• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6966 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pyro is hoping on the Belle train (he keeps calling her Bella though)

At least he sort of acknowledged how cancer it is to make a video on her, but being ironically stupid is still being stupid

Related image

Edited by Tzugolas

Posted

Yes bitch, invite Belle to jump on gamer gurl bandwagon. Great idea.

Do we have any dirt on him, I lowkey wanna call WSJ and VOX to intervene

oprah-won-t-accept-it.gif

Posted

Related image

legit my reaction.

Fellow big youtubers: please, stop feeding her ego and giving her more money.

Posted (edited)

STOP GIVING HER MONEY FOR MEMES GIVE MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT 

Edited by please

Posted

Pyro is hoping on the Belle train (he keeps calling her Bella though)

At least he sort of acknowledged how cancer it is to make a video on her, but being ironically stupid is still being stupid

Goooooddd this is so pathetic 

Posted

her ahegao is not even appealing. Ahegaos aren't appealing in real life in general :beardo:

in anime it's fine but it won't work in real life 

Goooooddd this is so pathetic 

Oh my goodness, I just remembered Onision also is talking about her too :alpacaworry:

Posted

Onision also is talking about her too :alpacaworry:

Cringed watching his video, omg he really needs to do some f*cking research and stop calling her an innocent girl

Also idk his humor, he might be joking, but literally most people wouldn't think he was joking 

Posted

Cringed watching his video, omg he really needs to do some f*cking research and stop calling her an innocent girl

Also idk his humor, he might be joking, but literally most people wouldn't think he was joking 

his humor is cringey and childish ,also, just because Belle looks innocent doesn't mean she's innocent, I mean she did some suspicious things too I guess

Posted

has anyone seen repzilla's video about belle delphine? he brings up prettyuglylittleliar towards the end and actually gives a nice message to users here which i thought was pretty sweet. thank god he didn't mention any of my posts because i actively watch him and i would have an anxiety attack.

Posted

I haven’t seen repzilla’s video but it sounds like a nice contrast to practically every other video ultimately kissing her ass (pewdiepie, willne, etc.) or sounding just jealous of her for having a huge audience. 

Posted

I linked his video earlier in this thread, he's truly a treasure compared to other YTers talking bout Belle.

Classy and not greedy. 👌

Wish Pewds saw it and condemned dolphin himself as well, her presence is becoming too toxic.

Posted

Belle gives views to youtubers and youtubers are giving money to Belle it's like a mutualistic relationship (a chaotic one), the huge amount of money that these people are wasting on Belle just to gain views and how popular she's becoming makes me cringe so hard.

Posted

I'm so over Belle already. Her money-hungry motives and laziness just SCREAMS that she's a shitty person but her followers just either don't see it or they don't WANT to see it. They don't want their image of the perfect ahegao queen to be sullied. Fuck outta here. :alpacabored:

Posted

I bet Belle feels like she accomplished something since all these YouTubers are making videos about her one by one but in reality all are using her name for clout only making her more and more popular. It's a never ending cycle here. 🤦

Posted

I'm so over Belle already. Her money-hungry motives and laziness just SCREAMS that she's a shitty person but her followers just either don't see it or they don't WANT to see it. They don't want their image of the perfect ahegao queen to be sullied. Fuck outta here. :alpacabored:

Pretty sure most of them actually just don't care. They want to beat their meat on her and then they go on with their day.