• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6924 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I dont know if someone just send this pic here, but im sendind this picture I found on one of her fake account

Screenshot_10.png

Edited by Slawcod

Posted (edited)

I must be dense but what does buying other sex workers content and passing it as her own mean in this context? Is she like trying to do fake nudes or something? I'm lost.

She wants a body double because: _____ fill with PULL fanfiction here _____.

One of her latests sets was made without showing her face, i think Belle discoveres her Patreon patrons are  gullible.

Edited by Belle Adolphine

Posted

I think Belle uses Meitu and then SNOW on top of it. Which may be why she has really bad quality pics and why her features are very blurred. I say that because Meitu looks very similar to the way she edits but with that app imo, you can at least still recognize the person under those filters. With snow, you become a whole new person. I'm not 100% sure but this is what I think after trying out both apps 

Posted

Lmaooo does our brother Ethan lurk on this thread? Just joking, it's probably the yt comment section but it's crazy how Hila mentioned in the beginning exactly what we talked about here. When so many people think the same then it's time to think about it. And of course people in the comments saying how only jealous people even assumed it. Good for them for being successful, but I've have never envied them, sorry, criticism is not the same as hate and criticism doesn't come from jealous people. Some people are sheep. 

(long time lurker here, first time posting so feel free to ask me to remove it if its not okay or something)

i think its kind of pathetic that's he's out here lurking on a belle thread, not even his own, dude, ethan if you're reading this, stop kissing belle's ass to get views, its not a good look on you 

plus he's made many videos on her already as someone here already pointed out...

Posted

VO1Qdkh.png

Found on Facebook. Guess old habits die hard...

I'm guessing she is trying to cut out the head and pretend it's her if she is doing this. Looks like she can't stop being trash

Posted

How recent is this? Can anyone confirm if this is still going on? I remember her stealing nudes in the past but I'm curious if she's really still doing it. If anyone has proof please show us some

Posted

Nooo. Why would she do that... There was nothing wrong with her nose.. Her new nose is too skinny, it almost excentuates the longness of her face. Plus it look like she has bossae (google it) on the tip. Her old nose was better.

Posted

Nooo. Why would she do that... There was nothing wrong with her nose.. Her new nose is too skinny, it almost excentuates the longness of her face. Plus it look like she has bossae (google it) on the tip. Her old nose was better.

yeah 100% agree, her new nose doesnt suit her face at all, the radix is too concave for her features, and as you said, it throws off the balance of her face by excentuating the length of it.

Posted

yeah 100% agree, her new nose doesnt suit her face at all, the radix is too concave for her features, and as you said, it throws off the balance of her face by excentuating the length of it.

It really ages her too...

I’ve noticed people as they age when they get bad rhinoplasty it just keeps looking worse and worse.

Posted

I'm guessing she is trying to cut out the head and pretend it's her if she is doing this. Looks like she can't stop being trash

there's a good handful of sex workers that omit their faces already/do body shots only. Belle shoops her body so much that its nearly inconsistent in every photo, so her dumbass fans might believe that any girls nudes are actually hers

Posted

(long time lurker here, first time posting so feel free to ask me to remove it if its not okay or something)

i think its kind of pathetic that's he's out here lurking on a belle thread, not even his own, dude, ethan if you're reading this, stop kissing belle's ass to get views, its not a good look on you 

plus he's made many videos on her already as someone here already pointed out...

Ethan does this often. He latches onto whatever "meme" he thinks is popular. Whether its kissing ass or making fun of the person.... he just goes along with whatever he thinks is popular which is a shame because when he first started doing youtube videos he was at least a bit likeable/relatable. Now he's just annoying. When he see's Belle is no longer getting views/no longer popular, he'll drop her.

Posted

Ethan does this often. He latches onto whatever "meme" he thinks is popular. Whether its kissing ass or making fun of the person.... he just goes along with whatever he thinks is popular which is a shame because when he first started doing youtube videos he was at least a bit likeable/relatable. Now he's just annoying. When he see's Belle is no longer getting views/no longer popular, he'll drop her.

I used to watch his old content, before he lowkey dropped yt and started the podcast and I thought he was funny and actually enjoyed it, not surprised to hear that he now just milks out memes as much as possible, it's way easier and he was done with his old content anyway.

I’ve noticed people as they age when they get bad rhinoplasty it just keeps looking worse and worse.

It definitely does, she really doesn't pass as a "cute little teenager" now. Hopefully her pedo incels realize that and drop her lol.

Posted

Especially when you get it young. I actually really liked her nose. Sure, it doesn't fit the image she has now, but it actually made her look better, in my opinion. I think she's way prettier naturally and in her old photos. At least, compared to what she photoshops herself into now.