• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7406 posts in this topic

Posted

at least she learned to write "inspired"

soooooo what product was she selling? /laughs

Fck "inspired", she wears the whole costume lmao stupid at its finest

Probably the camera haha

Posted

This girl is so funny.

Hidden Content

"... they are so obsessed w me heheh"

Such a fcking feeler. 

How much do you wanna bet that she's probably loving all the attention she's getting from us? She's bragging about how much "hate" we give her lmaoo

Posted

LOL i honestly thought this thread would die soon, cause shes pretty clean and shes not a snowflake. but i guess not.

anyway she sounds SO PROUD HAHAHAHA HONESTLY

Posted

She probably will try to cosplay even more considering that she likes to be "hated".  I thought she'll actually be quiet after all the ruckus the other day, but I guess not.

And I guess she has another thread in lolcow? And some SG people are still mad at her.

She's probably trying to aggravate those she offended before. I don't know probably she's just another pathetic famewhore and cosplayer wannabe haha

Posted (edited)

And I guess she has another thread in lolcow? And some SG people are still mad at her.

yeah i actually searched it up the other day but it was pretty much abandoned. Then again, i dont exactly know how to use lolcow (on mobile esp). Anyway i thought the SG coscom was pretty forgiving, they just like to sit back and eat popcorn mostly. It's considered over for them, i guess, since the height of the drama was when she posted it to her page and now that that post got deleted anyways.

now i'll just wait patiently for any more news fufufufu

Edited by Ad

Posted

This girl is so funny.

Hidden Content

"... they are so obsessed w me heheh"

Such a fcking feeler. 

awww sad, I thought there was room for improvement. Turns out there is none with how big her head is. :/ 

Posted (edited)

did she change her name again? like, when i looked her name up on google, nothing but this thread came up and "Belle Kakar" profiles on facebook

Edited by Shinobu

Posted

did she change her name again? like, when i looked her name up on google, nothing but this thread came up and "Belle Kakar" profiles on facebook

I was like what? Name change again? What for?

Then I checked it, it's still "Belle Delphine".

Posted

I was like what? Name change again? What for?

Then I checked it, it's still "Belle Delphine".

Alright :D thank you for checking, must have been weird suggested profiles for me on FB then

Posted

Ooooooohhh this bitch! Yeah cosplays everything "almost right" then never gets the right wigs because "~it's my style uwu~" 

ok

so your style is inaccurate and you get upset because you don't get recognised as such and such character?

logic

Posted

She is 17, so yes she is still a child.

If this is actually her boyfriend, then I hope he's not sleeping with someone he sees as "still a child". I know that the legal age to be considered an adult in England is 18, but she's old enough to have sex with then she's old enough to deal with valid criticism of some extremely poor cosplays. Plus, no one is sharing personal information or inappropriate photos of her (which would be breaking the law), so how is it breaking rules to share photos that have been made publicly available by her?

So many people still don't seem to understand that the internet won't save your feelings. If you can't handle the response, don't put yourself out there for it. It's that simple.

Posted

Ah, late to this thread because I didn't think she's be posted into the "Little Snowflakes" section. While she and her boyfriend are embarrassing, I don't think she has scammed anyone, right? She does seem to thrive off the attention though.

Some random points:

1. Firstly, I can't find her FB page under either Belle Kirschner or Belle Delphine.

2. I remember she posted an image where she said she used sharpie as eyeshadow? Eyeliner? I'm not sure. 

3. To clarify, she was sponsored the Kotori costume. But I don't think that's an excuse as she could have at least styled the wig properly and/or posed like Kotori.

4. I think it's also bizarre how after getting hate for wanting someone to buy her a proper D.Va cosplay (begging for cosplays? Why?) she decided to cosplay again and post in Cosplay Circle. People were, for the most part, pretty nice. Most of the "hate," which was only some of the "negative" comments, came from public shares with sarcastic captions like "GUESS I'LL HAVE TO BUY A NEW WIG!!" and comments comparing her to "posing like a hoe" (which is probably rude but they apologised). The "negative" comments on the post itself and on shares were mostly asking her why her wig was incorrect, and her responding that it didn't matter, etc, why is everyone hating, etc.

She then screenshot these comments, including people who "bullied her for angry reacting her comments" and posted them on her profile for people to asspat her. And these comments were truly hideous. 

Her friend(?) stated that she would "start a witch hunt" against the people who commented. She proudly screenshot herself sending a message to one of the girls saying "you're ugly, you look like a frog." A lot of them seemed to enjoy taking out their anger on the people involved, saying one of the girls looked "fucking disgusting like they had a stroke." Some people seemed to post really unnecessarily hateful things. People took to the comments to whiteknight her, saying stuff like "it doesn't matter if she said she was cosplaying Goku, this is ridiculous" and "if someone cosplayed Harley Quinn with black pigtails and armour that would still be Harley Quinn!" There was casual racism such as "these Asian girls are jealous that they can't be as cute as Belle," "go back to eating dog lol" and making fun of one of the girl's name which sounded stereotypically Asian. 

She did not delete any of these comments, or reject them, or say "that's a bit harsh." Instead she took advantage of her fans to whiteknight her.

