• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7261 posts in this topic

Posted

Filters make a huge difference when it comes to subjective beauty

7F71E32D-D919-40D2-9B7D-3E1C18A8BFAD.jpeg

B0B2AB74-51A2-43E3-A6CA-20BBA9678128.jpeg

Posted

(...)

Dvu_o3jWwAEtG-0.jpg

She actually looks so pretty here. I would definitely follow her if she created a new account posting pictures with her natural hair etc. That fairy/elf trend is growing, if she didn't have a distinct face, she could could come back under a new alias.

Posted

Her eyes are smallish and her face shape is quite long. her expressions are stupid, and she uses a gross insane amount of filters but I still think she is at least above average in looks...? Her proportions and individual features are decent, it’s just hard to see anyone as attractive when you know how ugly their insides are.

But to most dudes, ESPECIALLY the lonely guys and teens she targets, I feel like she definitely fits into the “cute girl next door” category.  But she’s lazy. manipulative, selfish and would just greedily rather be seen as a forever adolescent anime fantasy sex doll instead of emphasizing her natural assets.

Posted (edited)

She actually looks so pretty here. I would definitely follow her if she created a new account posting pictures with her natural hair etc. That fairy/elf trend is growing, if she didn't have a distinct face, she could could come back under a new alias.

I think she looks like a cute little kid here! According to the IG I got it from, she was like 14 or something in this. As a person who tries to look like a child, she likely looks the closest to her edited look in this than in the present reality (also an angle that enlarges her features, try it on your camera!)

Her eyes are smallish and her face shape is quite long. her expressions are stupid, and she uses a gross insane amount of filters but I still think she is at least above average in looks...? Her proportions and individual features are decent, it’s just hard to see anyone as attractive when you know how ugly their insides are.

But to most dudes, ESPECIALLY the lonely guys and teens she targets, I feel like she definitely fits into the “cute girl next door” category.  But she’s lazy. manipulative, selfish and would just greedily rather be seen as a forever adolescent anime fantasy sex doll instead of emphasizing her natural assets.

I'm glad you think so! But I personally just don't get it. At least to me, she's below average? I felt nervous posting this, but I'm gonna try and go ahead

Even before the incident with my boyfriend's sister, I stumbled upon her YouTube years ago trying to find inspo for fairy bedrooms. Despite learning about 'Belle Delphine' a few years later, she looked so different edited that I didn't realize it was the same person until I read it on pull. She obviously doesn't fit the current beauty standard, considering the obvious and also since she 'needs' to edit all her facial features and proportions to match it,,, but I think she's still unattractive beyond that. Her face shape looks kinda like a rectangular block that's too big and long for her features, her jaw is really far forward in a cavemanesque way, her forehead is v big when not covered by hair, her face has little symmetry and balance, and her eyes are small, hooded, and beady. Her best features are her lips (which she covers with foundation to look more childlike), her body, and her old nose, which was perfect before she botched it with surgery. Other than that, she looks like a rat, and in her prettiest natural photos, a mouse. I get that some people like this look, but honestly I really don't. And genuine question, but observations like this are agreed upon until we have a sit down conversation about it, then people start saying that she's pretty. I'm honestly not dissing literally anyone, but it confuses me?

I actually think that most girls are pretty!! Sounds like a stretch, but I mean it. There's beauty in just about everything, esp if you look closely. But I really think Belle is ugly, and it's not just because she's a bad person. It particularly bothers me that she has a superior complex over other girls, puts down other girls, and makes other girls feel insecure about their appearances when all of them likely look significantly better than her. They just don't know what she actually looks like. I'm all for appearance positivity and I still think that Belle should try to be confident, but idk especially given her record of putting down other girls, I still want to state my opinion. I think it's totally okay to find her attractive, and I respect other people's opinions, but idk I don't understand:/ It's just my own opinion though, and it might be just my own taste

Edited by atmosphere
added

Posted

I wouldn't even look at her outside & neither will her neckbeard fans, she's average, that's why it's so hard for people to recognize & take pictures of her in public.

in other words,

even Belle Delphine doesn't look like Belle Delphine

Posted

Does anyone know where Belle is? I heard she either got arrested or engaged or something like that on fan accounts but they might be rumors. It is pretty rude to sell something and when someone orders it leave them on delay and don't say why you're not sending the products. 

Posted

Belle’s face suits her, acts like a rat looks like one aswell.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know where Belle is? I heard she either got arrested or engaged or something like that on fan accounts but they might be rumors. It is pretty rude to sell something and when someone orders it leave them on delay and don't say why you're not sending the products. 

she's either legally married to her longtime boyfriend Josh, or they are just living together before legal marriage. They are in a longtime relationship and bought a house in England. One of her incel/neckbeard fans found the specific house and posted it on 4chan i think.

No she was never arrested.

