• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6418 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I found her after some dude made a video about how much she makes. Everything aside, I just wish her creepy obsession with wanting to look like a preteen would stop.... it's gross. 

Sad thing is she really has nothing to offer and is catering to her predatory audience by any means possible. She is one pathetic, gross individual. Not that pretty, not that smart, not talented in any way, yet entitled and with disgusting behavior and actions.

Edited by Porcelain Fragile

Posted

Her new leaked “milk girl” set. I’m laughing at how hard she’s trying to make herself look “thicc”. Her butt just looks weird and inconsistent in the photos, not to mention she looks extremely unhealthy with her ribs protruding out like that. 

1498CC33-8844-4B94-9746-ED490F2192F9.jpeg

86F8704B-7425-4E89-A62C-B55E1E96B88F.jpeg

622D36A5-F63C-4D00-B305-52BDBC9FB2A3.jpeg

7B9CC263-DD05-4DDF-9A6A-16290A31B6BD.jpeg

15287FFD-F894-43DA-9390-7BCC03CF22F0.png

83943EA7-3BC7-49FB-B8DF-69A8544E1DB2.jpeg

AD4CB2C8-275E-40EC-A035-CCE54E8C4C15.jpeg

can we stop sexualizing dairy cows?... it's fucking gross, not to be a vegan but they're forcibly inseminated, kept in one spot and milked all day. why is that something that anyone should jack it to?

Posted

can we stop sexualizing dairy cows?... it's fucking gross, not to be a vegan but they're forcibly inseminated, kept in one spot and milked all day. why is that something that anyone should jack it to?

what's even more disgusting is that she made a comment saying "inseminate me" like da hell? 

Posted

what's even more disgusting is that she made a comment saying "inseminate me" like da hell? 

riiight?? Like what the hell..why is that romanticized...that's disgusting and fucked imo. There's sadly nothing cute about the life of a dairy cow....

Posted

It's from a hentai called Waisetsu Missile

Although she's contributing to sexualizing cows by cosplaying it, at least she didn't create it 

Posted

Her new leaked “milk girl” set. I’m laughing at how hard she’s trying to make herself look “thicc”. Her butt just looks weird and inconsistent in the photos, not to mention she looks extremely unhealthy with her ribs protruding out like that. 

1498CC33-8844-4B94-9746-ED490F2192F9.jpeg

86F8704B-7425-4E89-A62C-B55E1E96B88F.jpeg

622D36A5-F63C-4D00-B305-52BDBC9FB2A3.jpeg

7B9CC263-DD05-4DDF-9A6A-16290A31B6BD.jpeg

15287FFD-F894-43DA-9390-7BCC03CF22F0.png

83943EA7-3BC7-49FB-B8DF-69A8544E1DB2.jpeg

AD4CB2C8-275E-40EC-A035-CCE54E8C4C15.jpeg

Her body shape looks different in each photo it's hard telling which is her real body type. 🤷 In some photos she has a booty, in others she don't same goes for her chest in some photos she has a chest in others she don't.  I'm so confused I'm not one to body shame (because I'm super insecure about my own) but back on topic i don't respect the fact that Belle makes her body look so unnatural in her photos but acts if it's her real body. 

Posted (edited)

To me she will always be THAT ONE MEME GURL. She's not referred as cute or sexy or pretty she has known as that one girl who is so mememy and cringy. I know mememy is not a word. When it comes to compliments or even comments towards her that are considered sexual in thee wrong way she ALWAYS REPLIES IN a bubbly sarcastic MEME like tone. It shows to me that she just can't be taken seriously at all whether she means to be serious or not because she always will be known as that Meme girl! You just want to laugh off at everything she says because it's just like " oh yeah it's a joke for sure or yeah you're a meme girl so yeah hahaha"

To add to all that I would also like to mention how because she's comsidered that one meme girl and she tries to do everything so cringy it kind of puts her off as desperate ? To get a reaction out of anything and everything she does even though what she does can be such a stupid thing for example like pouring food on herself lol. All I think of is well that was a waste of a whole carton of eggs and a whole bowl of cereal and milk ... 

And because of that it makes you want not to take her serious or even respect her because again she is that one Meme girl. And just like memes they get old super quick. 

Hows her patreon count doing? 

