• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5926 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can't find a thread about her though she was mentioned here.
I feel like I'm gonna spam the thread if I posted everything about her in the replies and also it's an "instagram cosplayers" thread and not an "FB cosplayers" thread.

This girl posted a cosplay of hers in Cosplay Circle, a facebook group made by Alodia for the cosplay community.
And she was asking like which one do the people like better?
Naturally, the people in the group were confused since she doesn't look like Kotori so they commented and actually talked with her nicely. Unfortunately, she reacts in a rather not so good manner.

18582615_1982993645060304_91736473661088

She deleted her post in Cosplay Circle and posted screenies in her wall like the cosplay community is "toxic" (When in fact she's the one who ranted).
Even the "reacts", literally fb reacts like the angry reacts, she posted it, it's so unreasonable.

Screen_Shot_2017-05-21_at_12.59.51_PM.pn

I can't retrieve other photos since she deleted it lmao. Her white knights are actually foul-mouthed like her.
They are quite aggressive and harasses some of the commentators with cusses and insults. They are also making racists remarks like Asians are like this and like that.

18679045_120300003922639603_1476803654_n

18679007_120300003928721205_1279773149_n

Funny thing is that she already said that she's going to quit last January when people noticed her Dva "cosplay".

18678809_120300003941408367_1768172104_n

More "cosplays" from her:

18685358_120300003927993809_54611530_n.t

18718584_120300003909282912_1372665670_n18679157_120300003926219345_17463025_n.t

And also her "bf" blackmails other people:

18557017_1336422546449674_3268053987335318581684_1336422606449668_69152072337082

Story accdg to src: This girl edited a Kotori photo changing Kotori's hair to violet. And people shared it around. The girl though has never cussed or called her names like slut or whore and just made a meme. That's why she was so shocked to be blamed by the whole "bullying" thing. Funny thing though, the girl is not from SG, second, she's already a graduate.

I guess that's it since she BLOCKED everyone who are not praising her in her Facebook account so I can't really see her anymore since she labeled them as "haters".

Edited by omo_
updated the thread title because she change names in facebook lol

Posted

Oh my god, what a fucking mess. 

What kinda pisses me off is the whole "boyfriend" thing. All that b.s. to a random girl on facebook just because she made an edit to an anime character? Lmaooo get a life. You're just another cosplayer people will soon forget about due to your piss poor attitude. 

Posted

Lol god shes so annoying, she cant even handle critissism, hides behind her white knights, and gets racist lol, nice, seriously she needs to be known to the coscom as one of those famewhores, she was on the WRONG then blames everybody???? whats wrong with her? 

Amen. Saw firsthand how she handled it.

(Im one of the people she blocked lol)

like she legit banned everyone who went against her, even those who simply gave her a tip, told her off nicely. She isn't even a cosplayer, lol. She just got sponsored an outfit and wig, putting them on ain't cosplay sweetie, she had the audacity to use the wrong wig twice. Like wth. Can't afford it, don't have the right color. Not an excuse, yo. Just no.

Posted

Amen. Saw firsthand how she handled it.

(Im one of the people she blocked lol)

like she legit banned everyone who went against her, even those who simply gave her a tip, told her off nicely. She isn't even a cosplayer, lol. She just got sponsored an outfit and wig, putting them on ain't cosplay sweetie, she had the audacity to use the wrong wig twice. Like wth. Can't afford it, don't have the right color. Not an excuse, yo. Just no.

I think she uses the same wig for all of her other "cosplays". I can't browse her fb anymore since I'm also blocked hahaha

Posted (edited)

I followed this girl for awhile cause I thought she was pretty and liked *some* of her makeup (I couldn't stand the lines/dots on face ones) but got bored real quick. I unfollowed when she posted that salty D.Va rant.

Basically, she's nothing special. Her posts usually consist of selfies (which are pretty much always edited), her boyfriend, throwing-on-a-wig-calling-it-cosplay content, random status and whining.

Edited by Mewd

Posted

I just don't get it why she always stick her tongue out on her pic..

Posted

We're on a lillaflan level snowflake here, if I remember right Belle would always claim to be short or /smol/ but in many photos you can see she's an average height. 

Really dislike her outfit coordinating too

FB_IMG_1495662987244.thumb.jpg.f685e386f

super smol

FB_IMG_1495662894110.thumb.jpg.3594fad6d

But if she takes off her platforms she'll be the same height as the other girls?? 

Posted

I "get" casual/AU cosplays but I don't really understand if you're going to change the design of the character totally and just be kinda inspired by the character... why even call it cosplay at that point? Why don't you just be a person wearing a wig and cute outfit? Of course people aren't going to think you're cosplaying the character when you just take the "sparknotes" of them.... the outrage in this one is hilarious.

