• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6636 posts in this topic

Posted

People like this sound almost excited to have been noticed by the person they supposedly don't like lol. Tbh both this type of person and the ones who make posts praising Belle while copying her every move (so no one can call them copycats because they "are a big fan uwu" and got inspired by her) are pathetic. They come across as lowkey jealous of not being the first girl doing the whole Belle aesthetic and making money off of stupid incels, as if putting on a ratty pink wig and prancing around the internet with 30 filters stacked trying to be the loli meme queen was a desirable and fulfilling life, but what do I know.

Posted (edited)

nintendo.grl should probably be discussed in the copy-cats thread. (I'm not saying she is a copy cat as I dont know who came first, but that seems to be the best place for her right now)

She is kind of freaking out a lot over being blocked by belle.. she claimed she's never said anything bad about her, but clearly she has? :alpacaworry: I think Belle is ridiculous though thinking she owns the pink gamer girl aesthetic. 

Edited by spiffy

Posted

nintendo.grl should probably be discussed in the copy-cats thread. (I'm not saying she is a copy cat as I dont know who came first, but that seems to be the best place for her right now)

She is kind of freaking out a lot over being blocked by belle.. she claimed she's never said anything bad about her, but clearly she has? :alpacaworry: I think Belle is ridiculous though thinking she owns the pink gamer girl aesthetic. 

In fact she's not even the FIRST to do pink hair. If anything Pastel Lolita girls should get mad at her for copying their aesthetic. And poorly might I add. 

Posted

She might just block anyone that follows someone she has blocked. Isn't there a feature like that on twitter? Or so I recall. Cancelling Belle tho, lmao. It is cute she thinks that.

Posted

The only good thing about pedobaiting is that i'd rather have pedos donate money to 18+ yr old girls and fap to them than molest actual children

so thanks i guess lol..........

Posted

I don’t know, I totally get what you mean and I know you’re not defending her at all, but I don’t see her or her actions in even a slightly positive way. I hate her specifically because she pandered and panders to pedophiles. I was sexualized horridly as a child and went through years of traumatic experiences. I completely blame both pedophiles and the people that cater to them and celebrate them (Belle). She advertises pedophilia as acceptable and “kinky.” How terrible and uninteresting do you have to be to have to rely your entire sex work career on a childhood rape victim (lolita) “aesthetic”? Those experiences result in a lifetime of trauma and fear, and the fact that Belle monetized rape is absolutely disgusting to me, especially on a very personal level. She may be an adult, but she actively and intentionally tries to represent the children that are victimized because of her actions. I’m seriously not attacking anything you or anything that you're saying, because I understand what you mean. I think it's a valid point, but I also think that because she presents literal children as sexual objects, she shouldn’t be excused in any way. 

Kind of unrelated note: I think she might have tried to look a bit older in her new video, but the consequences of her actions are irreversible, both in the aspect of her career and its societal effects. She based her image on pedophilia. It's literally her legacy, and it's why she attracted such a fanbase (that, and the insane amount of photoshop and editing). As she looks older, more natural, and more realistic in her content, people will lose interest. The comment section on her new video was already filled with people conveying disinterest and confusion at her difference in appearance. I think she dug her grave from the beginning. 

God bless you for staying strong, but I’d like to mention that I once commented on a  Reddit post saying “that whole set she tried looking like a child. it’s so disgusting.” I obviously got downvoted, but some fucking incel creep replies saying “it’s her fetish.” HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING CAN YOU BE TO HAVE A ‘FETISH’ THAT REVOLVES AROUND HAVING THE FACE OF A TODDLER??? it’s OBVIOUS that fucking creep is into that ‘fetish’ too. So FUCKING gross.

Sorry for the little rant, I got very triggered.

Posted

I went to look for the comments saying she looks different but found only this creep again.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4xmsJjOmShFv01bE5BuH2w

Seems like he's really thinking that donating money to someone...that makes them yours...and they cant have a life...talk about dumb...

You can also report him.

Posted

I went to look for the comments saying she looks different but found only this creep again.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4xmsJjOmShFv01bE5BuH2w

Seems like he's really thinking that donating money to someone...that makes them yours...and they cant have a life...talk about dumb...

You can also report him.

Ugh, how did you find him? He’s so creepy and gross.. Maybe it wasn’t for clout...? Maybe it is..?

Nah definitely a clout chaser. Pathetic lmao22D4CFF2-43C6-4A16-838F-90D281CBF10D.thu

Posted

Fans of Belle (not as a person, but her aesthetic) tend to follow many people with the same aesthetic. Someone who follows that girl could also be following Belle. She can't say that she hasn't said anything bad about her. Even though she hasn't commented on Belle's things, she replied to a question about her, so someone probably showed it to Belle. Belle, being the immature child that she is, blocked her. Hell, she blocked me too just because I have pink hair and I'm a cosplayer, but I don't claim that she's afraid that I'm about to cancel her. She digs her own grave with everything that she does.

Also, I hope that the guy who threatened her boyfriend gets arrested. Murder jokes are not okay. It doesn't even seem like a joke with how delusional he sounds. It was obvious from the start that he was her boyfriend. Pictures of them have "leaked" a long time ago. I'm kind of surprised that with how obsessed Belle's fans are, they're not obsessed enough to know that her boyfriend has been BTS for a while now, it's nothing new. We're not even fans and we knew. Instead of threatening Belle to come out and talk about something so obvious, why doesn't he...oh, I don't know...STOP GIVING HER MONEY? Haven't they seen stories of other fans who got betrayed by Belle? Those who used to chat with her on a regular basis and then suddenly got blocked? Those that thought that Belle was interested in them but then discovered that she says the exact same thing to every male fan?

Posted

Those that thought that Belle was interested in them but then discovered that she says the exact same thing to every male fan?

wait...where do you even find them?

but the real problem is how can they think donating means something special.

4k people did that...so what she is "dating" 4k guys at a time?

also that viedo was in her comment section on yt. (By latest)

Posted

Does anyone know why she randomly blocks people and if they are mostly female? For some reason I have a feeling it's jealousy and a feeling of getting "copied" (as if she's original but ok) as well or something. Except for the nintendogirl chick of course.