• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6627 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

yeah like it's fine to call out her inconsistent photoshopping and gross pictures, but to conclude that she "just doesn't eat" is uncalled for. some people have have high metabolism & are naturally skinny and their ribs show. some of y'all are acting like she looks like eugenia cooney or something. i wanna read about real tea not some body shaming shit

If you ever had or do have an eating disorder then you’d understand. There’s no one body shaming, for Christ’s sake. So I can’t show concern if she’s starving herself for the fame? When people mock Momo-kun’s appearance on PULL, is that not body shaming? There’s a difference between mocking someone and showing concern about eating disorders. Not taking it seriously is just brushing it under the rug. It affects more women and men than you know.

Edited by SpillTheTea*

Posted

If you ever had or do have an eating disorder then you’d understand. There’s no one body shaming, for Christ’s sake. So I can’t show concern if she’s starving herself for the fame? When people mock Momo-kun’s appearance on PULL, is that not body shaming? There’s a difference between mocking someone and showing concern about eating disorders. Not taking it seriously is just brushing it under the rug. It affects more women and men than you know.

you can't just assume someone has an eating disorder

Posted

I was wondering about that too, when people body shames momokun (and I've seen a lot of disgusting comments about her body) I haven't seen a comment defending her, but when it come to belles body, some of you are extremely defensive, what's going on here? 

Also, please stop talking about peoples appearances and assume what they do and not do about their body. We are all here to talk about how they present themselves online, the drama and tea. 

Posted (edited)

I apologize for contributing to derailing the conversation. Please continue on about Belle and the actual drama.

Edited by SpillTheTea*

Posted

how was that girl power exactly?

I think the comment is sarcarstic

Posted

Last time I checked her reddit, there was a long nasty discussion about her herpes under one of the least PSed photos.

I mean I wouldn't give her shit for editting out her herps though, like people love to give people shit for having herps even though they're common af and the same people giving poeple shit for herps are the same people whohas some type of strain of the herps virus(ex: cold sores). 

Posted

I mean I wouldn't give her shit for editting out her herps though, like people love to give people shit for having herps even though they're common af and the same people giving poeple shit for herps are the same people whohas some type of strain of the herps virus(ex: cold sores). 

It wasn't my intention to mock her herpes (if she has them in the 1st place, it could've been a bitten dry lip?), just pointed out what kind of unpleasant discussions you will see on her mainly FANmade forums. I can't help feeling disgusted, seeing what kind of audience Belle is making her cringy content for. And she won't say a word against that; only react to people who point out her controversies and lies. It's sad to see someone well-off yet so desperate for money that they won't dare snap at awful things their customers say. Which further enables these idiots to say extremely disrespectful stuff, maybe even challenge themselves how far it can go.

I don't think sex-workers don't deserve respect, no matter if their work isn't generally thought too highly of, so this situation annoys me.

Belle's fanboys are worse than her anyway, however I still would expect her to do something about it. Play the positive influencer part, both for herself and girls working in the same field.

Posted

She’s posting a bunch of photos on both of her accounts but this is the latest one. Nowhere does she talk about the scamming and lies. It feels like she’s trying to gain sympathy.

28C96864-2800-4048-83F3-92693064EFF8.png

E2B46E60-04E3-49C5-9BA6-28F915D7E2A3.png

AF1F6800-A25C-4F92-B846-FE79B50A1584.png

her life sounds easy even with that post 'my parents helped me get lil jobs' so 'independent' oh you babysit like every other teenager amazing wow just so independent and strong  

Posted

I honestly kinda doubt she got jobs and stuff when she was younger considering she admitted to being lazy and not wanting a job. If she did get a job it probably wasn't something difficult or she didn't put much effort into it just like how she doesn't put much effort into her stuff now. 

Posted (edited)

what???? how did you jump to that conclusion

well, she doesn't have muscles that would suggest she does work out - no abs, no thighs, and you'd expect even a bit would show when she arches herself like that but she has zero muscles. She's just thin

EDIT: The possibility that she photoshops them out is possible since she is a shoop queen, but since I've never seen a picture of her that would suggest she does have muscles, I can't hang onto that. I think it's safe to assume that she indeed just doesn't eat a lot to maintain her "tiny" body.

Edited by Shikaroo

Posted

well, she doesn't have muscles that would suggest she does work out - no abs, no thighs, and you'd expect even a bit would show when she arches herself like that but she has zero muscles. She's just thin

EDIT: The possibility that she photoshops them out is possible since she is a shoop queen, but since I've never seen a picture of her that would suggest she does have muscles, I can't hang onto that. I think it's safe to assume that she indeed just doesn't eat a lot to maintain her "tiny" body.

It's an opinion, just that, don't assuming anything, I don't see how an opinion can be so bad.

But tbh I think she just does this in the pictures.nicole-hurry-up-bitch-i-cant-breathe-237

Maybe I'm wrong and it's just her body. But I don't see her sooo skinny that you can even see her bones. I'm skinnier than her, and even with that you can't see my bones so easily. I think she just poses like that.

Posted

It's an opinion, just that, don't assuming anything, I don't see how an opinion can be so bad.

But tbh I think she just does this in the pictures.nicole-hurry-up-bitch-i-cant-breathe-237

Maybe I'm wrong and it's just her body. But I don't see her sooo skinny that you can even see her bones. I'm skinnier than her, and even with that you can't see my bones so easily. I think she just poses like that.

I dont know what you're talking about honestly, I didn't talk about her bones, I was talking about the lack of muscles that show up when someone works out their body. I don't know about you but I have never seen from her pictures: abs, ass, muscled legs, anything.

Posted

I dont know what you're talking about honestly, I didn't talk about her bones, I was talking about the lack of muscles that show up when someone works out their body. I don't know about you but I have never seen from her pictures: abs, ass, muscled legs, anything.

I was defending you lol but whatever. I mean the pics where you can see her ribs. I am agree with you. She is not fit, yet she is not so so skinny, that's why I think she just poses like that. But don't get mad girl, it's just an opinion. Don't take it too serious.

Posted

I was defending you lol but whatever. I mean the pics where you can see her ribs. I am agree with you. She is not fit, yet she is not so so skinny, that's why I think she just poses like that. But don't get mad girl, it's just an opinion. Don't take it too serious.

I am so lost in this discussion, I had no idea what you were reffering to. Sorry <3

Posted

I found her after some dude made a video about how much she makes. Everything aside, I just wish her creepy obsession with wanting to look like a preteen would stop.... it's gross.