• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6403 posts in this topic

Posted

Her new leaked “milk girl” set. I’m laughing at how hard she’s trying to make herself look “thicc”. Her butt just looks weird and inconsistent in the photos, not to mention she looks extremely unhealthy with her ribs protruding out like that. 

1498CC33-8844-4B94-9746-ED490F2192F9.jpeg

86F8704B-7425-4E89-A62C-B55E1E96B88F.jpeg

622D36A5-F63C-4D00-B305-52BDBC9FB2A3.jpeg

7B9CC263-DD05-4DDF-9A6A-16290A31B6BD.jpeg

15287FFD-F894-43DA-9390-7BCC03CF22F0.png

83943EA7-3BC7-49FB-B8DF-69A8544E1DB2.jpeg

AD4CB2C8-275E-40EC-A035-CCE54E8C4C15.jpeg

All onboard the Momo train choochoo

Posted

Her new leaked “milk girl” set. I’m laughing at how hard she’s trying to make herself look “thicc”. Her butt just looks weird and inconsistent in the photos, not to mention she looks extremely unhealthy with her ribs protruding out like that. 

1498CC33-8844-4B94-9746-ED490F2192F9.jpeg

86F8704B-7425-4E89-A62C-B55E1E96B88F.jpeg

622D36A5-F63C-4D00-B305-52BDBC9FB2A3.jpeg

7B9CC263-DD05-4DDF-9A6A-16290A31B6BD.jpeg

15287FFD-F894-43DA-9390-7BCC03CF22F0.png

83943EA7-3BC7-49FB-B8DF-69A8544E1DB2.jpeg

AD4CB2C8-275E-40EC-A035-CCE54E8C4C15.jpeg

That third picture.. does that thigh high got a hole in it? For fucks sake, all that money you make and yet you can't get quality looking shit? Get a sewing needle, some thread and close that hole up.

Posted

People are so stupid, falling for her back story like it was the greatest story ever. Sorry people, I heard better once. 

Posted

Think Momocunt is going to bitch at her for "stealing her OC"? (Although it isn't hers either)

Posted (edited)

(Found this on reddit) 

Pfft, go f*ck yourselves little horny boys 

Screenshot_20190203_150152.jpg

Edited by MiaDia

Posted

622D36A5-F63C-4D00-B305-52BDBC9FB2A3.jpe
this picture right here proves she doesn't work out and just doesnt eat to stay thin. 

Posted

Honestly, she's getting all this money that should allow her to make better content and take better pictures yet they're all worse than the ones she used to take before doing all this. She's still super lazy from what I can see

Posted

to me she's practically old news now

her milk set is just too boring, well I can't really compare it to any other of her sets because all of them are boring

she doesn't spice it up, she's not creative

she just buys thotty costumes and poses in a "super hot omg >///<" way

and honestly she just keeps cock teasing and it's just not entertaining at all

wait for her to throw a pity party in hopes to gain more patreons lol

also who the fuck cares about her accent

like, people dont view your pictures and follow you to get to know you better, CLEARLY

her fanbase is a joke

check her reddit, which I consider to be her most "serious" fanbase and even they use her for a quick wank

Like, her fans don't even respect her and make gross comments about it like she's some sex doll and it's really sad

a really toxic following, and she brought it all on herself 

That third picture.. does that thigh high got a hole in it? For fucks sake, all that money you make and yet you can't get quality looking shit? Get a sewing needle, some thread and close that hole up.

what the fuck is that second picture lmaooo

looks like an used condom yikes

Posted

Last time I checked her reddit, there was a long nasty discussion about her herpes under one of the least PSed photos.

I'd throw up on that crazy amount of thot money made off patreon if I ever heard anyone talking about me that way. Eww. 

Becky truly has a lot to thank her fans for.

Posted

622D36A5-F63C-4D00-B305-52BDBC9FB2A3.jpe
this picture right here proves she doesn't work out and just doesnt eat to stay thin. 

what???? how did you jump to that conclusion

Posted (edited)

what???? how did you jump to that conclusion

Look at that muffin top from those tights. Not body shaming at all because I have almost the same body as hers but she shouldn’t promote being unhealthy as a prominent IG personality, or lack thereof. 

Someone please explain why I keep getting a dislike for my comments. I just agreed with OP about her not being fit and is starving herself rather than working out.

Edited by SpillTheTea*

Posted (edited)

Look at that muffin top from those tights. Not body shaming at all because I have almost the same body as hers but she shouldn’t promote being unhealthy as a prominent IG personality, or lack thereof. 

saying she had a muffin top is body shaming 

we are not here to bash her body some girls are just naturally that skinny my ex was and she ate like a pig but could never put weight on and her ribs stuck out. She hated being so skinny her doctor said it was to do with her stomach acid and metobolism

belle could have something similar 

Although I wonder how long she will keep the braces I bet she will keep them longer then needed cause it’s now her trademark without them wouldnt she be so popular 

Edited by JoshAnderson

Posted

Someone please explain why I keep getting a dislike for my comments. I just agreed with OP about her not being fit and is starving herself rather than working out.

Because OP didn't word it that way. She talked about how Belle isn't consistent when photoshopping her body, and that if she is going to pretend to have a thicc ass, she might as well edit her ribs so that they don't stick out as much.

Your posts aren't about the photoshop, they're about her body directly, and that's bodyshaming. Just because you had the same body before doesn't mean that you aren't shaming it. The very definition of bodyshaming is to make negative comments about someone's body, which is what you're doing. Nobody deserves that.

Posted (edited)

saying she had a muffin top is body shaming 

we are not here to bash her body some girls are just naturally that skinny my ex was and she ate like a pig but could never put weight on and her ribs stuck out. She hated being so skinny her doctor said it was to do with her stomach acid and metobolism

belle could have something similar 

Although I wonder how long she will keep the braces I bet she will keep them longer then needed cause it’s now her trademark without them wouldnt she be so popular 

If you haven’t read the whole thread, numerous people have pointed out her ribs sticking out. Her thighs and her ribs are two completely different things. I have her same thigh problems because I don’t work out. That’s just flabby fat and lack of muscle. 

Because OP didn't word it that way. She talked about how Belle isn't consistent when photoshopping her body, and that if she is going to pretend to have a thicc ass, she might as well edit her ribs so that they don't stick out as much.

Your posts aren't about the photoshop, they're about her body directly, and that's bodyshaming. Just because you had the same body before doesn't mean that you aren't shaming it. The very definition of bodyshaming is to make negative comments about someone's body, which is what you're doing. Nobody deserves that.

I do have that body. I’m not body shaming because I have the same body as hers. If she’s starving herself then that’s actually something to worry about. If she’s doing it to please her fans, I’d urge her to stop. There’s no shame if she does have a metabolic or eating disorder because I have it too. 

Also, my initial post was about her inconsistency with her photoshopping. I only agreed with OP about her most likely starving herself because she has lack of muscle in her thighs or even losing muscle from starvation, which would explain her ribs. There’s nothing wrong with how she looks, unless it’s unhealthy and is severely damaging her organs. Anyways, back to Belle.

Edited by SpillTheTea*

Posted

yeah like it's fine to call out her inconsistent photoshopping and gross pictures, but to conclude that she "just doesn't eat" is uncalled for. some people have have high metabolism & are naturally skinny and their ribs show. some of y'all are acting like she looks like eugenia cooney or something. i wanna read about real tea not some body shaming shit