Really this looks like a girl who "cosplays" but doesn't know or care about any of the characters and just does it cuz it's trendy atm. And if she's not just attention whoring and really wants to be a cosplayer.. Why would you express NO desire to resemble the character at all, to even make an effort at buying a similar color wig?? :alpacaworry: What's the point...?

It's like you pulled the spiderman onesie and batman mask out of the dress-up chest and expect everyone to realize you're dressed as superman...

Posted

We're on a lillaflan level snowflake here, if I remember right Belle would always claim to be short or /smol/ but in many photos you can see she's an average height. 

FB_IMG_1495662987244.thumb.jpg.f685e386f

super smol 

FB_IMG_1495662894110.thumb.jpg.3594fad6d

But if she takes off her platforms she'll be the same height as the other girls?? 

how dafuq do you even walk in those?

Posted (edited)

I just don't get it why she always stick her tongue out on her pic..

Almost all of her pics are like that. Prolly her favorite pose xD Idk why she likes that pose tho.

FB_IMG_1495662987244.thumb.jpg.f685e386fsuper smol FB_IMG_1495662894110.thumb.jpg.3594fad6dBut if she takes off her platforms she'll be the same height as the other girls?? 

I think she's taller than those girls even if she remove those platforms haha such a feeler. Her boyfriend is just too tall.

I just found her instagram account. She should just pose normally. Her poses look tiring, I feel like her joints gone numb from those poses.

112.thumb.jpg.61dc8afd4ac1755d8d1e3cd680

111.thumb.jpg.e323a468d21c282da867d7c816

Well sure she looks pretty. Can't appreciate it with that attitude. I don't get her fashion sometimes. Is it a trend in London (no offense)?

Holy crap. I think I just found her old twitter account when she still look human on her photos. This is her I believe.

112.thumb.jpg.6019f0b389a35a141d0dc09ee5

113.thumb.jpg.1ac7fd605c6dba63fa8ab6dc60

114.thumb.jpg.bd4cc7d04a503f0795c70f7bfc

Untitled.thumb.png.7da844be89a2c6171b4bb

People do change. xD 

Edited by omo_

Posted

By posting personal information you've broken multiple rules for this forum. Not only that but you're sharing images of her when she was 12-13. You're literally cyber bullying a child. I'm astounded that a moderator hasn't deleted this post.

Posted (edited)

By posting personal information you've broken multiple rules for this forum. Not only that but you're sharing images of her when she was 12-13. You're literally cyber bullying a child. I'm astounded that a moderator hasn't deleted this post.

ok honestly, i havent read the rules but i guess you're the one downvoting everyone? Are you a WK of belle or are you belle? Either way gotta give it to you, you're really smart to mention the rules rather than just plain WK and throw a tantrum.

ugh yeah i thought there was going to be a topic on her sooner ahahaha. I witsnessed it firsthand too. Its sooooo fucking annoying when everyone just praises her cause she looks pretty af. She mentions how she went with that wig cause it fit the color scheme. I'' not good at expressing my self so i'm gonna mention what one of my fb friends said (somewhere along this line) "fuck the artist fuck character design i'm wearing this wig because i think the purple wig fits the color scheme" 

and like all her wk are just defending her bc shes thier fap material. Like ughhhh, and then she uses the excuse of cosplay is supposed to be fun LIKE BRO YOURE NOT EVEN COSPLAYING, your selling a product. (The uniform was sent to her by some company and she was supposed to promote it) 

and yeah seeing her weak ass arguements and way of thinking yeah, i guess shes still a child lolololol

Edited by Ad

Posted

She is 17, so yes she is still a child. This is a forum post of you guys cyber bullying a CHILD. Secondly, there is nothing wrong with the way she looks, I haven't found a single criticism that has any substance about the way she looks. You can find her attractive, sure, it's subjective, but there have been no comment here of anyone actually finding something meaningful to criticise her about.

Secondly, nobody knows her personality, other than her followers and friends, and that's why they defend her. Because she is a sweet girl and this is the first time there has ever been any negative drama around her. Look through the screenshots, there are none of her saying anything mean spirited or bad about anyone. It's her fans who have done so, not her. So all I see here is sad people criticising a sweet girl they know nothing about, instead you just make assumptions based on the way she looks.

If you're gonna criticise someone, criticise her fans who were rude or racist, not her. She literally was sent death threats for wearing a wrong colour wig, just let that sink in.

Like I'm looking at some of the criticisms. Like the one when you're saying she's the same height as those girls if she took her platforms off so she isn't tall. I know all the girls in that image and they are all 13-14, Belle is 17 and the same height. Like this is what I'm talking about, you literally have no substance whatsoever, you're just running on false assumptions lmao

Posted

Im criticizing her cos uhm, her replies to even people who politely were RUDE "Does it even matter?" she says as someone points out the wrong wig, YES it matters ALOT it is the character, if i wear a fucking sailor moom uniform and called myself naruto it would be wrong