• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

8303 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude I didn't know Mary was Belle Delphine's frist name. Mary Belle ia very similar to Mary Bell, the child killer. That's a creepy coincidence. 

Posted

Dude I didn't know Mary was Belle Delphine's frist name. Mary Belle ia very similar to Mary Bell, the child killer. That's a creepy coincidence. 

Holy shit, I don’t know who that is but it’s oddly terrifying and eerie.  i’m home alone dude why you gotta do me like that

Posted

I’m crying y’all, this dude is BEYOND SAD AND CREEPY.

someone told him about Joshua Gray and showed pictures as proof and now they’re going through a midlife crisis LMAOOO 02A63C28-4152-497D-91D3-11B8AF58D389.thu

I think his account got banned already 

Posted

someone told him about Joshua Gray and showed pictures as proof and now they’re going through a midlife crisis LMAOOO 02A63C28-4152-497D-91D3-11B8AF58D389.thu

I hope for her safety that she considers rebranding and possibly doing something else that doesn't revolve around collecting an incel fanbase. 

Posted (edited)

Damn quotes...won't go away...

That dude is beyond creepy...

Like do we have any stories from Belle about stalkers?

Like a twitter post about stalkers is sure gonna get her a lot of attention no?

Also this made me remember that story tha was posted here about a guy who was dumped by his firlfriend because he was subbed to Belle,and was also texting her...and obviusly she was all flirty, but then blocked him.

Like no wonder your fans are ceeepy amd crazy, you fool them into thinking you like them or care about them.

Also what are picture proofs of belle getting Married?

I get a relationship and a ring...but marriage?

Edited by Liz433

Posted

i don't know... to me this sort of feels like it's staged or to actually start a craze? remember that irl yandere girl from a while ago who also wrote the name of her loved one everywhere and did crazy stuff like that (but actually went so far to kill him). i feel like he saw too many news like that and tries to go 'male yandere' to get attention or to actually start a meme with it for 'fun'. idk this is just how it feels to me, but i might be wrong and he actually is mentally unstable or so. it just feels off to me that he would write the hashtag everywhere, so he seems to care about the impact on twitter. but that's just my guess.

Posted

Reallyyyyyy hoping this is a 14-yr-old boy with nothing else better to do with his time than troll.

Posted (edited)

His Twitter's been suspended and he's probably gonna get a fantastic visit from the police. IDK how it is in the US or what but in most countries doing that is a crime in itself.

Edited by Bollocks Patrol

Posted

His Twitter's been suspended and he's probably gonna get a fantastic visit from the police. IDK how it is in the US or what but in most countries doing that is a crime in itself.

Yeah I’m pretty sure you can get arrested here, I hope I’m not involved for laughing at him and telling him he needs professional help

Posted

i don't know... to me this sort of feels like it's staged or to actually start a craze? remember that irl yandere girl from a while ago who also wrote the name of her loved one everywhere and did crazy stuff like that (but actually went so far to kill him). i feel like he saw too many news like that and tries to go 'male yandere' to get attention or to actually start a meme with it for 'fun'. idk this is just how it feels to me, but i might be wrong and he actually is mentally unstable or so. it just feels off to me that he would write the hashtag everywhere, so he seems to care about the impact on twitter. but that's just my guess.

i agree. people who are actually like this tend to think they have a personal connection to the celebrity/internet personality.

so say they dm'ed belle once on patreon and she replied. that one reply could cause someone very unstable to think the two of them are in a relationship or could be in the future. from then on that person would see belle as 'theirs' and legitimately think belle's fiance/bf is keeping them apart, and that they have to save her from him.

things like that are often the result of serious, untreated mental illness that causes a break with reality. coordinated social media campaigns with hashtags usually aren't the form something like that takes. so while it's not impossible, i think it's unlikely those posts are genuine. it feels too obvious, like a fifteen year old who doesn't get how serious making threats like that is and thinks it will make him go viral. however, i do think belle probably has had people like that in her dm's before and i wouldn't be surprised if that's part of why she's stopped posting.

in all honesty though this is what happens when you cater your content directly to pedophiles and incels. all celebs have some weird fans, but belle has built her fanbase on two groups of people that are known to be unstable and creepy towards young women. she doesn't deserve this treatment at all, but it's just...not surprising that her fans are like this, whether they're serious about it or they think it's something to joke about.

Posted

i agree. people who are actually like this tend to think they have a personal connection to the celebrity/internet personality.

so say they dm'ed belle once on patreon and she replied. that one reply could cause someone very unstable to think the two of them are in a relationship or could be in the future. from then on that person would see belle as 'theirs' and legitimately think belle's fiance/bf is keeping them apart, and that they have to save her from him.

things like that are often the result of serious, untreated mental illness that causes a break with reality. coordinated social media campaigns with hashtags usually aren't the form something like that takes. so while it's not impossible, i think it's unlikely those posts are genuine. it feels too obvious, like a fifteen year old who doesn't get how serious making threats like that is and thinks it will make him go viral. however, i do think belle probably has had people like that in her dm's before and i wouldn't be surprised if that's part of why she's stopped posting.

in all honesty though this is what happens when you cater your content directly to pedophiles and incels. all celebs have some weird fans, but belle has built her fanbase on two groups of people that are known to be unstable and creepy towards young women. she doesn't deserve this treatment at all, but it's just...not surprising that her fans are like this, whether they're serious about it or they think it's something to joke about.

It did seem like a joke to me, I was accused of making it up when I didn’t. They even posted on their twitter photos and posts about the #KillJoshuaGray and it was funny and disturbing. I hope they were joking tbh, they said they wanted to kill themself because of this, I told them that suicide isn’t the answer; they insisted killing Josh is.

Posted

A girl I follow and know was BLOCKED by Belle for no reason??? Literally no one knows why. She has not once said anything bad or said Belle’s name, we’re thinking it’s because she’s a gamer girl as well and has pink hair and the pink aesthetic. Other than that there’s no other reason why. I got blocked by Belle too, wonder if she’s blocking people now.DDE3EA97-8E53-4BEB-8617-AFC84E9B3134.thu

Posted

I can personally verify she does block people like that with zero reason. I'm actually surprised she doesn't block copy-cats more often? Although, you can see the cracks in her already fragile ego if she did that to someone who had virtually nothing to do with her or ever spoke of her. Ouch. ;w 

Posted (edited)

on twitter i commented on peoples comments under her recent post "If you mention Joshua Gray she will ban you, try it out"  ngl i was pretty bored and didn't think much would come from it.. But looking at another account on that post she had removed over 20ish tweets so far and i cant find the people i commented to

(she blocked me of course)

back in her Instagram days she blocked me because i commented on an edit of her, which she had to actively search for to find and block me LOL 

Edited by Okaythanksdude