at that time she already lived in the UK away from her parents which they totally failed to raising her lmao no wonder shes so immature and childish. 

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

b.d dropped out at broading school at 14 and at that time she already lived in the UK away from her parents which they totally failed to raising her lmao no wonder shes so immature and childish. 

that's kinda sad lol now i see why she acts like she has no form of common sense 

i wonder what she'll do after her fame dies down since she doesn't even have a high school diploma or anything

Posted

that's kinda sad lol now i see why she acts like she has no form of common sense 

i wonder what she'll do after her fame dies down since she doesn't even have a high school diploma or anything

Probs gonna end up marrying some shallow rich guy thrice her age and pretend not to be hurt by him constantly bringing up her cringy past and making sexist jokes. Yikes.

Posted

Probs gonna end up marrying some shallow rich guy thrice her age and pretend not to be hurt by him constantly bringing up her cringy past and making sexist jokes. Yikes.

That sounds like yumi and its kinda sad. Honestly there's so much she can do with her money now, I hope she does something sensible (unlikely) if not she's gonna spend the rest of her life pandering to guys and looking back on her heydays.

Posted

she is gonna end up at Mcdonalds  Typing the  customer there food  orders 

Posted

she is gonna end up at Mcdonalds  Typing the  customer there food  orders 

I gues she will be flipping hamburgers. Poor thot can't count money back to customers.

Posted

There are tons of people I know without a high school diploma that are doing great but you do need a good work ethic/job experiences in life to get really far but sadly Belle comes off of as lazy and you can't just put "good at showing my body off" on resumes.. lol.

She better work on expanding or investing in something with her money because time flies by fast, everybody will find you cringe if you're posting memes by age 30. 

Posted

Just wanted to add the fact that her bra is too big on her, there's like half of it empty. Belle, Im sorry sweetie but you're probably not even A cup - maybe AA. 

And oh so original copying a copypasta! First time she had to copy something from the internet for a presentation since 8th grade.

If you zoom in it actually looks like she has something in her bra to pad it? 

A9CBD6EA-CB32-4796-B4D1-B9A1D61D734F.jpeg

Posted

Spotted on facebook. Oh sweetie....

7C96F01F-EE55-471A-B087-0382B5C98F3A.jpeg

Posted

Spotted on facebook. Oh sweetie....

7C96F01F-EE55-471A-B087-0382B5C98F3A.jpeg

If i saw this on facebook i would report it . Most kids are on facebook and belle delphine dressing  like a 4 year old  while being 19 herself isnt  suitable for facebook . It attracts lot  of pedos this photo