Mugshot was obviusly fake,since there's no official mark on it, like in the other mugshots.Also police won't let you filter them through snapchat lol. Plus the police archive has no files in her name.

It was just another stunt to keep her name relevant after her instagrm got shut down...So, after it failed, (no one believed the story, many yters debunked it etc ) she decided to quit, and just promote her patreon page through other pages, trying to fool newecomers into subscribing, and deleting all comments complaining about her months long inactivity.

I guess it's working,cause incels are still paying for edited nonexistent blurry nudes...that they'll never get xD

Yes it's not a good behaviour, but she is on this website for a reason...just another scammer.

Edited by Liz433

Posted

I wouldn't say her attractiveness is subjective. I don't like her but I have to admit she is attractive. I swear half of the boys at my school idolize her it's... interesting.

ROFL!!! You need to get out of your small town then. 
Some people have different taste. My guy friends find exotic curvy girls attractive. Belle is not their type.  
My school voted Zendaya as hottest celebrity.  

Of course, Belle's attractiveness is subjective.  Not everyone finds small chests attractive.  Not everyone finds big teeth or pink wigs attractive. Some do. Some dont. Some look at Belle at find her cute, some look at Belle and find her unattractive.  

Posted

ROFL!!! You need to get out of your small town then. 
Some people have different taste. My guy friends find exotic curvy girls attractive. Belle is not their type.  
My school voted Zendaya as hottest celebrity.  

Of course, Belle's attractiveness is subjective.  Not everyone finds small chests attractive.  Not everyone finds big teeth or pink wigs attractive. Some do. Some dont. Some look at Belle at find her cute, some look at Belle and find her unattractive.  

I'm saying! Of course some people will think she's attractive. Literally every person in the world is like that. But the only place I see Belle really fitting in is a small town in Mississippi that's rumored to have incest issues. She looks like a ratty horse girl in a weeb phase. I think most people that live in a big city or have seen a lot of people will think that she's below average, but again taste is subjective and no taste is wrong so

Posted

But the only place I see Belle really fitting in is a small town in Mississippi that's rumored to have incest issues. She looks like a ratty horse girl in a weeb phase.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

this is so accurate I can't

homedog said incest issues LMAOO

Posted

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

this is so accurate I can't

homedog said incest issues LMAOO

You people are pathetic you sound jealous as hell. 

Get a life why are you all still bitching about her? 

You tear down her appearance and why? Does it make you feel better about yourself to hate on another females face and body? No matter how shitty of a person they are why do that?

She uses filters just like half the rest of the population who are probably insecure about themselves. So what

Guess she’s the last one laughing with her mortgage free house with a swimming pool. She played people to get the money bag and she got it and decided to peace out. Good for her she played the game well

maybe instead of wasting your precious life and time hating on another female you can be productive and make money yourself or do something good or constructive with yourself instead of spreading such ugly hate 

Posted (edited)

You people are pathetic you sound jealous as hell. 

Get a life why are you all still bitching about her? 

You tear down her appearance and why? Does it make you feel better about yourself to hate on another females face and body? No matter how shitty of a person they are why do that?

She uses filters just like half the rest of the population who are probably insecure about themselves. So what

Guess she’s the last one laughing with her mortgage free house with a swimming pool. She played people to get the money bag and she got it and decided to peace out. Good for her she played the game well

maybe instead of wasting your precious life and time hating on another female you can be productive and make money yourself or do something good or constructive with yourself instead of spreading such ugly hate 

... You do realize that people don't have to be jealous of someone to dislike them right? I would never be so harshly honest about Belle's looks if she didn't pander to pedophiles, etc. Anyway, clearly you agree with my opinions and have voiced that too (thanks MilkMe!), so you're really being hypocritical trying to call me out. You flip flop on your opinions, and it shows that you're probably jealous when you insult her. Dude I've been saying she's ugly from day 1 cause I honestly think she is. See the difference?

You and Belle's fans totally reach to make pull users seem like losers (like Belle and her fans lol). I guess by your assumption I can't speak for you, but people can partake in online forums and other hobbies and still be happy and successful. Not to put words in other people's mouths, but I'd say we're almost all happier and more successful than Belle. Cause: 1) Most of us are probably happy, and these threads are entertaining as hell. In contrast, she ruined her life. 2) Belle ruined her career and her personal life. She won't be able to maintain the house (that we don't know if she has a mortgage on, and taxes still exist), she seems to have driven away all her friends and family with her toxic personality, and she's over in every way anyway. Like hi, we're doing fine, hbu? I don't want to derail, so message me if you want to talk more about it. Thanks

Edited by atmosphere

Posted

It is funny that after all these months these incels dont just remove themselves from her Patreon. As each month passes more of their money is being sent to someone who wont provide the content they want. Its hilarious. They can moan all they want but their money is still being spent and Belle is lapping it up.