• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6466 posts in this topic

Posted

And this was one of the replies. I wonder who the actual loser is, the one paying $500 a month on a thot he'll never meet or touch, or someone who doesn't give a crap about her. Smh

Screenshot_20190203_011554.jpg

Posted

And this was one of the replies. I wonder who the actual loser is, the one paying $500 a month on a thot he'll never meet or touch, or someone who doesn't give a crap about her. Smh

Screenshot_20190203_011554.jpg

That's...very sad. I feel like he's somehow proud of himself for spending that much on a scamming attention whore, when he's actually proving OP's point.

He could spend that money on an actual camgirl/sex worker that would actually deliver the goods.

Posted

Honestly what I got from her instagram caption is that she’s very lucky. She was white and lived in South Africa and could afford surgery, while many people in South Africa isn’t able to afford such a luxury. She got to leave and travel around the world while most people her age can’t do something like that on their own. Idk the point of her story since she never said she was poor and many white south africans come from rich families, so she must’ve had some money since she was able to afford surgery. Honestly it kinda feels like bragging to me in a way

Posted

Honestly what I got from her instagram caption is that she’s very lucky. She was white and lived in South Africa and could afford surgery, while many people in South Africa isn’t able to afford such a luxury. She got to leave and travel around the world while most people her age can’t do something like that on their own. Idk the point of her story since she never said she was poor and many white south africans come from rich families, so she must’ve had some money since she was able to afford surgery. Honestly it kinda feels like bragging to me in a way

That's what I thought when I read her "Sob" story. Like were we supposed to feel bad? Are we forgetting the supposed money she worked hard for was from her scamming people on the internet to by "her" nudes and was able to travel to Europe? 

Posted

It didn’t surprise me that she didn’t finish school in the uk or complete her GCSE’S she is way too lazy to work a job full time or do schooling

i still don’t get it her body is so meh like it’s not bad at all it’s alright but it’s nothing to gush over 

It’s obvious she’s posting so much to Instagram because she is losing patrons she must want to upload sexy pics to draw new men in to buy it 

Posted

hi!

i made an account to link my video here and introduce myself

some of u may know me as the instagram account @exposingbelledelphine, but unfortunately it has been taken down! it also meant instagram blocked me using their app on my phone, so i had to actually factory reset my phone to let me use the app again which sucked

anyway, i have just made a youtube video exposing belles photoshop, i hope u all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/lHtng1rIFmY

Posted

Why does she wear braces? I went back on her instagram and she has perfectly straight teeth. Is this some fetish? 

Posted

I honestly believe she checks her fan subreddit. I remember someone posting a comment pointing out how she posted like 4 videos in a row to try and go viral again. And then she stopped posting videos and just spam uploaded a bunch of pics not long after.

Posted

Also.. I kinda feel like she would have posted pictures of her traveling around France when she was 17? I mean she was active back then already and had a following. And every girl that age would spam pictures of a expierence like that.. I mean..common. I don't believe a word from that story. 

Posted

Why does she wear braces? I went back on her instagram and she has perfectly straight teeth. Is this some fetish? 

If you go back a little further in this post you'll find comment of us talking braces.  Her top teeth were fine, but her bottom teeth were messed up. You can check her first youtube video for proof. Also she did say that she got braces to fix her teeth and its because it was free and she finds them cute. So yes, I think she got them also for the purpose of looking younger.  

I saw at least one smart comment in there.

someone calling her out on her bullshit.

of course she is trying to gain sympathy after losing more than 500 patrons but she even tried to play the pity card that people would ”mock” her South African accent and that’s why she had to learn to sound British. Yeah right.

I was especially really confused about her multiple surgeries story because it seems to me like she should had multiple scars to show it.

I laughed so hard at the part where she admitted she dropped out of school at 14.

This explains why she has nothing more to offer than herself as fap material.

She’s lucky because if it wasn’t for her average looks and photoshop she would be a lost cause.

DEF1842C-8B86-42D0-9996-563980807D0D.jpeg

Screenshot_20190203_092533.thumb.jpg.e03Screenshot_20190203_092614.thumb.jpg.363

This was her reply "like Debunked boii" "like omg girl you sure roasted him" 🙄😒

Posted

If you go back a little further in this post you'll find comment of us talking braces.  Her top teeth were fine, but her bottom teeth were messed up. You can check her first youtube video for proof. Also she did say that she got braces to fix her teeth and its because it was free and she finds them cute. So yes, I think she got them also for the purpose of looking younger.  

