• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7076 posts in this topic

Posted

I think that's because you didn't open the link. She admittedly doesn't look like her in those photos, but you need to see her profile to understand

Her nose is a dead giveaway. I think if she uses filters like Belle to make her nose look tiny and less wide she could maybe look more similar but it’s obvious just makeup effect. Without the makeup she looks like the literal opposite of Belle. 

Here you go. I gave her Belle’s nose job. 

BAC5A0E1-170D-4281-A5E3-ABBF2AA4BF25.jpeg

If anyone wants to continue talking about this copycat I’m taking it to the copycat thread:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/13229-belle-delphine-copy-cats/?page=1

Posted (edited)

on a Belle video on TikTok, she was giving FALSE information, like how Belle was still active on Patreon and Twitter in November. I corrected her like, "No, you're wrong. She's been inactive for months. Stop giving fake information." And she still ignored it. 

Edited by E-girl Exposer

Posted

Billing is automatic. 

Someone knows if this is real?  Capture3.thumb.PNG.4393c715d98e2f67548b2

I hope not, why do people gotta be so creepy 

Posted

I don’t think so, the fence is missing in the front that’s in the background of her photo. 

Posted

even though she's not posted content in forever that doesn't stop h3 using her as clickbait, once again

people in the comments this time are saying that it was actually only 6/7 months ago n are sick of his obsession too lmao

retwretwert.PNG

Posted

to my eye...it could be...but im not an obsessed incel who overanalyzes reflections on a blurry photoshopped painting/picture...

Posted

Her nose is a dead giveaway. I think if she uses filters like Belle to make her nose look tiny and less wide she could maybe look more similar but it’s obvious just makeup effect. Without the makeup she looks like the literal opposite of Belle. 

Here you go. I gave her Belle’s nose job. 

BAC5A0E1-170D-4281-A5E3-ABBF2AA4BF25.jpeg

If anyone wants to continue talking about this copycat I’m taking it to the copycat thread:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/13229-belle-delphine-copy-cats/?page=1

She’s like naturally brown, and she literally white washes herself. Her foundation is 6 times lighter...

Posted

even though she's not posted content in forever that doesn't stop h3 using her as clickbait, once again

people in the comments this time are saying that it was actually only 6/7 months ago n are sick of his obsession too lmao

retwretwert.PNG

I used to like him but after he started to support her I can't stand him anymore 

Posted

retwretwert.PNG

Uses her for click bait and yet it’s the least viewed out of their recent uploads. 

684E22B5-2586-4E73-9A1C-9ED16F62CA36.png

Posted (edited)

Some people on 9 gag says is from a stalker :ph34r: https://9gag.com/gag/aAgMjbZ 

Looks like a creep went to Belle Delphine house (clearly is the same house on a reverse view).

This is a better snapshot: 

Capture.thumb.PNG.ae814e1bfa8f51d9759589

Edited by Nemesys

Posted

h3 is such a loser. hes like an old man trying to relive his youth at this point with this Belle shit

Posted

Some people on 9 gag says is from a stalker :ph34r: https://9gag.com/gag/aAgMjbZ 

Looks like a creep went to Belle Delphine house (clearly is the same house on a reverse view).

This is a better snapshot: 

Capture.thumb.PNG.ae814e1bfa8f51d9759589

This is so creepy but unfortunately I think it is the right house.. The windows, both fencings, and the path are the same if you consider perspective. As truly terrible of a person Belle is, I still wish people would respect her safety. Shitty people are still, well, people

Posted

h3 is such a loser. hes like an old man trying to relive his youth at this point with this Belle shit

please tell me he didn't talk about her AGAIN. :beardo:

Posted

please tell me he didn't talk about her AGAIN. :beardo:

He is trying to revive a dead meme way too hard.