• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

8704 posts in this topic

Posted

Another one 

E0D5E520-A28E-4F13-B09F-7F1AAF62E2E9.png

wow... i had not realized how much different her nose was until this photo.... she’s always had a small bump on her nose and her nose was wider... it wasn’t even ugly before... wth did she do to it.

It looks so pinched.

8DDC578E-D78B-42F3-BA5E-CB5894965BAB.jpeg

90F994EB-6F86-4911-BB4B-E554CCBD12C5.jpeg

F7E20588-2A30-46F0-8AA7-ED07A40079B8.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Found on Facebook. Guess old habits die hard...

That snapshoot is not a proof... but... the sad truth is our Belle do things like that.

Why she can't earn money honestly? Many of her fans dont even want nudes... her youtube videos have 5 Millions views each because people want to know about her.

Her natural nose was perfectly fine, hard to understand that change. I hope she dont go for breast implants.

DnpP7bm.thumb.jpg.ce200f397f70abdc15e6c2

Edited by Belle Adolphine

Posted

wow... i had not realized how much different her nose was until this photo.... she’s always had a small bump on her nose and her nose was wider... it wasn’t even ugly before... wth did she do to it.

It looks so pinched.

8DDC578E-D78B-42F3-BA5E-CB5894965BAB.jpeg

90F994EB-6F86-4911-BB4B-E554CCBD12C5.jpeg

F7E20588-2A30-46F0-8AA7-ED07A40079B8.jpeg

Tbh I like her nose better before with the slight dorsal hump, at least she had some sort of feature on her face now it looks so much more generic and bird sharp, I enhanced a screenshot from her video to make it more visible but now I’m just scared. She’s looking less and less like her “natural” self every passing year. Wonder what she’ll get done next?

7C383413-F5BB-46FC-BB2B-992D4680CF6B.jpeg

Posted

Tbh I like her nose better before with the slight dorsal hump, at least she had some sort of feature on her face now it looks so much more generic and bird sharp, I enhanced a screenshot from her video to make it more visible but now I’m just scared. She’s looking less and less like her “natural” self every passing year. Wonder what she’ll get done next?

7C383413-F5BB-46FC-BB2B-992D4680CF6B.jpeg

Considering she’s disappeared and is covering up her body when she’s in public... I wouldn’t be surprised if she got more surgery done. 

Posted

I must be dense but what does buying other sex workers content and passing it as her own mean in this context? Is she like trying to do fake nudes or something? I'm lost.

Posted (edited)

I dont know if someone just send this pic here, but im sendind this picture I found on one of her fake account

Screenshot_10.png

Edited by Slawcod

Posted (edited)

I must be dense but what does buying other sex workers content and passing it as her own mean in this context? Is she like trying to do fake nudes or something? I'm lost.

She wants a body double because: _____ fill with PULL fanfiction here _____.

One of her latests sets was made without showing her face, i think Belle discoveres her Patreon patrons are  gullible.

Edited by Belle Adolphine

Posted

I think Belle uses Meitu and then SNOW on top of it. Which may be why she has really bad quality pics and why her features are very blurred. I say that because Meitu looks very similar to the way she edits but with that app imo, you can at least still recognize the person under those filters. With snow, you become a whole new person. I'm not 100% sure but this is what I think after trying out both apps 

Posted

Lmaooo does our brother Ethan lurk on this thread? Just joking, it's probably the yt comment section but it's crazy how Hila mentioned in the beginning exactly what we talked about here. When so many people think the same then it's time to think about it. And of course people in the comments saying how only jealous people even assumed it. Good for them for being successful, but I've have never envied them, sorry, criticism is not the same as hate and criticism doesn't come from jealous people. Some people are sheep. 

(long time lurker here, first time posting so feel free to ask me to remove it if its not okay or something)

i think its kind of pathetic that's he's out here lurking on a belle thread, not even his own, dude, ethan if you're reading this, stop kissing belle's ass to get views, its not a good look on you 

plus he's made many videos on her already as someone here already pointed out...

Posted

VO1Qdkh.png

I'm guessing she is trying to cut out the head and pretend it's her if she is doing this. Looks like she can't stop being trash

Posted

How recent is this? Can anyone confirm if this is still going on? I remember her stealing nudes in the past but I'm curious if she's really still doing it. If anyone has proof please show us some

Posted

Nooo. Why would she do that... There was nothing wrong with her nose.. Her new nose is too skinny, it almost excentuates the longness of her face. Plus it look like she has bossae (google it) on the tip. Her old nose was better.

Posted

Nooo. Why would she do that... There was nothing wrong with her nose.. Her new nose is too skinny, it almost excentuates the longness of her face. Plus it look like she has bossae (google it) on the tip. Her old nose was better.

yeah 100% agree, her new nose doesnt suit her face at all, the radix is too concave for her features, and as you said, it throws off the balance of her face by excentuating the length of it.