Screenshot_20190203_092533.thumb.jpg.e03Screenshot_20190203_092614.thumb.jpg.363

This was her reply "like Debunked boii" "like omg girl you sure roasted him" 🙄😒

''you can see my scar in some pictures'' yeah no. With all that filter we can barely see your bellybutton, but nice try.

Posted

how was that girl power exactly?

Posted (edited)

I saw at least one smart comment in there.

someone calling her out on her bullshit.

of course she is trying to gain sympathy after losing more than 500 patrons but she even tried to play the pity card that people would ”mock” her South African accent and that’s why she had to learn to sound British. Yeah right.

I was especially really confused about her multiple surgeries story because it seems to me like she should had multiple scars to show it.

I laughed so hard at the part where she admitted she dropped out of school at 14.

This explains why she has nothing more to offer than herself as fap material.

She’s lucky because if it wasn’t for her average looks and photoshop she would be a lost cause.

DEF1842C-8B86-42D0-9996-563980807D0D.jpeg

This is facts, I'm half Guyanese myself and my mom is half Trinidadian, granted I wasn't born there, but I was always around my Guyanese and Trini family for most of my life. I still have somewhat of a West Indian accent even though I never grew up in either places, granted, kids can pick up on accents quickly, but they still have their native accent. I've picked up on accents from mix family members who are English when I was in middle school whenever I saw them, but I still had a West Indian/Brooklyn accent(since I grew up and still semi-live in Brooklyn NY). Even if you're able to drop an accent, it'll still find a way to sweep through, my accent it primarily a Brooklyn accent and I don't even spend time around my family anymore, but you can still hear it in certain things I saw or when I'm mad. 

Edited by Cg1280

Posted

Her new leaked “milk girl” set. I’m laughing at how hard she’s trying to make herself look “thicc”. Her butt just looks weird and inconsistent in the photos, not to mention she looks extremely unhealthy with her ribs protruding out like that. 

1498CC33-8844-4B94-9746-ED490F2192F9.jpeg

86F8704B-7425-4E89-A62C-B55E1E96B88F.jpeg

622D36A5-F63C-4D00-B305-52BDBC9FB2A3.jpeg

7B9CC263-DD05-4DDF-9A6A-16290A31B6BD.jpeg

15287FFD-F894-43DA-9390-7BCC03CF22F0.png

83943EA7-3BC7-49FB-B8DF-69A8544E1DB2.jpeg

AD4CB2C8-275E-40EC-A035-CCE54E8C4C15.jpeg

Posted

Hey guys, it's babybluepink! 
I first heard about Belle around summer of 2017 while browsing through my mutual Facebook friends and I did like her content. I would often like her photos on Facebook and leave comments and she would somethimes respond to them nicely. Then her and Goran started getting involved with all types of drama, and she was posting very suggestive stuff while she was still 17. Over time (two weeks lol) I forgot about her until videos started popping up about her viral ahegao video around mid September last year so I was like "Belle, what are you doing?" I went into research about her for the first time in about a year and I came across her room tour video and saw all her DDLG stuff. I was kind of surprised but at the same time, not really, I don't know how to explain it but I knew that she'd be involved in DDLG. 
The fact that she kinda sexualizes adolescents made me really mad do I spent a really long time looking for a thread on her, this is the first thread I found but nobody was mentioning the fetishisation of adolescence so I bailed on this thread. She popped up on 4chan dozens of times but nobody was sane on those threads. So I tried to forget about her but the guy I liked (damn) was talking about her after she made the hit or miss video. So scrolling through her Instagram, which had just hit 1.5 million, I realised that she was desperately throwing herself at the meme community to stay relevant, because she only blew up in September because of memes.
I didn't know whether to laugh or whatever but I needed to mention this to someone else who wasn't completely obsessed with her. I was on her subreddit for the whole of November and December when I came across PULL again and I saw that people had been calling her out on even more of her crap. Belle has people who don't blindly accept her shit on her subreddit but not alot. So I acted like I was a fan of hers by creating a new account and mentioning all the crap she does so people can wake up 
sorry for stealing your pictures hehe ❤️

Holy crap she looks so awkward in the cow pics😂

Aww, hi! Nahh, don't worry. Thanks for telling us ^-^