• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7406 posts in this topic

Posted

ffs Felix. I know you're playing to the incel portion of your fanbase. But this is going to go to her head and we reallllllllllllly didn't need this airhead getting more inflated. 

Capture.JPG

Posted

To be fair, her hairstyle in this "cosplay" is in line with the original, book concept of Hermione - the puffy wavy mess that we'd unfortunately seen only in two HP movies, before miss Granger became a flawless Mary Sue :B 

So... Belle referenced 11-12yo Hermione. Stick your tongue out if you're surprised about her choice.

Posted

https://thothub.tv/2019/02/15/belle-delphine-hermione-snapchat-leak/

She's cosplaying lewds and sexualizing Hermione, and that's freaking disgusting, cause Hermione is underage. 

Did she just pin her natural hair up to get bangs? lmao it looks like she pulled some hair out of her shower drain and made a wig.

Posted

The more youtubers make videos on her the more inflated her ego gets. They're just feeding into the hungry 12-year-old boys and incels. I feel like incels have become more rampant and more mainstream nowadays. I haven't heard the word incel my whole life until recently while on Reddit and on youtube, they've become more popular. A lot of guys who feel like they have no hope with women finally have a community to find others like them and thus creating a toxic environment. Before it seemed like a tiny community that just rambled online but now it has attracted more members to their incel club and it's honestly scary.

Posted

I actually can't decide who did the worse version. Both sexualise a minor book/movie character. One looking like a milf, the other looking underaged. I'm just disgusted by both of them. 

InShot_20190216_014009054.jpg

Posted

I actually can't decide who did the worse version. Both sexualise a minor book/movie character. One looking like a milf, the other looking underaged. I'm just disgusted by both of them. 

InShot_20190216_014009054.jpg

This is disgusting, I can't even. 

Posted

Did she just pin her natural hair up to get bangs? lmao it looks like she pulled some hair out of her shower drain and made a wig.

839C38E2-5E55-44AE-8EDE-06A514016CD5.jpeg

Posted

Can someone tell jk rowling so her fans can go and cancel belle delphine lmao

Posted

Honestly belle is so misguided by thinking shes making more money being a tease on patreon than being a full time camgirl. Top camgirls make an insane amount of money, but it's a lot of hard work and commitment. She works in the sex industry all while bashing sex workers without even realizing it. Don't get naked if you don't want to belle, but don't in the same breath say that people get bored of girls who do decide to go nude. That's just completely untrue and pretty insulting. 

(I guess you'd have to have a personality to be a camgirl streamer anyways :alpacawink: )

I used to do sex work for abt the first 2 years of college and it is a lot of time and dedication. Also ur right abt personality does factor in: when i did private cam dates I'd make conversation and etc since they'd be more likely returning clients

Posted

More and more Belle wannabes are appearing 

1F0758D0-1D67-4171-8FB1-4CC81BB85BCE.jpeg

202AEDEF-7D10-4E2A-960A-B2D668C8B743.jpeg

Posted

Ew

Posted

Please tell me that these are parodies and not actually serious.

Posted

These girls look like they got choked to death. How does anyone find this face sexy? I just feel like I want to check if they are okay and start resuscitation...

Posted

I don’t. 

the more this goes on the more belle delphine feels like a disease. Girls copying her, her unoriginality withstanding, are just as similarly attention starved. 

Also, in regards to her fanbase, the fact that she hasn’t done absolutely anything new with ahegao and shit cosplays yet the degenerates flock to her because of the minor/underage aspect is really fucking disgusting. Like some of the ig comment screen shots earlier showed, these grown men really don’t think they’re the problem when they think her being this young is appealing/attractive.