• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

6003 posts in this topic

Posted

Felix, I like you but shut the fuuuuuuck up. Stop using this thot for clickbait. 

Screenshot_20190301-201227_YouTube.jpg

Felix, you're breaking my heart.

The incel views are not worth selling your soul to ethots. 

Think of alinity!! 

Posted (edited)

(...) exposing her will also bring in new people who weren't following her before (...)

It's true, however I don't think expose vids are nearly as benefitial in that aspect as fanservice content, which is being simultaneously spammed by big channels, such as Pewdie's (him being fake-negative), and provides e-thots with crazy traffic to their social media. I'd also divide anti-Belle content to "truth about" (only a few ppl actually made that thing using proper receipts and explaining the problems; Repzilla would be a good example) and "let's stop this thot hurrdurr" (Pewds, all "I bought $2500 tier" guys; etc), the latter of which just jokingly milks off the controversy instead of evaluating why said person shouldn't be supported. 

"Truth about" may discourage old fans from becoming/continuing to be patrons; if anyone happens to discover Belle via these informative drama channels and still decides to follow her, it might end just at that, w/o temptation to pay for overpriced and already leaked stuff, w/o willingness to praise her harmful behaviour.

Belle doesn't work with brands so the only and direct way to cut her income even so slightly is to reach her 12/40yo daddies. Proper exposing videos, as opposed to greedy fanservice or unsubstantial meme hate, can do the job - step by step. Additionally, it's a great way for us to shortly introduce Belle to whoever around us seems to be enchanted by her PSed look.

Edited by Dr Dunno
+some stuff for higher tl;dr value.

Posted

She's said in her comments she's gonna lewd hatsune miku. Yet another underage character. Yikes

Posted

Read what she wrote

Posted

I really dislike all these exposing videos, there will always be people who stop following her but at the same time exposing her will also bring in new people who weren't following her before (bcuz people don't care what she has done, shes hot to them no matter what)

i'll probably get downvoted but I never really liked these kinds of videos. Youtubers care about views by using her name but at the same time also benefiting her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I feel like exposing videos only work if the person is working with brands or some shit, but for Belle, meh it'll just bring in more people who just care about her body, not her actions.

Dont you worry MilkMe  we all feel the same. Thats why i unsubbed to twoon .These exposing e-thots videos  just isnt gonna help  us to get rid of them  It just  makes people  more curious who they are  and give  them more attention 

Posted

Read what she wrote

im confused?

Posted

im confused?

i think she's making fun of those who are against her, in a really retarded way, good job Belle, good job👏

Posted

I left a comment to on that photo   : 

you so desperate for attention you insulting yourself ?

Posted

the fuck girl? lmfao.

IMG_4383.thumb.GIF.cab0fb23fcd87ca9e9cf2

Read what she wrote

Posted

Forgot to mention that someone on reddit took the screenshot that was posted on here of belle dressing like a child, I guess they’re claiming they’re the one who took the picture 😂

https://www.reddit.com/r/belle_delphine/comments/avp6z2/sorry_bad_quality/

2197E112-CC8C-4369-975F-341CB53AA3B0.jpeg

Lol it’s because he didn’t want to mention PULL. Many of them hate us but still lurk here

Posted (edited)

Her patron is dropping rapidly. If I remember correctly, about a week ago she had at least 2700 patrons however today she lost more than 500 and is still losing more at a fast pace.

Lets not get our hopes up just yet, its nothing new, this happens every month, her patreon will shoot back up in a few weeks, it just has to do with patrons algorithms or something 

Edited by MiaDia

Posted (edited)

hopefully she saving up for retirement cuz being a memequeen at age 30 isn't going to cut it

Edited by MilkMe

Posted

Also, her new insta post, I can see a lot of shooping, hence the double filtering

Posted

i haven't been here in a hot minute and this is kind of old news but has anyone  talked about how she sold another girls nudes/lewds?? and  1 picture literally had the girls face in it 

Posted

I really dislike all these exposing videos, there will always be people who stop following her but at the same time exposing her will also bring in new people who weren't following her before (bcuz people don't care what she has done, shes hot to them no matter what)

i'll probably get downvoted but I never really liked these kinds of videos. Youtubers care about views by using her name but at the same time also benefiting her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I feel like exposing videos only work if the person is working with brands or some shit, but for Belle, meh it'll just bring in more people who just care about her body, not her actions.

I think the problem with the exposing videos, from what I saw, are mainly making fun of her rather than holding her accountable.  Like no one brings up how she's providing content for a toxic community that can lead to very dangerous situations and her normalizing sexualization of children. Most of the popular "exposing" videos were mainly for jokes hence no negative impact on her career. Some people can say that she's just a thot, but she's someone whose inspiring a lot of impressionable young girls to follow in her footsteps into dangerous territory.