Edited by AyMiakire

Posted

To me she will always be THAT ONE MEME GURL. She's not referred as cute or sexy or pretty she has known as that one girl who is so mememy and cringy. I know mememy is not a word. When it comes to compliments or even comments towards her that are considered sexual in thee wrong way she ALWAYS REPLIES IN a bubbly sarcastic MEME like tone. It shows to me that she just can't be taken seriously at all whether she means to be serious or not because she always will be known as that Meme girl! You just want to laugh off at everything she says because it's just like " oh yeah it's a joke for sure or yeah you're a meme girl so yeah hahaha"

To add to all that I would also like to mention how because she's comsidered that one meme girl and she tries to do everything so cringy it kind of puts her off as desperate ? To get a reaction out of anything and everything she does even though what she does can be such a stupid thing for example like pouring food on herself lol. All I think of is well that was a waste of a whole carton of eggs and a whole bowl of cereal and milk ... 

And because of that it makes you want not to take her serious or even respect her because again she is that one Meme girl. And just like memes they get old super quick. 

Hows her patreon count doing? 

yikessss last time i checked she was at 2019 patreons..

3EA89EE8-6B6F-4DB6-ADC7-6F70199BB40B.png

Posted

WillNe posted a video checking out Belle Delphine and he bought her $2,500 tier on her  Patreon.

Basic Summary ( Sorry if it's too short)

*He describes who Belle Delphine is, where she came from and how she garnered some hate from the youtube community. 

* Goes through her Instagram, making jokes about how absurd her pictures and videos are and the comments that go with them.

*He brings in imallexx (another youtuber) and they go through her Patreon and tiers that come with her "Content"

*He tells Alex that he's gonna spend $2,500 tier and they joke about how it's just a waste of money 

*There will be an update video on Friday since it takes three days for the payment to go through.

Posted

WillNe posted a video checking out Belle Delphine and he bought her $2,500 tier on her  Patreon.

*He describes who Belle Delphine is, where she came from and how she garnered some hate from the youtube community. 

* Goes through her Instagram, making jokes about how absurd her pictures and videos are and the comments that go with them.

*He brings in imallexx (another youtuber) and they go through her Patreon and tiers that come with her "Content"

*He tells Alex that he's gonna spend $2,500 tier and they joke about how it's just a waste of money 

*There will be an update video on Friday since it takes three days for the payment to go through.

Hidden Content

I really don't think he should've bought the $2500 tier, he just gave her free money. Its obvious that even with the $2500 tier, she ain't gonna offer good shit. 

Posted

I really don't think he should've bought the $2500 tier, he just gave her free money. Its obvious that even with the $2500 tier, she ain't gonna offer good shit. 

Well if the video does blow up, which I'm pretty sure it will, it would put a lot of pressure on Belle to produce something worth $2,500 or else she could lose a lot of business and her Patreon reputation would tank. Considering that WillNe is big youtuber in the UK, $2,500 doesn't seem a lot for him. I don't know his income or how much he makes but he did make a video where he donated lots of money to twitch streamers and it didn't seem like a big deal for him. And we know from the past that if someone makes a video on Belle she'll definitely reach out especially with a big youtuber like WillNe. So we'll just have to wait and see what the results are.  

Posted

Hidden Content

see what i mean that nobody can take her seriously lol. If in fact he did this for just kicks and jokes that just shows you that she is that one MEME gurl. This act in itself... to buy that 2500 tier so she can just be memed back in the video lol . It sounds diabolically mememy to just buy 2500 then produce a video to make fun of her.....

Posted

That's not going to happen I know a guy who pledged to her $1000 tier and she didn't even complete half of her tier rewards. Also she barely spoke to the guy for two weeks and then completely ignored him for the rest of the month after she realized he had no interest pledging again. But she clearly loves her fans and isn't just doing this for the money.

Posted

lol I don't think some of you are considering that with the $2,500 tier, he's going to make the money back and more by asking her for exposure and this act in itself will attract a lot of new subscribers and viewers. People (including Belle's white knights and people who dislike Belle) will be flocking to his update to see what he's going to receive from the God Tier purchase. At the same time he may potentially embarrass Belle. It's a double whammy.

This is a move that's going to make him a lot of money back while simultaneous piggybacking from her fame. They both greatly benefit from this.

Posted (edited)

Well if the video does blow up, which I'm pretty sure it will, it would put a lot of pressure on Belle to produce something worth $2,500 or else she could lose a lot of business and her Patreon reputation would tank. Considering that WillNe is big youtuber in the UK, $2,500 doesn't seem a lot for him. I don't know his income or how much he makes but he did make a video where he donated lots of money to twitch streamers and it didn't seem like a big deal for him. And we know from the past that if someone makes a video on Belle she'll definitely reach out especially with a big youtuber like WillNe. So we'll just have to wait and see what the results are.  

I know $2500 is probably not that much for him, but I just don't like the fact that it's given to Belle. But I really can't wait to see what she would do about this, and I really hope that its something juicy for us to gossip about. 

Edited by MiaDia