5. I personally don't think she'd have gotten so much support if she wasn't a "kawaii" FB/Instagram "personality." The upsetting truth is, that a lot of her fans are thirsty and just want to get into her good graces. The SG cosplay community (note it wasn't just them tho) can be toxic in some parts, I don't deny that, but I don't think this was one of the cases. Most of them were joking because there are so many cosplayers these days who think cosplay can make them a cheap shot at fame/money, or just cosplayers who have bad personalities (remember the countless "cancel your plane" jokes when it was revealed Sara Tousa Bao was a snowflake?) and people within the cosplay comm are just very cynical now. 

Anyway, in the end, she leveraged all this so-called hate to try and make herself more popular and get sympathy from idiots who think that a good cosplay = someone who is "cute."

I say this because no matter how "cute" and "sweet" she tries to act, she seems nothing more than an attention-seeking, internet idol wannabe. And she can try to hide that all she wants, but the company you keep is usually a good indicator of who you are. 

Story accdg to src: This girl edited a Kotori photo changing Kotori's hair to violet. And people shared it around. The girl though has never cussed or called her names like slut or whore and just made a meme. That's why she was so shocked to be blamed by the whole "bullying" thing. Funny thing though, the girl is not from SG, second, she's already a graduate.

6. Oh, I thought one of Belle's followers posted this seriously. Honestly, it wasn't just the SG cosplay community ""criticising"" her. Cosplay Circle is an International group. 

7. Also apparently she "cosplayed" the main character from Lolita? This is from the lolcow thread. I didn't know who it was until it was pointed out, but knowing the persona she puts on for her followers, that's kind of gross... 

Posted

Ah, late to this thread because I didn't think she's be posted into the "Little Snowflakes" section. While she and her boyfriend are embarrassing, I don't think she has scammed anyone, right? She does seem to thrive off the attention though.

Some random points:

1. Firstly, I can't find her FB page under either Belle Kirschner or Belle Delphine.

2. I remember she posted an image where she said she used sharpie as eyeshadow? Eyeliner? I'm not sure. 

3. To clarify, she was sponsored the Kotori costume. But I don't think that's an excuse as she could have at least styled the wig properly and/or posed like Kotori.

4. I think it's also bizarre how after getting hate for wanting someone to buy her a proper D.Va cosplay (begging for cosplays? Why?) she decided to cosplay again and post in Cosplay Circle. People were, for the most part, pretty nice. Most of the "hate," which was only some of the "negative" comments, came from public shares with sarcastic captions like "GUESS I'LL HAVE TO BUY A NEW WIG!!" and comments comparing her to "posing like a hoe" (which is probably rude but they apologised). The "negative" comments on the post itself and on shares were mostly asking her why her wig was incorrect, and her responding that it didn't matter, etc, why is everyone hating, etc.

She then screenshot these comments, including people who "bullied her for angry reacting her comments" and posted them on her profile for people to asspat her. And these comments were truly hideous. 

Her friend(?) stated that she would "start a witch hunt" against the people who commented. She proudly screenshot herself sending a message to one of the girls saying "you're ugly, you look like a frog." A lot of them seemed to enjoy taking out their anger on the people involved, saying one of the girls looked "fucking disgusting like they had a stroke." Some people seemed to post really unnecessarily hateful things. People took to the comments to whiteknight her, saying stuff like "it doesn't matter if she said she was cosplaying Goku, this is ridiculous" and "if someone cosplayed Harley Quinn with black pigtails and armour that would still be Harley Quinn!" There was casual racism such as "these Asian girls are jealous that they can't be as cute as Belle," "go back to eating dog lol" and making fun of one of the girl's name which sounded stereotypically Asian. 

She did not delete any of these comments, or reject them, or say "that's a bit harsh." Instead she took advantage of her fans to whiteknight her.

5. I personally don't think she'd have gotten so much support if she wasn't a "kawaii" FB/Instagram "personality." The upsetting truth is, that a lot of her fans are thirsty and just want to get into her good graces. The SG cosplay community (note it wasn't just them tho) can be toxic in some parts, I don't deny that, but I don't think this was one of the cases. Most of them were joking because there are so many cosplayers these days who think cosplay can make them a cheap shot at fame/money, or just cosplayers who have bad personalities (remember the countless "cancel your plane" jokes when it was revealed Sara Tousa Bao was a snowflake?) and people within the cosplay comm are just very cynical now. 

Anyway, in the end, she leveraged all this so-called hate to try and make herself more popular and get sympathy from idiots who think that a good cosplay = someone who is "cute."

I say this because no matter how "cute" and "sweet" she tries to act, she seems nothing more than an attention-seeking, internet idol wannabe. And she can try to hide that all she wants, but the company you keep is usually a good indicator of who you are. 

6. Oh, I thought one of Belle's followers posted this seriously. Honestly, it wasn't just the SG cosplay community ""criticising"" her. Cosplay Circle is an International group. 

7. Also apparently she "cosplayed" the main character from Lolita? This is from the lolcow thread. I didn't know who it was until it was pointed out, but knowing the persona she puts on for her followers, that's kind of gross... 

Regarding number 1, you, my friend, you have been blocked by the special snowflake. Lol.

Posted

Regarding number 1, you, my friend, you have been blocked by the special snowflake. Lol.

Checked using my other FB account. And she sure has lol

Posted

Her post was removed because it was reported by too many people, and she was deleting any negative replies because she was postblocked for 3 days so she couldn't reply to them.
I've already contacted an admin about this so I guess it's up to them now.
I'm just trying to show a little reason her, I'm not trying to be an ass to you guys.
I'm just trying to put things in perspective, I doubt any of you would deal any better if you were put in her shoes

this is Belle lmaoo