• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

8230 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont think we seen the last of her As long as her patreon is stil active I still think she is waiting for a moment to come back 

Posted

I dont think we seen the last of her As long as her patreon is stil active I still think she is waiting for a moment to come back 

I honestly wouldn't be shocked, if 2020 Has proven anything, it's it can only get worse

👁️👄👁️

Posted

Highly unlikely, and if she did it would be a small teaser post on Twitter and then she'd just vanish again

She's better off staying quiet with all the mess she's caused plus the crazy incels who threatened and doxxed her

Posted

Lets hope so  :hmm: Last thing the internet need is belle right now  I wish she came back but has herself not as belle delphine she seems to be  someone you could talk to and discuss things like anime  If she ever comes back as herself and wants to forget  and retire her character I would  say that would be a good day to stop talking about her here  But i doubt it

Posted (edited)

Lets hope so  :hmm: Last thing the internet need is belle right now  I wish she came back but has herself not as belle delphine she seems to be  someone you could talk to and discuss things like anime  If she ever comes back as herself and wants to forget  and retire her character I would  say that would be a good day to stop talking about her here  But i doubt it

Some things inspired by Belle on internet werent that bad, love this song, catchy and made some good points 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.e7ce323ea5b65837

https://youtu.be/7zZ6yeWL_XM

A Song for Belle
Caroline Konstnar

Belle Delphine
Asking what you want to see to stick up her coochie
So I came up with a list for my miss
I hope you’ll try something like this
Two-timing fists
And Nipples in a twist

Run a train anime
A fake proctologist
Little people
Nurse with needle
Keep it legal
Consume fecal matter (Matter)

Belle Delphine
Asking what you want to see to stick up her coochie
So I came up with a list for my miss
Do you like the taste of dehydrated piss

Thirty-minute compilations
Brother with no blood relations
Interracial
Heavy facial
Daddy issues
Ravaged tissues
Send foot pics
Send foot pics to me (To me)
Belle Delphine
A middle schooler’s dream
Makes them hide their boners and furiously cream
Who’s the fucking dentist that gave you adult braces
You’re the queen of everything and unsafe workplaces

Belle Delphine
An e-thot machine
Defining generations with your online penetrations
Do you think your kids will look back
At you riding some black guy bareback

Belle Delphine
Please DM me
Your social security and sweet sweet feet
This isn’t a joke anymore

A Song for Belle

Edited by Nemesys

Posted

0CB4A9C6-EC28-462A-8E01-3F7AB0C07E9B.thuPatreon are ‘conducting an investigation’ into Belle’s page apparently. I wonder if anything will come of of it. 

Posted

0CB4A9C6-EC28-462A-8E01-3F7AB0C07E9B.thuPatreon are ‘conducting an investigation’ into Belle’s page apparently. I wonder if anything will come of of it. 

oh good. i hope they do something. the 2 times i pledged (just so i could complain and do a charge back with my bank...lol) patreon said they were just a "payment processor" so they couldnt do anything about scams and the second time they said they were aware of Belle not being active. 

How much you want to make a bet that Belle will pop up once her patreon scam is shut down?

Posted (edited)

Probably just the phrase ‘In Progress’(or in other words,never).

Edited by Marc

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile Belle K reading comments about Patreon investigating her lack of activity... nothing will happen.

azmV44b_700b.thumb.jpg.17078e31db9828a72

Edited by Nemesys

Posted

shows how patreon doesn't give a shit about people who are paying 

Posted (edited)

shows how patreon doesn't give a shit about people who are paying 

In any case is Belle who is doing wrong.

Atmosphere make a farewell speech saying Belle changed and has become a better person but this situations clearly show that was a wrong assumption.

I dont understand why people keep pledging to her account in the last month days,  was under 1200 some days ago. Capture.thumb.PNG.66fe457e337585dd49cad4

Edited by Nemesys

Posted

lol i thought belle was just a hot 19yr old before reading this forum. ive been reading this forum since yesterday and its so interesting.. 🤣

Posted

Hopefully people are starting to realise, after almost a year, she ain't coming back

20200604_092440.thumb.png.5ab20ad742e322

Posted

Hopefully people are starting to realise, after almost a year, she ain't coming back

20200604_092440.thumb.png.5ab20ad742e322

Do she still post on her social media ?